• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon in real life????

How useful do you guys think Pokemon would be in real life, if they were used?

All I gotta say is i'd love not having to pay electricity when my yellow electric mice of doom would supply it for me xD

Please share your thoughts below!

>Changes age rule so parents don't get overuled.

Though i'd love to come home one day with a Rayquaza or Deoxys and see my moms reaction to it lol.

Astronauts spend years upon years training to go into outer space for the first time

This little kid walked in, stole a suit, and rode a dragon into space to catch an alien

If pokémon really existed, I'm pretty sure there would be a better chance of winning the lottery than finding a legendary pokémon.

Well, apart from Gods like Yveltal, the Gen 3 legends, and the CT, I think most other legends are just extremely rare creatures. I might be missing some tho. But, I feel like Dorkly said it best that Zappos and it's brothers are extremely endangered/rare. Unless there's Pokédex entries for all of them that say they're Gods. Even then, barring the CT, the legends surrounding these things could be myths more than anything. I mean, Regigigas towing continents by itself? Sounds like some historical exaggeration— Inb4 this turns into a CRT— Stop.

Vizorus69 said:
Amexim said:
If he could.
You forgot that rich people could just buy Master Ball.
You forgot that Arceus has approximately 750 million ways to dodge or stop a Master Ball.

Anyway, if Pokemon were real, I'd want a Helioptile. Because free power.

Also they're adorable!

Amexim said:
Even then, barring the CT, the legends surrounding these things could be myths more than anything. I mean, Regigigas towing continents by itself? Sounds like some historical exaggeration— Inb4 this turns into a CRT— Stop.
Likely even the CT wans't really a CT,but just some powerful guys. I mean, dialga is way weaker than kyurem-w

I mean, I don't know about Kyurem W, but I do think historical exaggeration could be a way to interpret the lore. Though, it's probably accurate in the pokémon world, and we could being that over to our world.

At least everyone can be like, "Checkmate, Atheists".

Or can they? God being hurt by a meteor...?!

Oh, for God's sake...

STATS ARE NOT CANON

Wait, you're new, right?

@Amexim

Kyurem's lore doesn't even put him close to the Lake Trio in terms of power.

At least, not currently...

@RR

Kyurem is not stronger than Dialga or any of the CT outside of stats. The CT can breath and stabilize the universe. Kyurem-White can boil the planet. Not exactly on equal grounds.

Also Pokemon IRL is a horrible idea. One angry Rayquaza was everyone dies.

Assaltwaffle said:
@RR
Kyurem is not stronger than Dialga or any of the CT outside of stats. The CT can breath and stabilize the universe. Kyurem-White can boil the planet. Not exactly on equal grounds.

Also Pokemon IRL is a horrible idea. One angry Rayquaza was everyone dies.
Who said this? Myths.

There is also the recent affirmation that Dialga individually erased a universe and recreate all things again.

And Palkia being the lord and creator of space and parallel dimensions.

Also pokémon mystery files also confirmed that the ancient civilizations that worshipped pokémon were much more advanced than the current civilization and possessed extremely advanced technology, also Lucian (elite four) affirms that they knew and understood the basic tenets of reality, therefore the people of the past were not ignorant:

"Cultures more advanced then the present!? The mysteries behind ancient ruins!

Ancient ruins dot many regions. Theories float around based things found here and there that there existed a "super ancient civilization" with technology more advanced than our own today.

Ancient ruins are structures build in ancient times. The scale ranges from caves and towers to entire ancient cities, but something they all share in common are texts suggesting the existence of advanced technology, and the fact that they worshiped Pokemon as gods."

"...Ah, hello. You're here to read, too? Books are wonderful things. The thoughts of people written in books stretch beyond time and space. I was just reading an analytical tome on humankind. It examines the human species from cultural and social perspectives. This is a thought-provoking quote: 'It all began without humans. The end will also be without humans.' The world we share with Pokémon... Does it exist for us? I imagine we'll see each other again at the Pokémon League. Take care."
"...Ah, hello. You're here to read, too? Books are wonderful things. The thoughts of people written in books stretch beyond time and space. I was just reading a book of philosophy from an ancient, far-off land. Their 'universe' was a word that described both space and time. That people even back then understood the basic tenets of the universe... It fills me with a serene sense of inspiration. I imagine we'll see each other again at the Pokémon League. Take care."

In short, the myths are totally true.

Well.

The CT didn't make great feats overall. but via powerscaling I'll put them on a planetary level via powerscaling, maybe arceus as 4-C

RRTheEndMan said:
Well.
The CT didn't make great feats overall. but via powerscaling I'll put them on a planetary level via powerscaling, maybe arceus as 4-C
You do realise that even if we only take the game versions, their lowest feats are 3-C, right?

I explicitly omitted the CT and the obvious literal Gods. Lol. I meant that Mons like Zapdos or Lugia might be really rare. There was a scene in the anime that showed a baby Lugia, right?

Amexim said:
I explicitly omitted the CT and the obvious literal Gods. Lol. I meant that Mons like Zapdos or Lugia might be really rare. There was a scene in the anime that showed a baby Lugia, right?
There is.

Amexim said:
Yeah, legendary birds and Lugia are extremely rare pokémon, not unique, but they are also extremely strong compared to "normal" pokémon.

Then maybe the people in the pokémon world are either exaggerating, or these really powerful monsters are just extremely rare and ancient. The Ho-Oh revival might be a myth, or a misinterpretation. There might be more Suicune and shit, just as there are so many Celebi.

Actual mythical one of a kind gods: Creation Trio, Lake Trio, Kami Trio, Tao Trio, Weather Trio, Regi Trio, Aura Trio, Swords of Justice, the Tapus, Mew, Arceus, Legendary Beasts (except Entei), Regigigas, and Necrozma. Maybe Jirachi.

Rare af and strong af Pokemon: Everyone else.

Back