• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the thing here is, if they were THAT much lower why even try anf fight U.Z.? Thats the issue I see.

We accepted Zygarde scaling to the UBs for the exact same reason as it wouldnt make sense for him to go all the way to Alola to fend off the Ultra Beasts if he wasnt as strong or as fast. And majority of us agreed to this even.

I am fully okay waiting as that never hurts, or this even being shut down, but via this reasoning if the Zygarde and UB thing can be accepted, so can this.

What are the suggested things here, if it's about scaling them to 4-B i will absolutely disagree with it.

Cal, is very likely that Zygarde and other legendaries will face Necrozma in the manga, I think it would be better to wait.

@Kukui

This is a false equivalency. There are many other reasons for UB's to scale up as well. Please reread the thread.

The real cal howard said:
I'll concede, because more evidence is likely neeeded. I'm currently just acting on hype.
Like Zex said. Give it some time. Necrozma I mean at least we got 5-B UB's, Silvally and Cosmic Duo.

@Dragon

With all due respect, I've reread the thread already like 5 times and I fail to see the difference between that and this.

If Zygarde's confident enough to fight the UB's, and that can be accepted, why isn't these legends doing the same thing with Necro acceptable?

Note: I'm 100% okay with this being on wait for now if more evidence is needed. My fault if I didn't make that clear.

I just fail to see the full reasoning is all.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Why isn't these legends doing the same thing with Necro acceptable?
Because we don't know if this fight is canon since it's promotional material, also it's very likely that Ultra Necrozma would oneshot all of them.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
@Dragon
With all due respect, I've reread the thread already like 5 times and I fail to see the difference between that and this.

If Zygarde's confident enough to fight the UB's, and that can be accepted, why isn't these legends doing the same thing with Necro acceptable?
Because, if you read the thread you would notice that this is UB's scaling to Zygarde in which has more evidence with UB's being considered huge threats and such. Also, we know Zygarde left Kalos and came to Alola due to said Ultra Beasts. Meaning that the Ultra Beasts are big enough of a threat that Zygarde has to get involved. Compared to this that only has a promotional image....UB's scaling to Zygarde has waaaay more backing it than this. The two situations are different. Plain and simple. If you cannot see the difference then I cannot help you.

Like Zex said. Give it some time. Necrozma I mean at least we got 5-B UB's, Silvally and Cosmic Duo.

You're implying that I like them... ;-;

The real cal howard said:
You're implying that I like them... ;-;

Thems fightin' words.

I like...some of them. I like the boxart Legendaries, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Tapu Fini, and...a few UBs

Frankly, in hindsight, I wasn't making sense. But in my defense, I wanted more to argue against arguments.

Damn, I really looked like I was one of those Godzilla guys lol. I'm embarrassed now. Hehe. Deleting past comments.

Reading it. And the Distortion World has no concept of space or time. So, that argument can be dropped.

Quite curious, it is implied that many of Necrozma's abilities continue to remain a mystery...

@Cal

Should Giratina obtain resistance to Space-Time manipulation?

While we're on the subject of the ol' llama god, is there any better images we can use for it? The current image just makes it look like a horse on its hind legs, and doesn't portray its regality, and the previous one is no better.

I can try to look later on. My PC should have some cool Arceus pics.

And omg Arceus having a sinnoh army lol. It already has the CT as its puppets of destruction ovo.

Doesn't mean we can't use other official art. It's his iconic pose, but it's also kind of underwhelming.

Yeah but I'd rather consistently use the official arts rather than going left and right trying to find the most badass pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back