• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stance has always been that we should give our profiles the best presentation possible. We can use fan art or unofficial pictures if they look much better than the original. As long as the art looks remotely like the original's style (Like no bishounen Rick Sanchez or what not)

@Ryu. I generally agree, but I'd rather use official over unofficial if given the chance.

I love the first one. Second one looks a little chibi.

Darkanine said:
@Ryu. I generally agree, but I'd rather use official over unofficial if given the chance.
  • Official art should always be our first choice.
  • If unofficial or fan art looks much better than official art, then we can use it.
  • However the art should look similar to the official style.

Just realized that when the manga does the Rainbow Rocket jazz, they're is probably gonna be a lot of in-fighting...

At some point, every legendaries will have fought every legendaries and we will have to revise our scaling. The horror.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
At some point, every legendaries will have fought every legendaries and we will have to revise our scaling. The horror.
At some point, everyone will have fought everyone. That'll be the day.

Also I'd like to point out that Mega Mewtwo is scaled to Mega Rayquaza (In a sense). While base Mewtwo is scaled to Deoxys...Who is also scaled to Mega Rayquaza.

Can someone translate this part about arceus? ÒüôÒü«ÕñëÕîûÒü»þë╣µÇºÒÇîÒâ×Òâ½ÒâüÒé┐ÒéñÒâùÒÇìÒü½ÒéêÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒÇüÒé┐ÒéñÒâùÒüîÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇîÒé┐ÒéñÒâùÒéÀÒâòÒâêÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéïÒÇéþÑ×Þ®▒ÒüºþÑ×Òü¿Þ¬×ÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒâØÒé▒ÒâóÒâ│ÒüáÒüæÒüéÒüúÒüªÒÇüõ©ûÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒüéÒéïÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«Òé┐ÒéñÒâùÒü½ÕñëÒéÅÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéïÒü×ÒÇé

It's talking about Arceus changing types (explaining its ability 'maruchi taipu' and 'taipu shifuto'), but that's pretty much all I know. My Japanese is shit.

Yeah i know the first part. But the next part is confusing for me. Google tells me that it says "It is said that there are only Pokemon who is told by God in mythology and can change to all types in the world" sounds like a mess. Its it trying to say that its told in mythology that it is God and can change to all types? Or something else?

Contextually I would assume it's just saying mythology speaks of a Pokemon/God who can change to all types, but I can't actually read it, so that's just a guess.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Contextually I would assume it's just saying mythology speaks of a Pokemon/God who can change to all types, but I can't actually read it, so that's just a guess.
Yeah, i guess the same

Seems like ultra necrozma resembles a seraph. Has more than one set of wings, and is pure light (sometimes a seraph can have 4 wings instead of 6).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back