• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
If Gen V was the best Pokemon Gen(This is a fact, don't you DARE deny it or I will utterly destroy you as your opinion is completely wrong and stupid.XD) Then this thread will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

My Prediction(Haven't did this since the starters and Kommo-o.)

Destroypod(If this is the name I will love him forever.)

HP:70

ATK: 130

DEF:120

SP.ATK:60

SP. DEF:100

SPD:50

Total: 530

And yes I just shamelessly Copy and Pasted this.

List of my favorite gens

V-Vll-lll-Vl-ll-lV-1

Yes I already like Gen Vll more than the others. Aside form V.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Dragon your drunk, don't make me solo you agai
You solo a team besides my main one? Those random mons are the only ones you soloed. Never once did you beat my main team....

Ironically you soloed with a Haxorus in which is my 3rd favorite pokemon and Dragon Type. And a member of my main team.

"I can beat your main team anytime anyday....."

Didn't you say something similar last time? And lost?

We really sound like some Casual Elitists right now....Also hurry up Peter.... "Quicksilver" my a#%!

The real cal howard said:
You wanna go, Namekian? Because we both know how it went last time we fought. Lol
He's talking to you Peter. Just Saiyan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back