• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus hax reinstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper670

He/Him
Yeah, this Ugly thing on his Profile must go.

it is the source of energy for the esper-type techniques that Glen-Alma handles. He also uses the esper ability of his armor to manipulate the flame energy in his body to perform his techniques.

This Tells us two things:

1. Pokémon physiology is described by the energy they're proficient in using. In this case, he has fire energy in him, as well as psychic energy. This will, also explain each and every physiology of every Pokémon in existence. Slugma has the physiology of flames because he has the affinity for it, ie. He has the fire energy within him. A water Pokémon with a water physiology has within him, the energy of water. And so on. It's also even the case with Regidrago

"A cluster of dragon energy!

Regidrago’s body is composed of crystallized dragon energy. The energy is densest in its central core. Thanks to its body composition, Regidrago can use Dragon-type moves with greater power than other Pokémon"

And Regieleki :

A body with a bottomless supply of electricity!

"This Pokémon absorbs electrons to live. Electrical energy makes up most of its body. Its Electric-type moves are said to pack the greatest power of any used by Electric-type Pokémon" .

The move Dragon Energy, for instance, has the user literally translate his life force into power. So the energy is literally their Pokémon Life Force themselves

Converting its life-force into power, the user attacks opposing Pokémon. The lower the user's HP, the lower the move's power

2. Which is the main argument, is that Pokémon manipulate energy or something akin to that to use their powers. In this case it is manipulating psychic energy to use Psychic moves, as well as using the psychic energy to manipulate the fire energy inside him to use fire moves.

Now let's see what the Mind Plate Says about the Psychic Energy:

"A stone tablet imbued with the essence of psychic energy. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Psychic type"

What does this tell us. That while other Pokémon can manipulate psychic energy to use moves, Arceus has, directly, the very Essence of Psychic Energy. Let's see what Essence means:

"Essence is the property or set of properties that make an entity or object what it fundamentally is, and without it, ceases to exist as that entity or object."

What does this tell us. That Arceus literally has the concept of Psychic Energy that he uses. The fundamental property of psychic energy. And this extends to each and every plate . As Arceus has the essence of them

From this Conclusion, Arceus has the very concept of every power in the series and I fail to see why he can't use them. This is also supported by the plates having the power of everything

A stone tablet in which the power of all things resides. When used on a Pokémon, it gains the power of all types of Pokémon.

A direct statement that he has the power of everything is clear cut and cannot get more straightforward than that.

Whether you were created by scientists or not, he has your power. And it falls directly in line with Arceus having the very essence of the power they wield.

EDIT: ADDITIONAL STUFF
The sure way i can see it making sense that Arceus doesn't have access to Pokémon abilities and all that as well, is if you want to say that Pokémon abilities are independent of the types, in that case you provide the evidence of that

Because, like I said, Silvally was formed by combining the cells of all 18 types of Pokémon, allowing it's Multi Attack energy to change types corresponding to the memory he used. So in short, Pokémon genetic makeup is made up of the Types. It's also the case with Magikarp, where it was discovered that it possessed dragon cells within himself. Hinting at its evolutionary Draconic nature and usage of several dragon moves

And I won't remind you for the umpteenth time who possess the Essense of all Types. My point that the plates are literal concepts that Pokémon in the multiverse are born around.

And not just Pokémon, every power in the series is connected to a type. Humans have access to psychic powers, magic and so on. Pokémon are basically born to control the elements and powers of the 18 different Types.

Humans intelligence for technology and all can be attributed to psychic type like Uxie who is an aspect of Arceus. So I fail to see how Arceus shouldn't have what they can do with that technology. It is because of Arceus that they can do what they do in the first place. Supported by the Arc phone which Arceus made eclipses any pokedex device made by man.

Honestly, I fail to see what power in the series is independent of the power of the types

Dark Matter is literally using darkness attacks that behave Typeless, just like moves like Doom Desire, which is a steel type thar behaves Typeless, and Burnup which makes a Pokémon lose its type, and guess who has the essence of all of it, Arceus that's who. Dark Matter was born of negative emotions.. Well guess who else was born of negative emotions, Sandygast and Banette that's who

The fact that it's Type isn't mentioned doesn't mean it's using powers independent of Typings. It still interacts with the Types like anything else, changing its resistances corresponding to attacks and such. Afterall, the method of classifying Pokémon into types was something proposed by a Scientist. So let's say there wasn't any method of classification, are you going to tell me that Arceus doesn't have their powers because there's no Type Classification? No

Provide me evidence of Pokémon, human or being that uses powers independent of all 18 types, I'll wait. Human tech are trivial stuff that powerful psychic Pokémon like Mewtwo or Unown can simply recreate with a thought, no equipment required

I mean, Mewtwo alone surpasses any and all human intelligence in the series lol. And that's a Pokémon using psychic Powers that Arceus has the essence of

Last edited:
I won't.

It was complete bias, ignoring of evidence and rushing for a close.

If you can't address this argument, then take your leave

I won't be tolerating any nonsense on this one

I won't.

It was complete bias, ignoring of evidence and rushing for a close.

If you can't address this argument, then take your leave

I won't be tolerating any nonsense on this one
On what planet is 1000 replies “rushing for a close”??????

these arguments are in principle no different to the last thread and have been addressed.

On what planet is 1000 replies “rushing for a close”??????

these arguments are in principle no different to the last thread and have been addressed.
It is. Agnaa failed to address it, you failed. In fact everyome else did. You especially, was pushing for a rushed clos3

Agnaa was like "I disagree but I don't have time bla blah"

Iirc correctly, that's not now to disagree. State reasons.

If you can't, the door is open for you to leave

Okay what hax are we trying to out it back? Personally idk about non-pokemon abilities and whatever, but pokedex entries related to types absolutely need to be included there.

Yeah. Mainly looking about Pokedex entry stuff.

But, I'll look to address what "Non Pokémon abilities" are, and I'm out here wondering why God can't do what they can

I'll make a document with all pokedex entries that might fit, since a lot are about behaviour or stats, and i'll put biological/physiological ones in another document since they would be for transform (which could be it's own tabber like the plates)

Shouldn't be that hard, there is like, idk, 27 pokemons or so in the franchise

Just gonna get off the bat and disagree because of what was discussed last thread, as these are the exact same things we discussed. I will not comment further and I will physically roll my eyes if you try and disregard this vote.
Those were things you all ignored and rushed for a close.

If you cannot address the op, then your vote doesn't count. Take your leave

for anyone going "oh it was discussed before", i'd like to remind y'all that the argument against entries were comparing biological entries with energy ones, as in, i brought up how gardevoir makes black holes with psychic energy, same used by armarogue, and the response "his armor is biological like marcargo's body" and thus arceus doesn't scale because we aren't scaling him their biology orwhatever

i hope i don't need to explain why that's wrong and barring on double standards

we already accepted that arceus scales to moves because they use energies related to types which the plates contain, so if entries got powers directly related to types/plates without being biological/physiological (I.E. bulbasaur eating sunlight with it's flower, macargo's magma body) or related to AP with them (gardevoir and gothitelle warping space via sheer psychic power) he scales, simple as that

biological/physiological entries will strictly only count towards the transform move that it's plate got

That works for me.

And even I don't really get the restrictions on Physiology stuff. Moves like Trace allows users to get the same abilities as target regardless of physiology. Ie. If user copied Bulbasaur chlorophyll, they'd have boosted speed in sunlight.
So I want Arceus to get abilities as well because Psychological stuff are a non factor when you take what I said earlier into consideration. And I'm saying so because abilities interact with moves and Types and hence are all connected. And I don't want to remind anyone that Arceus holds the essence of the power of every type

Also when you take in the fact that Pokémon like Cryogonal ability to become Vapor(physiology based btw) is found directly in one of his movesets, Acid Armor, which liquifies the user's cells.
The user alters its cellular structure to liquefy itself, raising its defensive stats.
Everything a Pokémon does is connected to the Types. And honestly without them, they're dead. As it's literally their cells. Pokémon of each Types had their cells taken to be used to give Type Null the ability to shift its Type between Memories. And Magikarp for instance, was discovered to have several traces of Dragon Cells, which can be attributed to its Evolution's Draconic nature and ability to use several Dragon Type moves

Last edited:
Just gonna get off the bat and disagree because of what was discussed last thread, as these are the exact same things we discussed. I will not comment further and I will physically roll my eyes if you try and disregard this vote.
At least give the reasoning for your disagreement because I am somehow interested in why tho.

The entirety of the last 10 page thread. I will not elaborate further.
But from what I understand, the shreds of evidence are ignored, and it is rushed closed.
So either elaborate or your count will be disregarded, lol. I am really interested in the reasoning, tho. (your personal as well)

you're not convincing anyone 10 pages of Sniper sending thew same argument is "rushing for a close".
I am not even trying to convince you, I am trying to understand the disagreement and as far as none of you even explained.
I am not a verse supporter, so I am trying to know my position here lol.

you're not convincing anyone 10 pages of Sniper sending thew same argument is "rushing for a close".
Nope. You straight up ignored that argument. So if you don't have anything better to add and think bringing up the earlier thread (which you ignored all other arguments towards the end), then I'm afraid your relevance to this thread is questionable at best

Nope. You straight up ignored that argument. So if you don't have anything better to add and think bringing up the earlier thread (which you ignored all other arguments towards the end), then I'm afraid your relevance to this thread is questionable at best
The relevance of this thread is questionable at best.

The relevance of this thread is questionable at best.
1. Ignore this argument from old thread
2. I make another thread bringing this up
3. Fail once again to address the argument
4. Refers me to the old thread WHERE he ignored the argument

Yeah. If anything at all, you shouldn't be here. At least go back to learn the basics of addressing CRTs first,

Even you weren't relevant to the last thread, always hiding behind Iamunanimousinthat to help out.

We don't need you to repeat the same behavior here. Leave

still waiting for a link cause all im seeing so far is newbs complaining about each other's arguments

Also, somehow unfair tho, only staff is allowed there, and verse supporters are not appreciated to give their input kekw

This thread hasn't even concluded yet, so the standards by which your trying to get Arecus/Plates the abilities art likely going to change to make it harder, which is unfortunate because Arceus doesn't qualify with the current more lenient standards.
K. And how does that have any relevance to this thread again?

Because if anything at all, Arceus has a direct statement of having the power of everything of which you all twisted into your own thing.

Go back, read the op and address it, simple as that

1. Ignore this argument from old thread
2. I make another thread bringing this up
3. Fail once again to address the argument
4. Refers me to the old thread WHERE he ignored the argument

Yeah. If anything at all, you shouldn't be here. At least go back to learn the basics of addressing CRTs first,

Even you weren't relevant to the last thread, always hiding behind Iamunanimousinthat to help out.

We don't need you to repeat the same behavior here. Leave
I don't appreciate your tone. I never ignored any argument bro, you sent the same argument on repeat for 1000 replies, the same argument that was refuted hundreds of times.... literally. This CRT is literally a waste of time, you've brought nothing new to the table and the standards are in the midst of changing.

I don't appreciate your tone. I never ignored any argument bro, you sent the same argument on repeat for 1000 replies, the same argument that was refuted hundreds of times.... literally. This CRT is literally a waste of time, you've brought nothing new to the table and the standards are in the midst of changing.
That's false. What I mentioned in OP was ignored.

In fact, go back to check my message wall. Agnaa deadass says "i disagree.... " without stating why, and everything was rushed for a close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back