• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna get to Sabrina after Misty. Yeah she has pretty cool powers even without Pokemon. Didn't Bruno do some crazy feats by himself in the anime too? Chuck from G/S/C also has a pretty good feat himself.

Edit:

@Weekly. I guess we can add them as Keys. I haven't read the manga in awhile so I forgot most of their feats. Didn't Lt. Surge have a freaking rocket launcher that shot Electrobes though?

In game or manga? Game Cynthia would probably be City level+ for fighting Black.

Since Gyarados is spammed so much, pretty much every major trainer will scale to City level to. N and Black would both be Continent level since they both canonically use the Tao Dragons (but Cheren, Bianca and Alder wont scale off of those)

@Dark iirc he reacted to attacks from an onix and lifted boulders like they were nothing. In the manga he uses pokeball nunchucks to send out his pokemon closer to his opponent and at unpredictable angles. And yes, Surge had an Electrode launcher.

Fun fact, Bruno and Brawly (Gen 3 Gym Leader) were training buddies and rivals

Not sure. I think he did in the manga and anime, but this is based off the games.

@Weekly. Brawly? I expected Bruno and Chuck to be rivals, but would've never guessed Brawly.

Yeah, the Fame Checker information states that "he trained with a fellow by the name of Brawly before."

Would they scale to each other or nah? Because the Pyramid dude has all Regis and they're crazy powerful for Hoenn standards..

Sorry for double posting, but I just found out that Brock uses a well trained Tyranitar in the BW2 Tournamet thing, think we can use that to scale Red, the BW/BW2 cast and Cynthia from City+ to Mountain level?

@Dark i'm not sure we should scale anyone from there since almost every single major character can fight one another there and it also has that weird thing where everyone's pokemon is level 50.

@Radical. Fair enough. I do think we should scale Nate to them though, and thus most of the BW cast.

Speaking of which, anyone know good feats for the BW cast? I know End Game Black/Nate are both City level+, but can't find much for Early and Mid game characters.

I personally believe so since Zekrom/Reshiram being defeated by the player is a major plot point but others said it be best not to scale off of legendaries.

Again, sorry for double posting but I have a few things to ask.

1. Silver uses Ho-Oh, Lugia and Mewtwo in his team during Pokémon Stadium 2, would that make him 6-B in that game?

2. The Dark E4 member in Black/White 2 uses a Tyranitar in his rematch. Would that scale to anyone other than other E4 members, Alder and Nate?

Pokemon Stadium and its sequel probably ain't canon from how they do they work their gyms and etc in those respective games.

So I just accidentally spoiled myself on some of the major battle themes and I gotta say that i'm impressed even for Pokemon standards.

RadicalMrR said:
So I just accidentally spoiled myself on some of the major battle themes and I gotta say that i'm impressed even for Pokemon standards.
Same.

Guys has anyone ever heard of a manga called Pokemon Burst? I don't know everything about it but I hear trainers in that manga are able to actually fuse together with their pokemon, some of which fusing together with Legendaries......op stuff right there xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back