• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Thread: Eternatus Edition

Doraemon the ou staller
And here I am with a new idea that's basically Pinsirite Magearna in M&M, also with an ability option that allows to passively punish setup options (Abakombe's Touch inverts the stat changes of all active species at the end of each turn), most notably Baton Pass chains and Dynamax.

I nerfed the Sp. Defense to 65 because otherwise he would actually be more thicc than Toxapex.

Anyways here's another one:

Soma the castlevania soloer
Soma's even more customized...

Milican's Cut (Physical | Rock | 80 BP | 100 Accuracy | 10 PP | 30% chance to petrify the foe)

Imp Terrain (Status | Dark | - BP | - Accuracy | 10 PP | During the effect, the power of Dark-type attacks made by grounded Pokemon is multiplied by 1.3, grounded Pokémon hold a 30% chance of being Cursed at the end of each turn unless it's a Dark or Normal type ; Camouflage transforms the user into a Dark type, Nature Power becomes Dark Pulse, and Secret Power has a 30% chance to cause flinching. Fails if the current terrain is Imp Terrain)

Devil Pact (Status | Dark | - BP | - Accuracy | 10 PP | Shell Smash effect, but the user also enters a (custom) Curse status that lowers the user's health by 1/8 of the user's max health at the end of each turn and lowers the Attack of all opponents by 1 (Intimidate based, so Scrappy Pokémon and the sort are immune to this), if the user is already cursed, removes the user's Curse and resets the user's stat changes)

Catoblepas' Breath (Status | Rock | - BP | 100 Accuracy | 10 PP | Petrifies the target)

Petrification is also a custom status effect... A petrified Pokémon can't move, however, the Pokémon can break out from it in 1-2 turns (3 if on Sandstorm), or immediately if attempting to use an offensive Fighting move, a Z-Move or a Transformation (including Megas/Dynamax). The status is also removed if the inflicted user is attacked, but the attack received also does 20% more of damage than usual. Rock-type Pokémon are immune to petrification.

00potato said:
Isn't this just Pokémugen now?
Yeah, I actually know a Pet Mod (Aka, custom metagame) in Smogon that basically tries to do this, it holds a ton of power creep, however, with Kirby and Nasuverse ruling the meta.

PlozAlcachaz said:
There are plans to make moving in a timeless void before the universe potentially Immeasurable. That could potentially give them a boosted rating dependent on if we don't go with the idea of them getting their avatars back.
Did that pass, that's a little important for me.

Nope, Timeless Voids now give nothing, not Infinite nor Immeasurable.

Also its important to know that the CRT has actually been finished and the only reason Infinite Speeds aren't being downgraded is the Staff in charge of changing the wording is busy.

This means that we should probably get started on downgrading the Creation Trio and Lake Trio, as well as Lunar Duo and PMD Grovyle and Dusknoir, as well as anyone else who has Infinite Speed scaling from the Creation Trio.

Bobsican said:
Porting 1-As to Pokémon is pretty questionable, so I'll just go to the first key, I guess, I'll keep anything else for flavor, however
Okay, just tried, I don't know what stat spread nor niche to aim for wth him, however, he's a mixed bag with no "utility" options to speak of, beyond maybe an Stored Power setup sweeper.

Then again, I'm busy porting Reinhard but his spear is a banned move, allowing me to actually have somethng to work with outside this trash:

Longinuslance Launch (Physical | Dark | - BP | No accuracy check | 40 PP | A OHKO move, can hit the opponent even in the middle of a move like Fly, Dive, Dig or Phantom Force, bypasses Protect-sort moves and Substitute, + 6 Priority, also ignores abilities, items and Psychic Terrain. This move cannot be used successfully unless the user's current form, without considering Transform, is Reinhard Heydrich)

Judgement is a move that changes type depending on the user's Plate, however, so there's reasoning for it being Normal type, the same also going for Revelation Dance, Natural Gift, Hidden Power and so on, for reference, and it's mainly Dark because soul obliteration and that stuff.

I already did that, actually, but I'm going to nerf him as per the policy on the Pet Mod, any character can't have a BST above 800

Reinhard breaks the metagame

It could be Ghost type, but then Normal types would be immune.

And it seems Dr. Strange will be an enhanced variant of Alakazam, eh, I'll see what I can do.

Pokemon Sword and Shield are lame.

Like. 3 yo school levels of easy and uninteresting plot.

Characters are boring.

The only difficult part is the max difficulty raid battles if aided by the AI (who is random and may very well be useless).

Champion Leon was a somewhat difficult battle, but I feel like most other aspects of the game fell flat.

Well, I found Leon easy, even when I tried not abusing my Gyarados.

Gyarados is broken ingame. DD + 3 attacks + insta rain in Dynamax.

I appreciate the randomness in the evolution requirements of many Galarian species. Especially because levelling up is a joke when you earn exp by default no matter what you do. Heck, the only thing left is giving you exp for fleeing.

also as shown by RTGames, you can easilly exploit raid battles to level up your team tens of times over and get pokemons waaaaaay higher level than you are intended to

I did like 4 raids before finishing the story. Mostly because there was not any active raid.

Even then, Leon is at level 65. By the time you earn the last badge you can catch level 60 pokemon. And this is before last part of the game. Meaning that reaching underleveled to that fight is impossible unless you do it intentionally.

Also, the idea of doing a nuzlocke run is ridiculous when you can choose your first encounter.

One of them being possibly Kommo-o.

I also thought the games were just... alright, I guess. I do welcome some stuff like those herbs that emulate natures and such. But I am one of those weirdos that does enjoy the plot in Pokemon games. Dunno, while I really liked how the Gym Challenge finally felt like a huge sports even with the proper fanfare to give it a feel of grandiosity, pretty much the rest of the plot was nonexistent to the point it shouldn't have been included IMO.

It feels they took too to heart the criticism from the side that considered the story in Sun and Moon too intrusive and went in the opposite direction. >_>;

Chairman had the best theme of the game.

And I could argue one of the best game soundtracks in the franchise

So good it feels out of place.

Oh right, I forgot to share these:

Sora the OU soloer remake
Sora the Uber soloer remake
Gifted Miracle (Status | Fairy | - BP | - Accuracy | 5 PP | Restores the user's HP back to 100% and removes any active status effects the user may hold, however, the turn this move is used, the same also applies to the current opponent, bypasses Protect-sort moves and Substitute; Z-Power effect: Raises priority by 1 and forces the current opponent to flinch the current turn)

Z-Move: Trinity Limit (Special | Fairy | 200 BP | - Accuracy | - PP | Signature Z-Move, must know Zantetsuken and hold a Soranium Z, +10 BP with each positive stat change the user may hold (Like Stored Power), and resets the user's stat changes afterwards)

Zantetsuken (Physical | Fairy | 110 BP | 100 Accuracy | 5 PP | +2 Critical hit ratio, 10% chance to inflict Disable on the target, fails if the user takes a hit before the move is performed (Like Focus Punch), the move itself holds +0 Priority)

Ripple Drive (Special | Fairy | 100 BP | 100 Accuracy | 10 PP | 30% chance to cause flinching)

Why wasn't Chairman Rose's theme Eternatus' theme?...Like it did not match that fight at all..

I could rant all day about how dumb the SwSh plot was. The only things that kept me invested were Hop and Leon. Hell, I really didn't give two ***** about Zacian and Zamazenta's lore as it felt like an afterthought. If I had to give a letter grade, SwSh would be a C at best. With the DLC, it may increase.

Although, I still prefer Galar over Kanto and Kalos. X and Y are still my least favorite main games of the series not counting Red and Blue.

I was defending things I liked. Never said it was perfect. Hell, I enjoyed my time, doesn't mean it didn't have severe flaws. I just don't agree with ******** on the game and people who do enjoy it.

To be honest the only DLC I find interesting is the last one, possibly because of the new regis and these guys.

Galarian zapdos galarian moltres and galarian articuno pokemon drawn by velkss 8ed1fd12229566818288c4feee01e63a

Back