• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That trailer was awesome!

Incineroar has a weird design, but I love how much prsonality it has. Its animations are great.

Primarina is straight up adorable. I can't wait to use it.

Decidueye is also really cool. I was not expecting Grass/Ghost but it makes sense. Awesome design, I can tell its gonna be a useful Pokemon too.

Those Tapu Z moves are insane, at a glance that has to be at leas City Block. Maybe MCB.

I wonder just how many trainers are gonna come back. I hope I get to see Cheren, Hugh, Nate, Bianca and Silver make a come back.

Decidueye Special Move: Hits you when you attempt to swap out (OP)

Incineroar Special Move: Ignores stat changes (OP)

Primarina Special Move: Heals a Pokemon of burn.......wut

There has to be more to it. I swear if its special move is just a worse version of Aromatherapy...

I wonder if Decidueye can learn Sucker Punch. If it can, combine that with its special move and you got one dangerous Pokemon..

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Cythina,Wally, Red & Blue are in the Game!

**** YEA Blue!
Guess who f**cking called it!

Any idea what level there Pokemon are gonna be, I mean back when Red was 13 he already had a level 88 so...

Also how old are they now?

I don't think it should say "at most Low 7-C", "At most" would imply it has a hard limit of sorts. "At least 8-C, possibly Low 7-C" seems to be a better option.

I'm staying away from thoe leaks personally. I want my experience to be at least a bit fresh. Its been awhile since playing Pokemon really felt like an "experience".

No scaling through stats is not allowed otherwise we have regular Pokemon be in tier 2 and others with immeasurable speed.

I saw them and all I gots to say is you all will be pleased with Sun and Moon's plot. So something to be hyped for. Even though I know almost nothing of plot.....but the end.

uhm... Hi there... I mean Gen 5 wasn't as good as I would of liked... but.. Gen 2 and 3 were my favorites, but Gen 5 was better than 6.

Thanks Cal.

I'm gonna work on Brock and Misty next, Gen 1 Leaders need some love, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back