• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Feats Discussion Thread

This is a thread for sharing and discussing anti-feats from your favorite verses or verses you're familiar with.

You can discuss it for whatever reason. It can be because of how ridiculous the anti-feat is, or maybe even you think the anti-feat is valid. As long as the discussion is kept civil.
You may include scans and whatnot for the sake of the discussion.

I'll start with examples (maybe I'll add more scans to them later):

• In My Hero Academia, Final War Arc Tenya Iida was described to have the astonishingly fast speed at transonic levels.
  • In One Punch Man, Pre-Awakened Garou blitzed Platinum Sperm with insane subsonic speed levels.
  • In Bleach, Sosuke Aizen's 4-A Fragors' might is displayed as he unleashed it, making mountain-sized explosions.

Ooh, this sounds fun. Touhou's high tiers are currently 2-C with infinite speed. But...
  • They get perception blitzed by arrows.
  • They get mauled by tigers.
  • They're afraid of high-pressure water.
  • They're heavily outsped by a 100km/h motorcycle.
  • They're harmed by falling rocks.
  • Nothing can move faster than the speed of light!
Another funny one to note is that Reimu has survived exposure to toxins so deadly that they can kill a human within 30 minutes (on top of a bunch of other poison resistance feats)... but she canonically died and went to the afterlife after eating food that went bad. I'll post scans later if I feel like it.

Currently we use this feat for PvZ high tiers (6-B):
It's from a trailer, happens for 2 seconds and the best feats we had before were 8-B to 8-A so these ain't even consistent

We should just rate all our character here with the lowest possible rating so everyone can cope and seethe

In Ocarina of Time Link is able to withstand magical attacks from Ganondorf who has enough AP to blow up about half the planet but literally minutes later is at threat of being killed by a collapsing castle, this anti-feat is especially funny because even ignoring that the tier 5 scaling comes from other games and using just Ocarina of Time, Ganondorfs magic and thus Links durability would still be decently high into tier 7 lmao

This is more do with scaling but True Shikai Ichigo(4-A) brilliant tactical decisions to hold back to the point he's being stalled by High 6A/barely 5-C fodder,and then potential anime spoilersdoing the same thing with another High 6-A fodder,only to end up a rug on the ground and nearly fumbling the entire war.

Interesting.

In Danny Phantom, Danny Fenton and Tucker Foley can outrun animals (birds, deer, wolves and so on) and trucks respectively but in the episode Micro Management, they were so slow they failed the basic fitness test for school and run so slow that Sam could run circles around them backwards.

In America Dragon Jake Long, Jake has survived being hit head on by a speeding train with no serious injury (but was knocked out), yet was also knocked out by a ceramic toilet falling on him from like 10-15 feat which shouldn't have done anything if an incoming train couldn't kill him.

In America Dragon Jake Long, Jake has survived being hit head on by a speeding train with no serious injury (but was knocked out), yet was also knocked out by a ceramic toilet falling on him from like 10-15 feat which shouldn't have done anything if an incoming train couldn't kill him.
When's the grind happening on Season 2 of Jake Long as you revised Season 1 a long time ago.

But anyways, for me, in Krypto, Streaky constantly gets thrown out of the house by his owner's mother everytime (He had powers at the time) he got the blame for an another stray cat's actions

When's the grind happening on Season 2 of Jake Long as you revised Season 1 a long time ago.
I'll get to it. All the scans and information I had for the other season 1 and 2 characters got lost after my old phone got messed up. I moved America Dragon up on my priority list to number one.

main-qimg-cfa1655e18640793903ad1b8ec2a1bc7-lq

This isn't exclusive to video games and i'm aware of "piercing" properties, but it nevertheless feels ridiculous when bullets can harm anyone in the higher echelon of tiering. People have to headcanon that there are shit like Low 2-C bullets or guns

And for those not understanding what i'm saying, im saying regular generic guns and bullets, not special magic amplification like you see with whatever Final Fantasy character for example (Vincent, Rufus etc.)

Last edited:
The FTL One Piece agenda shudders in the face of him.
3av7za.jpg

As far as I can remember, this is like the only time in the series a character's speed is actually quantified and it's such a reasonable number that it makes all the site's profiles hilarious.

Korra getting knocked out of the Avatar state by a random dark spirit in the season 2 premiere. The state is never portrayed that weak before or since.

Dark Cloud: Toan can survive blasts from characters that are powerful enough to destroy buildings and wipe out an army but a coconut like fruit falling from like 20 feat knocked him unconscious.

Sonic is said to go faster than light, but clearly he's only subsonic at best during gameplay as seen with the in-game timer. We have a statement that he's the speed of sound, so all the FTL feats are totally outliers.

Back