• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Ultra Beast known as UB Adhesive or Poipole evolves into the Ultra Beast Naganadel. A number of different Ultra Beasts have been discovered to date, but this is the first time any UB has been found to evolve! Naganadel gains the Dragon type when it evolves from Poipole and can battle with powerful Dragon-type moves, including Dragon Pulse.

Naganadel has stingers on its lower body and each shoulder. The powerful poison it fires from the largest stinger, on the end of its abdomen, can travel over a staggering six miles! It may look like a huge stomach, but Naganadel's abdomen contains its brain and hundreds of liters of poisonous liquid. This poisonous liquid is peculiar, being both highly adhesive and luminescent. The stingers that attach to its abdomen are directly connected to its brain. As a result, it hates to have these stingers touched. It will furiously attack anyone who touches them.

Dragon types are normally not suitable for taking on Fairy types, but using its Poison type to its advantage, this Ultra Beast will be able to effectively attack them due to its powerful combination of types. It also has a high Speed stat, so you can look forward to it putting its speedy moves to work in battle!"

Darkanine said:
UB: Stinger is a Fairy Killer tho. ovo
I want my bug-type legendary, man. I don't even care if its a giant ladybug with magic friendship powers or something at this point. I just want it.
B-but....Gensesect.

The real cal howard said:
Oh, and Dragon. Quick question. Can you go farther than the distance we used for Necrozma?
What did we use? 3000 something? We can go to over 5000+ light-years and up in like a minute.

We used some 13.9K. However, I'm fully under the belief that Necrozma lights up the whole universe.

So I'm basically trying out Shiny hunting. I got a shiny Nihilego. Now I want a shiny Kartana.

I'm not talking about breaching space-time.
You kinda have to do that if you want to light up several universes.

At which point the feat can't be quantified.

If those Legendaries were capable of doing anything to Ultra Necrozma, then the scaling list is gonna be huge... It would be easier to say who doesn't scale somewhat. The Regis, base Lati@s, potentially Groudon and Kyogre in both forms (and by proxy, Jiraxhi and Mega Lati@s), Heatran, and anyone from Gen V who's not Genesect.

You kinda have to do that if you want to light up several universes.

At which point the feat can't be quantified.

Not if portals were involved.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Was the calc using the entire universe? I can't remember.
Only the high end, which were currently not using, when in reality it's more than one universe.

Do you think you can guess what tier Necrozma would be if it lit up many/countless universes?
I can try.

Lets use 1000 universes as an arbitrary lowball.

Observable universe is 92 billion ly in diameter.

92 billion * 1,000 = 9.2e+13 ly

So, 8.70387203477434e+29 m. Cut that in half so 4.351936e+29 m

-24.2 = -26.73 - 2.5log((L/S)(E/(D))^2)

S = Luminosity of the Sun (3.486*10^26 W)

E = Earth - Sun Distance (146,000,000,000 m)

D = Distance (4.339e26 m)

-24.2 = -26.73 - 2.5log((L/3.846*10^26 (146000000000/(4.35193601738717e+29))^2) = 332,405,783,723,812,864,304,063,320,593,271,498,772,158,509,332,825,417,585,786,880 W

3.324 ExaFOE

Quick Question.

Is anyone going to update Hoopa's profile?

It's Low-2C via summoning the CT which are now 2C and it's speed rating is unjustified.

This castle... Oh, of course! Necrozma's power to open Ultra Wormholes overflowed and resonated with intent of tremendous evil, twisting reality and causing this to appear![VAR 0114(002B)]

The vortex of power somehow...summoned the evil leaders, such as Ghetsis, from their worlds![VAR 0114(002B)]

It's all very interesting... Ah, I mean, quite a pain. I could put this power to much better use![VAR 0114(002B)]

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, not on board scaling anyone to Ultra Necrozma with just that image.
Wynaut?
Because it tells us nothing and can mean any number of things.

Remember that time you tried making Mewtwo MFTL+ based on an unexplained card background? This is like that.

No it's kind of the exact same thing.

A contextless picture that we have no idea the events surrounding it and can mean many, many things.

By meaning many things I meant, we have no idea if they're actually fighting Necrozma or getting stomped by him.

For all we know he's just tanking their attacks like nothing.

Look Cal, and I'm sure Matt would agree with me on this. We are going to far with this Pokemon stuff. You are lucky to have what you got. We can't look at every new feat and say everyone scales. Hell, contrary to what you may think, we don't even do that for Digimon or Saint Seiya.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Look Cal, and I'm sure Matt would agree with me on this. We are going to far with this Pokemon stuff. You are lucky to have what you got. We can't look at every new feat and say everyone scales. Hell, contrary to what you may think, we don't even do that for Digimon or Saint Seiya.
I see what you mean. And you're not wrong, and I venture to say this, but that's not an argument.

That wasn't an argument against it. It's something I've wanted to say ever since that FTL Pokemon stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back