• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WE MAKIN IT INTO A HIGHER COSMOLOGY WITH THIS ONE🗣🔥 | Archie Sonic, Solaris and Cosmology additions | 0-0-0

I still think that straight up 7-D Solaris is the path to go. Like Solaris is powered by the Chaos Emeralds and those with the Chaos Emeralds or high amounts of Chaos Energy are boosted into 1-C, why would Solaris be two dimensions below 7-D when he's powered by a 1-C source that boosts him to that level and fought two 1-C beings on that same level?

So again, in my opinion, the 5-D stuff should just be in the hax section since he was consuming all the multiverse with localized black holes and he should be put at 7-D entirely

So if the 7D stuff only comes from scaling, and the NE is considered above Solaris with the Super Dimensional line, and Solaris has 5D physiology right now, and it’s becomes Possibly 6D based on the already existing Super Dimensional line, why wouldnt The Next Evolution/Chaos Force be upgraded?
i forgot if there was any reason if it was answered, so correct me if that happend

Why shouldnt it be?
Because NE isn't beyond time and space, just bridging past it and Solaris' game story is it collapsing everything into itself so it can restart everything.

To me that would make Solaris 6D or just outright 7D. I don't see any upscaling for NE or the Chaos Force.

Because NE isn't beyond time and space, just bridging past it and Solaris' game story is it collapsing everything into itself so it can restart everything.

To me that would make Solaris 6D or just outright 7D. I don't see any upscaling for NE or the Chaos Force.
So iirc correctly, Solaris was said to be able to destroy all space-time, and then after Solaris was called Super Dimensional, which gave him Possibly 6D HDE, and if it went the same way for Archie, Solaris would be 6D with Possibly 7D HDE, and there would still be the Chaos Force that was to be existing beyond all other planes, which would include the Possibly 7D HDE Solaris has, couldn't the Chaos Force be Possibly 8D?

You know I was thinking about this for awhile last night and, honestly? I think @Qawsedf234 is right about Solaris destroying the cosmology as a whole and not just everything below the NE.

Yes, Solaris' superdimensional statement is likely still a thing in the Archie Comics and the Encyclopedia did state he was consuming all of time and space, but does that make sense to only be limited to the 5-D multiverse when Solaris is powered by Chaos Energy and fought Super Sonic and Super Shadow? Considering that we currently consider Sonic as having the range to effect the Chaos Force itself due to being able to reverse the Super Genesis Wave, which erased both the Next Evolution and the Chaos Force itself, then I think a reasonable conclusion could be made that Solaris was consuming everything and not just the multiverse and Cosmic Interstate.

So I'm now firmly of the belief that based off such information and deductive reasoning, Solaris should just straight up be 1-C as a whole and the super dimensional statement should be considered HDE.

You know I was thinking about this for awhile last night and, honestly? I think @Qawsedf234 is right about Solaris destroying the cosmology as a whole and not just everything below the NE.

Yes, Solaris' superdimensional statement is likely still a thing in the Archie Comics and the Encyclopedia did state he was consuming all of time and space, but does that make sense to only be limited to the 5-D multiverse when Solaris is powered by Chaos Energy and fought Super Sonic and Super Shadow? Considering that we currently consider Sonic as having the range to effect the Chaos Force itself due to being able to reverse the Super Genesis Wave, which erased both the Next Evolution and the Chaos Force itself, then I think a reasonable conclusion could be made that Solaris was consuming everything and not just the multiverse and Cosmic Interstate.

So I'm now firmly of the belief that based off such information and deductive reasoning, Solaris should just straight up be 1-C as a whole and the super dimensional statement should be considered HDE.
So 8D hde?

I can agree with possibly 8D HDE if 06's events are the same in the comic as the game, but I want to clarify that it's only a possibility for me since the information I provided from the Encyclopedia suggests that the comic adaptation may not be beat to beat the same as the game.

@Qawsedf234 Hey sorry to bother you about this, but do you mind tagging some staff to evaluate this? Because I recall that you need staff to approve such a change, and I don't have the power to tag others so I think Brog would appreciate if his thread could get more input

I can agree with possibly 8D HDE if 06's events are the same in the comic as the game, but I want to clarify that it's only a possibility for me
So how would Possibly, Possibly 8D HDE be applied
since the information I provided from the Encyclopedia suggests that the comic adaptation may not be beat to beat the same as the game.
I think Solaris being a super dimensional being was integral in the Sonic 06 story

Considering that we currently consider Sonic as having the range to effect the Chaos Force itself due to being able to reverse the Super Genesis Wave, which erased both the Next Evolution and the Chaos Force itself, then I think a reasonable conclusion could be made that Solaris was consuming everything and not just the multiverse and Cosmic Interstate.
But it is guesswork, at the end of the day. The Cosmic Interstate is already guesswork enough but it’s far more reasonable because it doesn’t have the Neo Walkers or Ancient Walkers protecting it like the Chaos Force.

It’s difficult to believe the Neo Walkers would need Super Sonic’s help in defeating Solaris. Not impossible, but difficult.

That’s why “5D” is baseline based on feats, and “likely 7-D” is based on power supply and scaling to Super Sonic, cause there are other gods in Archie that could’ve fought Solaris without waiting for Super Sonic.

I think Solaris being a super dimensional being was integral in the Sonic 06 story
The problem is, that won’t matter. The Black Arms invading the planet was integral to Shadow the Hedgehog (game) but never happened. Shadow the Hedgehog (game) is as canon as Sonic 06 in Archie.

The Chaos gods of Archie never got mentioned to be involved with Solaris, so Solaris might not have been strong enough for them to be concerned with.

The problem is, that won’t matter. The Black Arms invading the planet was integral to Shadow the Hedgehog (game) but never happened. Shadow the Hedgehog (game) is as canon as Sonic 06 in Archie.

The Chaos gods of Archie never got mentioned to be involved with Solaris, so Solaris might not have been strong enough for them to be concerned with.
But wouldn't the super dimensional statement still apply even if didnt get to the point where he was referred to as one

See here's my problem when it comes to that: The Sonic Comic Encyclopedia making no mention of Silver's presence in the story, and the fact that Mephilies shows up as a cameo in the comic when he should've been paradoxed out of existence at the end of 06 makes me hesitant to believe that Archie 06 is beat to beat the same as Game 06 and if the super dimensional statement is there. But as I said yesterday, I am willing to play devil's advocate and accept the possibility of the statement existing, which is why I think possibly 8D HDE is the best bet for me.

But it is guesswork, at the end of the day. The Cosmic Interstate is already guesswork enough but it’s far more reasonable because it doesn’t have the Neo Walkers or Ancient Walkers protecting it like the Chaos Force.

It’s difficult to believe the Neo Walkers would need Super Sonic’s help in defeating Solaris. Not impossible, but difficult.

That’s why “5D” is baseline based on feats, and “likely 7-D” is based on power supply and scaling to Super Sonic, cause there are other gods in Archie that could’ve fought Solaris without waiting for Super Sonic.
That's....actually a fair point that I never really considered. I'm not an Archie expert as I already expressed prior so I didn't think to imagine that the Neo and Ancient Walkers could've fought Solaris if he was that much of a threat, but I just find it a tad bit odd that Solaris only is likely 1-C when his transformation back into his true form was due to being powered by the Chaos Emeralds and then fighting against Super Sonic is two levels of infinity more impressive then consuming the Cosmic Interstate. And since the Encyclopedia said that he was consuming the Interstate through localized black holes, I would rather have the 5-D stuff be listed as hax and then have Solaris be straight up 1-C for those two reasons I listed above. But if it's still not enough for a straight up 1-C tier then I'm okay with the profile remaining as it is

Eggman called Solaris Super Dimensional the games
And how would game statements apply to Archie if the Black Arms never invaded & Tails and Amy were gone from Archie SA2’s plot?

We can’t find ourselves saying that every version of Sonic (SatAM, OVA, Paramount) is as strong as Game Sonic. If there is something in Archie that can allow us to use the game’s statements, we can. But the encyclopedia is not it, and Ian shot himself in the foot by saying Shadow the Hedgehog (game) is as canon to Archie as Sonic 06.

Last edited:
It’s a statement that needs logic to apply to another, entirely different and separate continuity.

Perhaps something in “Off Panel” could you form a logical thread to grab the “Super Dimensional” statement.

Maybe this will help:

I don't think this statement from Ian can be used because, upon closer hearing, he answers the question of Archie and Game Solaris being the same character with "If you want to." Which would insulate that Ian's leaving it up to interpretation and not explicitly confirming that they're the same character.

That and the question that was asked really seems to reek of power scaling intent, because I don't think any casual is wondering if one version of a character that doesn't even appear in the comic is the same character as their original game counterpart. So I don't see this as being good enough evidence

So Archie Solaris still has the events 06 possibly playing out for him, which means the so the Super Dimensional statement still possibly applies somewhere

I don't think this statement from Ian can be used because, upon closer hearing, he answers the question of Archie and Game Solaris being the same character with "If you want to." Which would insulate that Ian's leaving it up to interpretation and not explicitly confirming that they're the same character.

That and the question that was asked really seems to reek of power scaling intent, because I don't think any casual is wondering if one version of a character that doesn't even appear in the comic is the same character as their original game counterpart. So I don't see this as being good enough evidence

Personally, I disagree since Ian Flynn is considered to be WoG when it comes to the Archie Continuity with multiple statements of his being used within multiple profiles of characters within the continuity. Albeit, of course I agree with the fact that not all of his statements should be taken as gospel, but in the case here, it explains the simplicity that clears up the misconception of Solaris' placement within the Archie Continuity. Powerscaling intent or not, I believe this helps clear things up more continuity wise.

Personally, I disagree since Ian Flynn is considered to be WoG when it comes to the Archie Continuity with multiple statements of his being used within multiple profiles of characters within the continuity. Albeit, of course I agree with the fact that not all of his statements should be taken as gospel, but in the case here, it explains the simplicity that clears up the misconception of Solaris' placement within the Archie Continuity. Powerscaling intent or not, I believe this helps clear things up more continuity wise.
My issue with the statement is that he says pretty clearly in his answer: "If you WANT to." If he had been more explicit and just said that Archie and Game Solaris are pretty much the same character, I'd have no complaints, but the fact that he left up to interpretation and he answered the question of uncertainty makes me think that even Ian is unsure of that statement.

It also doesn't help that Solaris doesn't even appear in the comic and, going by the Sonic Encyclopedia, that the events of 06 in Archie were quite different compared to Game 06. So, with all due respect, I don't see the viability of this claim when even he's uncertain.

My issue with the statement is that he says pretty clearly in his answer: "If you WANT to." If he had been more explicit and just said that Archie and Game Solaris are pretty much the same character, I'd have no complaints, but the fact that he left up to interpretation and he answered the question of uncertainty makes me think that even Ian is unsure of that statement.

It also doesn't help that Solaris doesn't even appear in the comic and, going by the Sonic Encyclopedia, that the events of 06 in Archie were quite different compared to Game 06. So, with all due respect, I don't see the viability of this claim when even he's uncertain.
Giving how he has previously answered questions pertaining to the Archie Continuity before in a similar manner (some of which were not really powerscaling), he answered pretty much in the same manner due to the fact he was focusing on the IDW Continuity currently. Even though the events of 06 in Archie aren't one for one, I believe that Solaris in terms of his design and implementation isn't different compared to his Game counterpart. I find it odd that it would be completely different in every way shape and form in the Archie Continuity compared to the Game Continuity. Even in the official Sonic wiki, it states:
  • Due to Solaris' nature, it is possible that only one of him exists across all of Sonic media; Archie, SEGA games, etc.[1]
  1. 40:35
Solaris' nature being its Temporal Omnipresence and Higher Dimensional Existence if we compare it to the Games. Thus, I believe the viability of the claim of Ian Flynn stating this.

Giving how he has previously answered questions pertaining to the Archie Continuity before in a similar manner (some of which were not really powerscaling), he answered pretty much in the same manner due to the fact he was focusing on the IDW Continuity currently. Even though the events of 06 in Archie aren't one for one, I believe that Solaris in terms of his design and implementation isn't different compared to his Game counterpart. I find it odd that it would be completely different in every way shape and form in the Archie Continuity compared to the Game Continuity. Even in the official Sonic wiki, it states:
  • Due to Solaris' nature, it is possible that only one of him exists across all of Sonic media; Archie, SEGA games, etc.[1]
  1. 40:35
Solaris' nature being its Temporal Omnipresence and Higher Dimensional Existence if we compare it to the Games. Thus, I believe the viability of the claim of Ian Flynn stating this.
Hmm...well, I am still skeptical given Ian's tone when he answers the question and how the question itself is worded, but if Ian's statement is more to do with Archie Solaris having the same fundamental attributes as Game Solaris (Like how CC Goku from SDBH is DBS Anime Goku, but a different overall version) then I can do a compromise and say it's at least likely that Archie Solaris does scale to the super dimensional statement. Just as long as we acknowledge that they share the same fundamental attributes but are part of vastly different continuities

Hmm...well, I am still skeptical given Ian's tone when he answers the question and how the question itself is worded, but if Ian's statement is more to do with Archie Solaris having the same fundamental attributes as Game Solaris (Like how CC Goku from SDBH is DBS Anime Goku, but a different overall version) then I can do a compromise and say it's at least likely that Archie Solaris does scale to the super dimensional statement. Just as long as we acknowledge that they share the same fundamental attributes but are part of vastly different continuities
For the most part I agree. The question here is, is Solaris above or below the Chaos Force. I vote below but is still an entire dimension higher than the majority of the multiverse that should give the Archie Continuity Cosmology including Off Panel an entire Dimensional Tier above it's current placement.

I think we right now need to figure out where the Super Dimensional Statement would apply, as the events of sonic 06 are a possibly

For the most part I agree. The question here is, is Solaris above or below the Chaos Force. I vote below but is still an entire dimension higher than the majority of the multiverse that should give the Archie Continuity Cosmology including Off Panel an entire Dimensional Tier above it's current placement.
Currently we scale Solaris to being above the Cosmic Interstate and the multiverse, but is still beneath the Next Evolution and Chaos Force. And earlier today, Elixir Blue made a compelling argument that Solaris couldn't have been destroying the whole cosmology because then the Neo and Ancient Walkers would've gotten involved if he was that powerful.

I don't know how much of this thread you've read and if you've seen my arguments, but I'm of the camp that Solaris should just be straight up 1-C due to Mephilies and Iblis remerging due to the Chaos Emeralds and then fighting against Super Sonic and possibly Super Shadow. The 5-D stuff could be relegated to hax since the Encyclopedia states that Solaris was consuming time and space through localized black holes, and then he'd just be 1-C with HDE added onto it

Back