• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime4Life2020 said:
I hear trainers in that manga are able to actually fuse together with their pokemon, some of which fusing together with Legendaries......op stuff right there xD.
That's true i managed to read it, i don't know if it is still continuing or not, but i think the final villain will plan to fuse with Arceus.

Cool, we have a Cynthia page now. What trainer should I make a page for next? I'm thinking either Silver or Misty.

The real cal howard said:
Do Misty.
Your wish is my command ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, I was working on a Silver page but my computer crashed near the end. Basically his stats were.

Multi-City Block level in the early game (He defeated Falkner who used a Pidgeotto, which can learn Twister. He also defeated the Bellsprout Elder, Bugsy, Whitney etc).

Town level to City level in the end game for beating Lance and being comparable to Kanto Gym Leaders.

At least City level in the post game.

Country level in Stadium for using Lugia and Ho-oh, though SD told me I probably shouldn't put that there, which is fair enough.

I guess I'm gonna go Kanto Gym Leaders in order, then. I actually don't know how to scale Lt. Surge and Erika, do I scale them to the stronger Gym Leaders or to Brock?

Dark649 said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
I hear trainers in that manga are able to actually fuse together with their pokemon, some of which fusing together with Legendaries......op stuff right there xD.
That's true i managed to read it, i don't know if it is still continuing or not, but i think the final villain will plan to fuse with Arceus.
A human fusing with god?

Oh my god.........

xD

All gym leader of the same region scale to one another.

It is commonly accepted that they have various teams to take on trains who have just started their journey all the way up to trainers who are about to challenge the elite 4.

Gen 2,4,5(both parts) and Pokemon origins as well as the anime back this up.

Also shouldnt Cyrus and Team Galactic be Low 2-C to 2-C due to the Creation and Lake Trio's? And unlike other trainers they have specific ancient artificats to tame them, aka the Red Chain, so pokeballs arent needed.

I've stated a while back that I'm wholly against putting Pokémon as different between anime and games, with Ash-Pikachu proving my point even more. Even then, Magnemite.

Pokemon should be Trainers should not.

The ones were making profiles for specifically appear in the games, while the pokemon themselves appear in all medias but it's really weird if we give say Red a feat from an anime he wasn't even in nor can we prove his specific Charizard can do the same as the one shown so its best to limit to only the games.

If we were to do the trainers as composites as well we would have like 8 different tabbers with extremely different powers, abilities, backstories, teams, scaling, etc.

I agree with Radical. We should only use game feats for game trainers, manga feats (+Pokedex maybe) for Manga and Anime feats for Anime trainers.

@Radical. What I met when I said Gym Leaders scaling was there teams they use during the first battles against Red. I totally agree on Brocks "best" team scaling to Giovannis best team or something along those lines.

@ Anime4Life2020. Maybe have stats for his main team separate from his Team w/Creation Trio? That way people wont scale Lucas to Arceus or something.

In addition, shouldnt a champion of one region scale towards elite 4, gym leaders and other trainers from other regions since they are still champion level trainers? Or no because we dont know the difference in power between trainers from diff regions?

When I said I agree, I meant that I agreed with Crop. While yes, trainers shouldn't scale across continuities (as in Cynthia in the anime/her in the games), if there was a calc for a Garchomp in the anime being for example, 7-B, then Garchomp in general should scale to that and so should Cynthia's. This actually reduces the amount of tabbers. Also, different continuities means we get things like High 7-A | low 6-B, possibly 6-B | Unknown, High 6-A in mega form for Mewtwo, with games, anime, manga, respectively. And that's the best case scenario for Pokemon (other than maybe the creation trio). So many unknowns will be there that newcomers would think we're the Ruins of Alph.

Yes but what I mean is, for example, take Iris when she became Unova's champion after Alder

Since she became champion level, would this mean she's stronger than any other elite 4 member from any region, like Lance or Flint, due to being a champion? Or would this not be the case since the difference in power can vary between trainers of different regions?

Empoleon has a great feat in the Dex but no one has calculated it yet. Maybe someone could politely drop a request in the Calculation Request thread?

Earth Power was calculated at Small Town level+

Gonna start working on Misty now. Then gonna look for BW feats.

Didn't the Dex Entry state it was ancient Torterra and not modern ones? Maybe two tabs for "Ancient Torterra of Myth" and "Modern Torterra"?

The same time that 2-C Alakazam goes through.

On a serious note, I can work on them after Misty.

In the Pokemon Burst Manga, the people there use special artificats known as Burst Hearts which are special items that allows a human to combine with a pokemon on both a physical and spiritual level, esstentially gaining all of said pokemons strengths and abilities. And if done wrong it can very much damage the one trying to perform it, in both body and spirit. However at some point, Arceus gives 2 characters named Nero and Lolita the power to use such a technique without needing the Burst Hearts.

So, if thats the case, does this mean Arceus gets some kind of Soul and Matter manipulation? Transmutation as well? I mean obviously its something not surprising for Arceus to officially get but would it be so?

Thanks xD. Also another thing I found "interesting"

-I read something about "Alternate Realities" while searching this up. And while researching it appears that the Burst Hearts have their own pocket realities. It's confirmed on Bulbpedia when it states that trainers can actually go inside their Burst Hearts where their pokemon are confined and there are weird areas inside their Burst Hearts. Obviously more info is needeed but this might confirm Burst Hearts being small pocket dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back