• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character that can solo the most wanked (outside this wiki) verse of all time

And that verse is...........obviously The Real World....like...it's not even close

The goal is to find the "law of minimal stomp" (not necessarly the lowest AP) and I'd love to see arguments detailing what would happen.

RULES
  • Can be a character or just a set of powers and abilities of custom AP/speed/dura/everything values.
  • Hax is limited to....I'd say low/mid but I can't be bothered to find the definitons so:
  • Nothing that can instakill/incapacitate more than like...5 people at once.
  • Nothing that makes them functionally immortal or invulnerable (like broken regen or D&D's signature "you need to hit me through a multiverse to harm me"), intangibility and similar nonsense is fine if limited like Mirio from MHA.
  • I can allow teleportation-like abilities depending on many factors, use it with caution.
  • No passive nonsense that would trivialize the fight.
  • Range on all their stuff I'd say is limited to "sight".

I THINK that's all, feel free to point out broken stuff I missed.

SETTING
choose however many you prefer, you can give either side prep time to form a strategy and Nukes can be allowed at your discretion. Win condition is always defeat everyone without dying
1) Character appears in a random location on Earth where they don't instantly die and every human on the planet is now aware that they appeared there.
2) Character appears in...let's say Europe, exept there's no civilians, only the entirety of the world's military power spread in whatever way they may find most advantageous
3) Just a big fking open field.

SPOILER: reason for this + examples if you're curious
The sheer amount of cope and delusion I've seen from people online is insane so (on top of petty satisfaction) I'd love to get some additional arguments for a post I may or may not make on another site in the near future
Examples include but are not limited to:
1) "500 space marines would never defeat the world's military, we just shoot them and they die"
2) a Nuke would'nt even need radiations to kill...honestly I've seen way too many of these to list them all, the most recent one is probably Kaido
3) X character can't be SoL/FTL since nothing with mass can move at the SoL and nothing can move FTL so they're not even fast enough to dodge automatic gunfire so they die (again...too many to list)
4) "Muggles win the Muggles VS Wizards war" "but even giving you all the possible assumptions (however wrong they may be) to turn a straight up, face to face fight to the Muggles' favor...the wizards STILL just unleash the dementors and stomp" "doesn't matter, gun>wand GG"
5) Lions vs pokemon...need I say more?
6) Honestly just the sheer volume of "gun kills this character because they can't be stronger/faster than a bullet" is enough to cause me phisical pain from the cringe

Armored Core main character then if we limit to mech fight and restrict those "super robot", massive giant robot (like Yaeger from pacific rim) and , some gundam
The AC main highlight is their agility and massive variant weapons if we compare those "realistic" or not super power mech like Zaku and GM variant
Mech from Mechwarrior, Titans from Titanfall We'll see their stats here

Mechwarrior has massive firepower (specific to heavyweight and assault class) and really tanky but move so slow that car can run away from them regardless of class

Mobile suit have beam weapon yet only handful of MS type can use beam yet they have more agility and can use military tactic better than Mech/battletech and after One Year War Mobile suit can fly upward and has more resistance to earth gravity

Titanfall have the mass product adventage this is take from both lore and game mechanic where even your titan is out of action you will have replacement titan waiting to call for you in battlefield and their agility is compare to not over power MS their weapon. . . is hard to decide might be compare to regular MS

and Armored Core worst mass product and has lowest number compare to other mechverse I mention yet it exchange to highest agility, speed and maneuver
among them and decent fire power yet price is highest risky requirement to pilot (judge from most of AC protagonist is Augmented Human with come with the price (such as mentally unstable from gen 1 unable to emotion expression from tower city blade risk to kojima/massive radiation like from gen 4
and variant to can't talk etc. to mentally unstable, turn to psycopath and dead to augmented surgery from gen 6 )

But what they got are literally fromsoft character type even without immortality 1 of them solo massive walking fortress class such as spirit of mother with their heist is 600 metre and wide 2.4 km and win against 1v5

those raven and lynx skill stand what make them stand above other mech I mention
Ex: Raven from AC6 can solo Gundam IBO even mobile armor oh don't expect those space nailgun gonna work to them they dodge satellite laser (take note that AC threat detecting system is so good that it can detect incoming fire from exosphere)

Back