• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon fans. What type are you?

Psychic seems like the obvious choice. Telekinesis, mind control, gravity, teleportation, not to mention all the applications of stuff like speed swap/power swap and the rooms.

Normal type seems like it'd be pretty versatile as well

It has the most moves, but how many of those are actually useful for irl situations?

Flying is also a good choice. You could also be a martial arts expert with Fighting. But Psychic would be the best.

Recover and Refresh(It's super healing...duw.), Attract(Need a date for the prom, but have the appile of a school bus fire? Not a problem.), Lock-On(Never lose a shooting contest again.), Cut, Strength, Rock Climb, Flash(If you played the games, you know why there useful.), Exstreme Speed (I'd sure like to be the Flash), Facade( What? You poisoned me? Fine I just get to hit you harder.), Transform(I have alway's wounderd what it's like to be a girl), Yawn(need to get your kid to sleep? Just Yawn at him/her.), Sketch(Even if I can only use it once, I'll still be able to get fly out of it.), Roar(Don't feel like fighting? Just Roar and they'll piss off.), Mean Look(Feel like fighting? Give someone a Mean Look and they'll never escape your wrath.), Protect(I have a force field), Faint(I can go through your force field.), Pay Day(I'll be making bank boi.)

But yeah, go on and tell me how Psychic is better then all that.

I meant going out for dinner or something, jeez.

Though psychic powers also comes with precognition + mind reading.

I just want to use Hypnosis during an exam and score the best possible grade bruh.

Normal, so I can get Transform, Sketch, Morning Sun, Refresh, Heal Bell, Boomburst, Perish Song , Wish and Triattack.

Man, this turned into STABmons...

I have my reasons.

...Okay, I just have trouble sleeping, and knocking myself out can be worth it.

I was considering sketch, but remembered no one else is gonna have cool abilities that you'd need with Pokemon moves.

GyroNutz said:
Get a girl for a date? Hypnosis
She wants to leave you? Impriso

This is exactly why I'm a Dark type.

And that´s wher eTransform kicks in, just seeing someone do it woudl allow me to copy it, Sketch should be saved for something more special.

Anyways, I´ll list the most notabel stuff for the rest of the types::

- Fighting: Martial Arts and more Martial Arts, at least you get Aura Sphere and Vacuum Wave

- Dark: Knock Off, Parting Shot and Fake Tears are the only notable ones.

- Ice: Hail, Sheer Cold, Glaciate, Ice Burn, Freeze Shock, Aurora Veil, Icicle Crash, Ice Beam, enought said

- Water: Besides practically unlimited water, Steam Eruption and Scald, eh...

- Fire: Besides just burning stuff, nothing useful really, but you also get limited flight with V-Create an can fall hard with Heat Crash

- Dragon: Draco Meteor, Spatial Rend, Roar of Time and Dragon Dance are the most notable.

- Fairy: Geomancy, Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Floral Healing and Sweet Kiss are the most notbale

- Flying: Fly, Dragon Ascend, Chatter, Gust, Hurricane, Mirror Move and Tailwind are the most notable

- Ground: Earthquake, Drill Run, Bone Club, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Precipide Blades and Fissure are the most notable.

- Rock: Sandstorm, Stone Edge and Diamond Storm are the only notable ones.

- Grass: Forest's Curse, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Spore, Spiky Shield, Worry Seed, Synthesis and Vine Whip are the most notable.

- Ghost: Astonish, Curse, Lick, Moongeist Beam, Shadow Force, Spectral Thief, Spirit Shackle, Spite and Trick-or-treat are the most notable.

- Bug: Heal Order, Signal Beam, Quiver Dance, Tail Glow, Sticky Web, Silver Wind and U-Turn are the most notable.

- Electric: Volt Switch, Charge, Magnet Rise, Fusion Bolt, Thunder and Thunderbolt are the most notable.

- Poison: Purify, Baneful Bunker, Coil and Gastro Acid are the most notable.

- Steel: King's Shield, Anchor Shot, Autotomize, Doom Desire, Flash Cannon, Gear Up, Heavy Slam, Magnet Bomb and Sunsteel Strike are the most notable.

If I have to be only one type then I might as well, SPIT FIRE LIKA HEATMOR!

If I could be a dual type it would be Dragon/Fire.

Probably Ghost, being able to sneak through shadows, curse and hex people, give them nightmares, being intangible, etc. sounds cool.

Oh, and Normal type (for some reason), has Triattack, so you can burn, electrify or freeze stuff if you want.

Bobsican said:
Oh, and Normal type (for some reason), has Triattack, so you can burn, electrify or freeze stuff if you want.
Plus you get Hyper Beam which is basically Pokemon's Kamahamaha.

Landon Avery said:
Bobsican said:
Plus you get Hyper Beam which is basically Pokemon's Kamahamaha.
In the Fighting-type you get Aura Sphere and Focus Blast, which is Pokemon Hadoken. Also, in Super Smash Bros Melee, when Mewtwo uses Shadow Ball it looks like a purple and black Kamehameha.

I really want to pick Dragon because Dragons are cool and the moves are cool but 99% of them will kill anyone I use it on. Going to be a normie and go for Psychic.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I really want to pick Dragon because Dragons are cool and the moves are cool but 99% of them will kill anyone I use it on. Going to be a normie and go for Psychic.
Just use Roar of Time to trick this and get a second type.

Couldn't that just be him maniping time without using the move?

If Dragon type does mean I can use Space manip and time manip like they can, I'm definitely choosing that

Probably, but you can just aim it at yourself and see if you get lucky.

Take a potion and probably a focus sash along, however, as it´s supereffective on Dragon types.

Back