• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Thread: Eternatus Edition

The God Of Procrastination said:
Facing a Mega Mewtwo Y with max boosts in everything gives it a power of 700, coupled with and A/D that could be as high as 535/220, it can deal 2240 damage, and that's without a critical hit.
Okay, that's pretty fitting.

Here comes the most annoying life form to centralize weather teams

Barney the OU monstar
I Love You (Special | Fairy | 60 BP | 100 Accuracy | 15 PP | Pursuit clone)

You Love Me (Status | Fairy | - BP | 100 Accuracy | 5 PP | Attract, but it works regardless of the target's gender; Z-Power effect: Raises all stats by 1 (no accuracy/evasion))

G-Max Move, G-Max Drum Solo
Grass-type attacks used by Gigantamax Rillaboom will change to G-Max Drum Solo.

G-Max Drum Solo is an extremely powerful move where Rillaboom strikes up a beat with the sticks on its hands and elegantly controls tree roots with its spectacular drumming skill. It will then make these tree roots erupt from beneath the opponent, dealing massive damage!

This move is more powerful than other Max Moves and can also ignore any effects of the target's Ability.

Pokemon grillaboom 2x

G-Max Move, G-Max Fireball

Fire-type attacks used by Gigantamax Cinderace will change to G-Max Fireball.

G-Max Fireball is an extremely powerful move where Cinderace will use its strong legs to kick a gigantic fireball at the opponent, causing an explosion when the fireball hits! This move is more powerful than other Max Moves and can also ignore any effects of the target's Ability.

Pokemon gcinderace 2x

G-Max Move, G-Max Hydrosnipe
Water-type attacks used by Gigantamax Inteleon will change to G-Max Hydrosnipe.

G-Max Hydrosnipe is a move with extremely high power. Inteleon will take aim from on top of its towering tail, gathering water at its fingertip before blasting it at the opponent. The water is launched with such force and speed that it causes a huge explosion when it hits and packs a greater punch than other Max Moves! This move also ignores any effects of the target's Ability.

Pokemon ginteleon 2x

Lol, I do, at least later on they actually edit what they are eating to actually resemble what they are talking about, like Morrison's sandwich

Oh yeah, that's a classic.

Anyways, here I am doing Tapu Koko 2.0 with an extra Grimmsnarl, the Electric typing may be forced as Porygon is a Normal type, but oh well, I has to stretch that as the niches are really worth it

Peedy the pedofart

NeoZex6399 said:
G-Max Move, G-Max Fireball
Fire-type attacks used by Gigantamax Cinderace will change to G-Max Fireball.

G-Max Fireball is an extremely powerful move where Cinderace will use its strong legs to kick a gigantic fireball at the opponent, causing an explosion when the fireball hits! This move is more powerful than other Max Moves and can also ignore any effects of the target's Ability.

Pokemon gcinderace 2x
Has Gigantamax's Cinderace's fireball been calculated? Is it worth calculating?

00potato said:
I want that Peedy!
Well, he hopefully will be added to the pet mod I kinda work at with some luck, but it'll likley take about a month or so.

Anyways, here's another dead meme, while doing research for him I found out actual stories abotu him exist and I could do a profile if I really wanted to, but he's a haxless 10-B...

Bonzi Bonanza

Make assumptions about the heat/energy of the fire? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cinderace_(Pokémon) https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/expansionpass/pokemon/gigantamax-cinderace/

Gigantamax Cinderace is 27.0 meters (Or 88'7" in feet & inches.) tall, so pixel scale & determine which portion of that listed height is Gigantamax Cinderace's height, & which is the fireball's height, OR assume the listed height is that of Gigantamax Cinderace, independent of the fireball it stands on, & scale the fireball to that.

That won't get you any results above tier 8 at most, however, so calculating that wouldn't really be useful.

Maybe if we assume it's REALLY hot fire? Even Magby has a body temperature of around 1000 Fahrenheit, & Torchic's fireballs are 1800 F, IIRC. Cinderace's could be way hotter.

I mean, there are hotter non-Gigantamax fire type stuff. Fellow fully-evolved starter Delphox has: "Using psychic power, it generates a fiery vortex of 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit, incinerating foes swept into this whirl of flame."

...but I suppose 3,600 F is more consistent, since another fully evolved Fire starter, Incineroar also has: "It excels at violent, no-holds-barred battles. The temperature of the flames that issue from its navel exceeds 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit.".

...& of course, for non-fire temperatures among Fire-types, there's also Magcargo's body & Camerupt's lava at 18,000 F. Also, should we assume Gigantamax Cinderace's fireball is just fire, or that it surrounds a pebble or other body of rock, like base Cinderace's fireballs?

"It juggles a pebble with its feet, turning it into a burning soccer ball. Its shots strike opponents hard and leave them scorched."

Guys, are we going to ignore that now Mew canonically gets Impriso + Transform?

The match potential has risen a lot.

"Mew via Power Null"

It's pretty good from what I've heard.

Anyways, I think Mew's matches should be removed as Imprison + Transform brings a ton of potential debate to the only one Mew currently holds.

I know this thread was already concluded, but I was just going to say there was already a thread on this awhile back and it got rejected too.

Kyurem should be 1-A because............................................................................................... um................................................. beecauseeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................................................... uh......................................... He's cool and he's one of my favorite pokemon?

Back