• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen IV: Myth Based, Myth Based Everywhere!!!

Going to ask again, but why do the Creation Trio only have Type 3 Abstract Existence instead of higher? Considering their true forms are the things they embody, which means that you would have to harm the abstracts they embody to harm their true forms.

@Everything12

I think I've answered your question before.

I think it's possible, for example in the pokemon manga it's said that the flow of time is Dialga's heartbeat.

There is another case where it's stated that the lake trio exists in all pokemon trainers.

Doesn't their Nigh-Omnipresence literally say they get it by being the Space/Time/Concept of Antimatter that makes up the world, the same Space/Time/Concept of Antimatter that gives them their Abstract Existence?

Also, Registeel vs Regirock, Heavy Metal vs Rock and Roll.

Everything12 said:
Doesn't their Nigh-Omnipresence literally say they get it by being the Space/Time/Concept of Antimatter that makes up the world, the same Space/Time/Concept of Antimatter that gives them their Abstract Existence?
Also, Registeel vs Regirock, Heavy Metal vs Rock and Roll.
One problem with that, Registeel is made out of Iron.

Everything12 said:
Oh yeah speaking of this, these guys need to get their nigh omnipresence upgraded to omnipresence, at least for Palkia

In a past thread that died a while I gave evidence that Palkia isnt just omnipresent throughout space but also time as well.

Pretty sure it shouldn't be full Omnipresence on account of the Distortion World.

Can i delete the part about Alolan Ninetales on Ninetales' profile to add Vulpix, and, if i do that, do i need to create the profile for Alolan Ninetales?

Well, shoot i guess. BTW, being in the Extrasensory topic, does it give the mons Telekinesis and/or Mind Manipulation?

Probably a telekinetic attack. So Telekinesis.

For what it's worth, Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon can dodge Extrasensory.

Drite77 said:
Do moves that cause confusion, such as Confuse Ray or Confusion, gives you Mind Manip?
If I confuse you does that mean that I have Mind Manip? I think Confusion should (for reasons that should be obvious) but Confuse Ray shouldn't.

If you confuse someone they don't become so confused as to kill themselves. It's clearly above just normal confusion.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you confuse someone they don't become so confused as to kill themselves. It's clearly above just normal confusion.
They don't kill themselves, they just hit themselves.

Back