• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Solaris Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solaris can consume all existing timelines. I have also discovered that he can also consume the MaginaryWorld which contains all the dreams from beings accross multiple dimensions coalesce together becoming reality, turning into entire worlds and universes of their own. Maginaryworld also contains a realm known as the 4th Dimension, where all the innumerable dreamworlds are stored.

Dimensions equals Universes and Sonic Rush Adventure proves that Dimensions are parallel universes , [COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]A specific group of parallel universes are called a multiverse , The Maginaryworld contains dreams of beings across multiple dimensions coalesce together becoming reality, turning into entire worlds and universes of their own. Maginaryworld also contains a realm known as the 4th Dimension, where all the innumerable dreamworlds are stored´╗┐ , [/COLOR]Most people dream anywhere from 4 to 7 times per night

I found out that Solaris is 2-B after looking at Illumina the character who dreamed MaginaryWorld into existence.

Thanks for reading.

I agree. We have Super Dimentio at 2-B for the same reason, I don't see why we shouldn't have 2-B Solaris

Kaltias said:
I agree. We have Super Dimentio at 2-B for the same reason, I don't see why we shouldn't have 2-B Solaris
It's great to know that Withersoul 235 and I are not the only ones who know that Solaris is truly 2-B.

Solaris is 2-B. The revisions haven't passed because we seem to be waiting on Sera. Patience good people.

VenomElite said:
Solaris is 2-B. The revisions haven't passed because we seem to be waiting on Sera. Patience good people.
The point here is to get rid of his low end which is 2-C.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/683691

Also there hasn't been a 2nd thread following that closed thread yet.

I hope Sera talks about the Game Sonic characters feats and their potential and possibly talk about Archie Sonic characters feats and their potential as well.

I'll let Sera take her time so she can find as much accurate information as possible then write them in her future thread.

She has the information but is not active at the moment.

And yeah, I understand about the low end. Matt was supposed to do the follow-up thread but never did. I believe he said something about waiting for Sera to come back. I think this however is a change that could be made right away as Sera's revisions dealt primarily with Sonic himself (and few characters that scale).

VenomElite said:
She has the information but is not active at the moment.
And yeah, I understand about the low end. Matt was supposed to do the follow-up thread but never did. I believe he said something about waiting for Sera to come back. I think this however is a change that could be made right away as Sera's revisions dealt primarily with Sonic himself (and few characters that scale).
Please understand that I have nothing against the admins. I believe the changes will come soon and I trust Sera enough to let her take her time.

I agree with this

Btw Venom, Sera is going to do the second thread for the revisions, right ? I'm not trying to rush her, she can do it whenever she wants, but I'm asking 'cause I thought no one cared about it, and I was about to collect the informations from the previous thread to make the new one

PS: I love your profile pic

Elione-Arisu said:
I agree with this

Btw Venom, Sera is going to do the second thread for the revisions, right ? I'm not trying to rush her, she can do it whenever she wants, but I'm asking 'cause I thought no one cared about it, and I was about to collect the informations from the previous thread to make the new one

PS: I love your profile pic
Matthew Schroeder is going to make it, but seems to be waiting for Sera.

Thanks ^.^ Sera picked this pic for me.

I do not mind if somebody wants to upgrade him in the meantime.

Groovykid2000:

Its canon. Even if it was non canon it still explains how many worlds exist. After all Bowser from Mario Party games which are spin offs was upgraded to High 4-C for surviving a Giant backhole.

So Antvasima do you want to unlock Solaris page so I can edit it?

I can unlock it, yes. Just make sure to make a thorough high-quality edit, with sufficient information for the visitors.

Adam, while I do agree with making Solaris 2-B, I your analogy doesn't work as 1, Mario's canon is well...nonexistent, and 2, it comes from Power Stars being High 4-C+, and the characters being at least as strong as one of them. Not Bowser tanking a black hole.

Antvasima said:
I can unlock it, yes. Just make sure to make a thorough high-quality edit, with sufficient information for the visitors.
I have updated Solaris's information. I have also added the reasonings for his 2-B tier in his Attack Potency.

The real cal howard said:
Adam, while I do agree with making Solaris 2-B, I your analogy doesn't work as 1, Mario's canon is well...nonexistent, and 2, it comes from Power Stars being High 4-C+, and the characters being at least as strong as one of them. Not Bowser tanking a black hole.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/663230

Sorry I was talking about the Black Hole in Mario Party 9.

I didn't know that Bowser was powered by the Power Star before the event. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm okay with Mario and other Mario characters keeping their current tiers for now.

eh. the upgrade is done now, so I can derail.

That upgrade didn't go through. That's why they're Large Star+. Not Solar System.

The real cal howard said:
eh. the upgrade is done now, so I can derail.
That upgrade didn't go through. That's why they're Large Star+. Not Solar System.
Still impressive. I now consider Mario a PPP(Planet Punching Plumber) because he can destroy Evil Koopa Planets with just 1 punch. That'll give Saitama a run for his money.

So, should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back