• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon fans. What type are you?

Might as well ask this:

If you could pick any starter, as in, any pokemon as your starter, legendaries, phione and evolved pokemon aside, what would you choose?

I'd pick Ralts.

The real cal howard said:
Ralts as well

And yes, for Gardevoir. Judge me all you want.
Eh, Gardevoir has one of the best pokedex entries. I personally want a gallade AND a gardevoir. But if I could only have one, Gardevoir.

Drite77 said:
I can't choose between Heracross, Pinsir, Scyther, Weedle, Yanma, Joltik or Larvesta
L A R V E S T A

ITS THE BEST BUG TYPE. VOLCARONA IS SO COOL.

I may aswell just pick Larvesta and go to Johto or Kanto, since almost everyone there is capturable in either Johto or Kanto

Normal type also has Conversion, Hidden Power, and Revelation Dance, so you may pull the evil set of Normalize + Conversion with Hidden Power Ghost (To become ghost type) + Mean Look + Entrainment, and also including evelation Dance/Judgement to ignore your Normalize and strike hard.

This set is better known as the broken BH Mega Gengar set.

Tri Attack is random, and i just love how effective they are IRL if you don't want to go out in the streets to defend your city, or something

With Electricity, i can power up my phone or my house if the power runs out, and ice to just cool down some things, and i normally like this type of powers in fiction

Thinking back about it, Rotom may be the best pick. Can recharge any of my electronic devices, take control of them and basically being Siri/Cortana but actually working, I can easily play pranks with my friends and take control of basically any electricity device in the world Which include ATMs...

PaChi2 said:
Might as well ask this:
If you could pick any starter, as in, any pokemon as your starter, legendaries, phione and evolved pokemon aside, what would you choose?

I'd pick Ralts.
I'll go with Larvitar. I don't care how long it takes to evolve him, I want a Tyranitar.

Back