• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool if it turns out necrozma is related to arceus somehow. Everytime i see U.Necrozma, it reminds me of arceus somehow. Maybe cause of the color scheme.

Now that i see necrozma carefully, he has the complete 6 wings a seraph would have. The last set is just hard to notice, its on the side of his head

Ovrhide said:
Would be cool if it turns out necrozma is related to arceus somehow. Everytime i see U.Necrozma, it reminds me of arceus somehow. Maybe cause of the color scheme.
It does have a certain degree of divinity to it, you're right.

When I have the chance, I actually plan to make a thread addressing Pikachu scaling and what issues I have with it, mostly regarding S/M.

But for now, Pikachu beating the jelly fish UB is probabaly just outlierish.

No no no no... I'm counting it since he held his own in their first and second fight... Plus Koko sees Pikachu as a potential rival. However, considering what happened with Nihilego, I am sure both Sivally and Koko will be defeated by the end of Sun and Moon.

The only trainers I believed are even hoped to be legendary pokemon level were : Ash-Greninja , Alain's Charizard ( Who is consistently fighting them the most out of any pokemon character in one season ) , and Platinum ( Because you are canonically stated to have defeated them ... No room for interpretation ) ... But I shall NOT own up those can of worms.

Heck, is only a matter of time until pikachu one shots arceus, and gains the power of all the elemental plates 😉

>Nihilego: UU

>Buzzwole: BL

>Pheromosa: Uber

>Xurkitree: BL

>Kartana: OU

>Celesteela: OU

>Stakataka: OU

>Blacephalon: OU

>Naganadel: Uber

>Guzzlord:.... NU

What went wrong there. Why such a perfect record was broken.

Celesteela is the worst, let me tell you.

My sister abuses it to hell in competitive and it drives me up a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back