• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen IV: Myth Based, Myth Based Everywhere!!!

RU is his upper limit. Blaze Blaziken gets outclassed severely by Infernape it's not even fair. And even in RU he would have a bit of a tough time considering the two top dogs in the tier absolutely demolish it.

Because those bugs and grass types didn't have a hard time before, well, at least he can hurt Virizion really bad

Brave Bird is pretty useless, he already has to deal with Flare Blitz recoil and it doesn't give him any notable coverage, other than Golisopod, that Fire already does. You'd do much better with Fire Stab + Fighting Stab + Stone Edge / Knock Off / Thunder Punch + Boosting Move. I predict he'd probably run either a scarf set or a Z-Move sweeper with Agility or maybe Swords Dance.

I would use Knock off over SE and possibly SD, since there is some common threats in RU that use eviolite, and doublade walls Blaiken if he don't have it. There is also the possibility of a choice set

Now that i look at, Arcanine would possibly be the best pick, better Abilities, Speed, Defenses, reliable recovery and a +2 Priority move

But Doublade is UU... And Flare Blitz is stronger than Knock Off, even without STAB, and both 2HKO. He could maybe also go mixed, but he doesn't have the power or at least the speed to back it up. Stone Edge is preferable since it covers a good amount of things that can take the double stab like Golisopod, Araquanid, Cloyster, Mandibuzz, Mantine and Marowak.

I mean, they could be a cute couple in the manga, but life is not good, just like Ruby and Sapphire never stayed together for a dumb reason (I have not read the ORAS manga, so don't spoil it for me)

HenryWong122 said:
All I've got to say is F*** Battle Bond Greninja and Scarfed Landorus-T and their cheapness!
Man, Landorus-T is basically the face of OU now, it is kinda funny tbh

I´m still waiting for Light of Ruin to be released soon.

I really want to use Light of Ruin Magic Guard Life Orb Clefable in STABmons.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Detective Pikachu is out and I just watched it. From this point on, this is a Detective Pikachu thread.
What Pokemon are in the movie that weren't shown in the trailers?

Idk man, I didn't count every single mons I saw. I can say that it was relatively obvious that they had a limited amount of Pokémon models so the same kind shows up in the trailer a lot. But it was a nice enough variety.

That is an overcomplicated mess, what was so wrong with the original simple and sleek armor?

Back