• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boys Season 4 Discussion Thread

Ok, so I'm just now realizing this but the random telekinetic supe that faught Starlight at the end of season 4 is the same one that escaped from Sage Grove in season 2. Why is this important? Well Starlight seemingly resisted her telekinetic force which is strong enough to rip and bend steel doors off their hinges. I don't know what exactly it would yield but 90% of the calculations I've seen are done they result somewhere from Class K to Class M.

Hypothetically, what would happen if end of Season 4 Billy took Temp V again? One more use is supposed to kill him, but with the whole weird “Kessler sustaining him” thing I wonder if he can mitigate the downsides of Temp V.

Even if he could use it, would it just give him his old powers or would it react to the tumour in some weird way? I guess this part is impossible to truly answer.

Ok, so I'm just now realizing this but the random telekinetic supe that faught Starlight at the end of season 4 is the same one that escaped from Sage Grove in season 2. Why is this important? Well Starlight seemingly resisted her telekinetic force which is strong enough to rip and bend steel doors off their hinges. I don't know what exactly it would yield but 90% of the calculations I've seen are done they result somewhere from Class K to Class M.
If I'm honest, I just thought that Cindy was fooling around before going for the kill and Annie got out before that. Simply as that. It's shot super weird, but that's my guess.

Back