• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2 (Clover Edition): Mainline Game Scaling

Aight dont you start spamming walls of text with replies like 'Nuh uh'

TLDR it, but skimming its just a lot of denial lol

Learn the difference between a temporary transformation and an actual evolution plz. If you think Gallade and Gardevoir arent even worthy of unique profiles, then thats just a dumb limitation you're forcing yourself to think so you dont appear wrong

Shedinja is NOT a form Nincada takes, its a separately empty husk that is a thing after Nincada evolves into Ninjask, and lives separately. You LITERALLY get a Shedinja when you evolve a Nincada into Ninjask for free. Please stop forcing yourself to be wrong

'I dont care', who said it was up to you?

Last edited:
More variations less connections and speaking of precedents, the precedent is against what you are suggesting based on the fact that is not what we are currently doing. We would be make it harder to perform general revisions for the verse.
this and this
Yeah idk what these characters are, Mii Fighter in itself is literally a placeholder so its fine to group their variations together, since thats player-based and they're not actually named characters

None of these are example of Species profiles however, Idk what you plan abt that is, but Pokemon is entirely different. Their evolutions and separate species, not 'Variations'

An example of variations are Regional Forms, like Alolan Ninetales to regular Ninetales (and even then, mons like Cofagrigus and Runerigus should have separate profiles, they are NOT the same)

Last edited:
This
Your argument is just claiming we aren't saying anything of value. That they are so fundamentally different that they shouldn't share a profile. Maybe you should try making a separate thread to discuss this or just make a gallade profile if you want it to exist and make a crt.

Aight dont you start spamming walls of text with replies like 'Nuh uh'
oh but when you do that it is ok eh?

not that i was doing that btw, simple answers require simple answers to the answers, it is that simple

i really don't know what you expected

TLDR it, but skimming its just a lot of denial lol
oh wow, amazing rebuttal, i completely changed my mind

Learn the difference between a temporary transformation and an actual evolution plz. If you think Gallade and Gardevoir arent even worthy of unique profiles, then thats just a dumb limitation you're forcing yourself to think so you dont appear wrong
considering that i am not talking about temporary transformations at all in any capacity whatsoever............yeah, this is just a strawman since you can't deny my actual point

they are FORMS, in the most basic sense of the word, TEMPORARY OR NOT THEY ARE STILL JUST FORMS

Ralts? the same character when it evolves, same individual, same character, same profile, Gallade and Gardevoir? nothing more than different options for forms that it(Ralts) can take, that is LITERALLY ALL THEY ARE

Shedinja is NOT a form Nincada takes, its a separately empty husk that is a thing after Nincada evolves into Ninjask
aka it is LITERALLY Nincada's body, aka Nincada itself, coming to life, aka it IS ANOTHER FORM NINCADA TAKES

'I dont care', who said it was up to you?
i dunno, you certainly think that it is up to you since you for some reason wants to impose a method another completely unrelated Wiki uses on us and expect us to believe in it blindly as "they do it".......don't you see the irony in this? you are legit doing the exact thing you are accusing me of

it isn't up to you either, so why bother saying "they, the other wiki that has no relation to us does it" and then expect us to say "oh yeah? that is a amazing reason" when you supposedly are against this method yourself?

Respond relevantly and stop tryna spam wall texts plz
considering that i am not talking about temporary transformations at all in any capacity whatsoever............yeah, this is just a strawman since you can't deny my actual point

they are FORMS, in the most basic sense of the word, TEMPORARY OR NOT THEY ARE STILL JUST FORMS

Ralts? the same character when it evolves, same individual, same character, same profile, Gallade and Gardevoir? nothing more than different options for forms that it(Ralts) can take, that is LITERALLY ALL THEY ARE
You aint got a point bro, you just out here denying the actual fact that Gardevoir and Gallade are separate species of Pokemon, and not just different 'forms' (Split evolutions are different to different forms of 1 Pokemon)

They arent Forms. Forms is like Palafin. Theyre a Split evo line. How much more stupid can this be?

Ralts isnt a character, its a Species. Gallade and Gardevoir are its evolved permament forms (akin to metamorphosis), and regarded as a separate species. Its an irreversible process, unlike actual form changes. Your definitions are all over the place
aka it is LITERALLY Nincada's body, aka Nincada itself, coming to life, aka it IS ANOTHER FORM NINCADA TAKES
No it isnt, it becomes a separate entity, this is literally confirmed to us

i dunno, you certainly think that it is up to you since you for some reason wants to impose a method another completely unrelated Wiki uses on us and expect us to believe in it blindly as "they do it".......don't you see the irony in this? you are legit doing the exact thing you are accusing me of

it isn't up to you either, so why bother saying "they, the other wiki that has no relation to us does it" and then expect us to say "oh yeah? that is a amazing reason" when you supposedly are against this method yourself?
If Pokemon was up to you, I can see why its in the state it is right now.

You dont know the difference between a Form change and an evolution of Pokemon lol

Last edited:
This
Your argument is just claiming we aren't saying anything of value. That they are so fundamentally different that they shouldn't share a profile. Maybe you should try making a separate thread to discuss this or just make a gallade profile if you want it to exist and make a crt.
This isnt a species profile either. This is outlining variants, again.

Idk how many profiles unrelated to Pokemon evolutions you have to link, but this is completely different..

Idk if these tabbers could be unique pages on their own, but if they can then they can. We certainly allow profiles for 'groups' or 'duos' or 'armies' so this falls more under that category

Like i just dont know whats so hard to understand between yall

Examples of Form Changes:

Palafin Zero to Hero
Any Mega Evolution
Meloetta Aria - Pirouette
Eiscue Ice and Noice Form

Examples of Split Evolutions
Gallade Gardevoir
Froslass Glalie
Eeveelutions
Poliwrath Politoed

Split Evolutions are DIFFERENT POKEMON, Pokemon with different forms are the SAME.

Idk what this bias you guys have is where you feel the need to incorporate headcanons, but can we not do it on whats meant to be a neutral indexing site?

How will we deal with Wormadam, Meowstic, Lycanroc, Toxtricity, Indeedee, and Tauros
I mean...I dont know whose clammering to make a Wormadam profile, but All Wormadam variants on 1 profile, Mothim separately (Literally no point)
Meowstic 1 profile (gender difference, not a form change)
Lycanroc is trickier, but they belong on 1 profile
Toxtricity on 1 profile
Indeedee on 1 profile
Tauros variants on 1 profile, similar to those profiles you're showing. Regional forms are fine to keep in 1 profile

See, not hard. Can we stop pretending like this is difficult
What about Slowbro and Slowking being able to devolve.
Put that in the weaknesses? Very niche bit of lore application there that doesnt apply at all in the games
Doesnt mean Slowbro and Slowpoke cant get separate profiles

If they aren't interchangeable forms doesn't that contridict one of the arguments you made regarding split evolution about them not being interchangeable forms these also aren't interchangeable forms
No it doesnt, cause you're comparing Split evolutions to alternate forms of Pokemon (If they share the same name, its literally fine to put them in one profile).

They're members of the same species, but regional forms are just variants. Think of it like Dog Breeds. Meanwhile Split Evos are Wolves or other more evolved canines.

Yall are so against giving unique Pokemon their own profiles its crazy. What did Gallade do to yall? Bro didn't get his own mega for this

Back