• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon fans. What type are you?

DragonEmperor23 said:
What would picking a Dragon type do for your physiology?
Well dragons are basicly giant lizards do you'd be cold blooded and would be able to shed your skin. Also maybe wings. Who K
Kancolle shrug
nows?

It also gives you natural resistance to Fire, Water, Electricity, and Grass (How exactly can that harm you?). However, never ask for ice in your drink, depending on your defense stat you could die. And never have the tooth fairy come into your home. That could also kill you.

KingEzran said:
It also gives you natural resistance to Fire, Water, Electricity, and Grass (How exactly can that harm you?). However, never ask for ice in your drink, depending on your defense stat you could die. And never have the tooth fairy come into your home. That could also kill you.
Togekiss and Garch
It is basically this >

Bobsican said:
Not really, in fact, Magnet Rise takes less energy than what just flapping air would.
Some flying types dont need to flap there wings in order to fly though.

Landorus and Tornadus for example. They just float without needing the aid of wings

+ magnet rise only lasts for a limited amount of time (at least in game) So you couldnt really fly far distances without having to constantly reapply it. Meanwhile moves like fly allow flying types to move across entire regions.

@Drite77 Yeah, I'm used to people assuming my statements are opinion-based so I rarely qualify things by typing "In my opinion" or anything like it. I've tried to do so while on the wiki to avoid misunderstandings, but I got too excited because I really like those Pokemon and forgot.

Though there probably is a mathematically "best" Pokemon to start with, it'd likely change based on the region. Unless the "best" in question refers to just the strongest non-legendary, in which case there's probably already someone who figured that out a while ago. If you ask me a "starter" should evolve at least once, preferably twice to follow the pattern set by all the mainline titles, and shouldn't be legendary. I listed a pseudo-legendary and even that's something that I ordinarily wouldn't seriously include, but I happen to really like the way it's forms are named to match each other and couldn't help but mention it.

Sorry for the slight tangent, but when I start thinking about a particular subject it can be difficult to stop.

@VindictiveLoser

Me and Gyro talked about the strongest 8-A in pokemon and we reach the conclusion that Yanma, Gastly, Murkrow, Natu, Porygon and possibly Dratini are problaby the strongest 8-A of Pokémon, though this can its own thread

Landon Avery said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
What would picking a Dragon type do for your physiology?
Well dragons are basicly giant lizards do you'd be cold blooded and would be able to shed your skin. Also maybe wings. Who K
Kancolle shrug
nows?
Dragon's aren't lizards and they definitely aren't cold-blooded.

Drite77 said:
@VindictiveLoser
Me and Gyro talked about the strongest 8-A in pokemon and we reach the conclusion that Yanma, Gastly, Murkrow, Natu, Porygon and possibly Dratini are problaby the strongest 8-A of Pokémon, though this can its own thread
Can I get a link to that thread?

I believe Rock type is the best type to become rich. Diamond Storm not only creating a diamond but hundreds or even thousands of diamonds. Tho, that's the only good thing for rock type (maybe stealth rock to prank people) There's also grass, for..you know...vines and whips IYKWIM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but yeah, the best choice is psychic fra.

BTW, what is the worst pokemon type?

Imo, it's either Electric or Fairy. Electric move aren't helpful in real life (except for Charge and Discharge), they either are good for annoying others (Electric dysfunctions, paralysis) or good to kill someone quickly. As for fairy moves, they only makes you look cute.

Back