• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Thread: Eternatus Edition

Ash should have a resistance to Poison/Disease Manip as he can constantly withstand a hug from his Muk, which like all Muks, are known to be able to inflict diseases with the liquid that makes their bodies by just touching it.

I mean, Dynamax Wailord is barely real size, and "regular size" is barely of the size of the trainer in-game.

I already have a blog ready, but right now I'm postponing it until we get it in the anime, as there's some tier 3-2 Pokédex entries regarding Eternamax Eternatus that can't be ignored, as otherwise I'm forced to just scale it to baseline legendaries (Low 6-B), which is just downplay TBH.

Bobsican said:
I already have a blog ready, but right now I'm postponing it until we get it in the anime, as there's some tier 3-2 Pokédex entries regarding Eternamax Eternatus that can't be ignored, as otherwise I'm forced to just scale it to baseline legendaries (Low 6-B), which is just downplay TBH.
Can I see this blog?

You could also do "At least Low 6-B, likely High 3-A/Low 2-C"

Also, you did a few things wrong. Specifically, that Zacian/Zamazenta aren't nulled by Eternatus. They have a powernull that nulls his powernull.

Does anyone remember why the TCG stuff wasn't allowed? I think it was "''Game Mechanics''" but I don't fully remember.

Eternamax should be "At least Low 6-B, likely High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C". Best case scenario, the Low 6-B lawball is rejected.

I feel like it'd be better if Eternatus was 6-B instead of Low 6-B, making him comparable to the legendary birds seems like a bit of a lowball.

It totally is TBH, but eh, if the above is fine, I guess I can work more on the profile then post it, that way we also get some basics for what the other Galar legendaries can scale to.

I don't have anything solid, it just doesn't sit right with me. I guess we have to wait for more info.

Does Zacian's cutting the ocean in two + slashes that cut faster than the eye can see make for anything decent AP wise?

There's not enough to say that Gigantamax Eternatus should have Low 2C, though, when it's only merely wrapping time and space around it, though not on a 4D level. It's not like it's retroactively trying to destroy or create an entire universe....at least not until there's more details, but SwSh was so bad with exposition compared to the previous gens.

GyroNutz said:
I don't have anything solid, it just doesn't sit right with me. I guess we have to wait for more info.
Does Zacian's cutting the ocean in two + slashes that cut faster than the eye can see make for anything decent AP wise?
I would guess 6B at best, but I'm no expert in KE calcs.

Let's just leave it as it is for now, as otherwise I would prefer the profile being deleted out of the high lowball that would do.

More than a year will go before we get Eternatus on the anime, and we really should have the other Galar legendaries indexed too by then.

Eternatus being Low 6-B or 6-B seems fine. However, the Eternamax form shouldn't be Tier 3 or Tier 2. Warping space and time would just give him passive Spatial and Time Manipulation best case scenario and the infinite power statement isn't really enough to give a solid rating as with most characters.

TBH the downgrade may proceed for now, although I still find the lowball with that too high, but oh well.

Should Eternamax have a tabber that properly identifies all of its power nulls? Zeifyl identified at least most of them here.

I just think it would be helpful more so for matches than what it says currently. I can add it if agreed.

Pretty sure that Eternamax powernull is able to nullify more abilities, like illusion creation, we should also point out that Mold Breaker is useless against Eternamax.

Yeah, I've been going through the types to add some other abilities. Let me know which ones you guys can think of

It's not that it's a move, it's more the non-move abilities of Zorua/Zoroark (Which are being added in the DLC) and some other pokemon

Back