• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus hax reinstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the only thing Arceus has now are moves and not other things Pokémon can do with the same energy that has the essence in the plates which are mentioned to have the powers of all things that, he, Arceus, can use
I would highly advise shifting your argument away from the plates (due to general vagueness and interpretation, such as "all types of powers" having the literal meaning of having power in each type, e.g. Multitype letting Arceus be each type) and towards what Cal said.

I don't remember when people came to the conclusion that Arceus can only use moves, but if you disagree, all you need to do is point out that Arceus can summon the pokemon with these abilities and powers. Combine that with Arceus being God, and that's your entire argument.

I would highly advise shifting your argument away from the plates (due to general vagueness and interpretation, such as "all types of powers" having the literal meaning of having power in each type, e.g. Multitype letting Arceus be each type) and towards what Cal said.
I don't see why I should shift it. There other things are irrelevant. Everything we'd need to know is written directly on the plates no?

How do you see "power of all things* and tell me it's open to other interpretation and vague. Really? this is as straightforward as it can get. After knowing that the essence within the plates are the same things that make up Pokémon genetics and allows them to harness said powers?

1. The plates are both the source of the statements, arguments and his power source, we can't shift away from them

2. The page only says moves, it doesn't mention the entries/what pokemon do with their types' energy, and he should have their biological powers via transform

3. Wasn't cal's consensus that true form arceus gets it all, not the avatar?

I don't see why I should shift it. There other things are irrelevant. Everything we'd need to know is written directly on the plates no?
... Then you are free to throw your own case. I'll be closing this because, again, read the previous thread.

You do not have the right to waste everyone's time for ten pages of reiterated arguments, win based on Cal's arguments, then make a new thread demanding people engage with your stonewalling.

This is stonewalling, plain and simple. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back