• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the second scan : Did you know Platinum's protagonist is the only protagonist beside the Super Mystery Dungeon game that canonically states they defeated a member of the Creation Trio ?

@Seed

Is for this?

"That was beyond my expectation! What an exceptional battle! You certainly bear a resemblance to that Trainer who faced Giratina... Oh, pardon me. I was just thinking out loud. I love being here in spring and summer. I can't stay all year, because there's so much to investigate in Sinnoh, as well. You're a great Trainer, and it would make me happy to see you again sometime."

Yep. Also, during Platinum, an onlooker of the batlte confirmed Giratina was defeated. There are a few who have defeated legendaries, but obviously legendary scaling is looked down upon... I just like talking about it. Now Ash offically "re-joined" the party... XD

Reminder that I had the brilliant idea of fighting Giovanni, with his Mega Mewtwo Y and all, with a team full of exclusively a bunch of Nihilegos. A bunch of poison type.

Yet that I somehow won.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Reminder that I had the brilliant idea of fighting Giovanni, with his Mega Mewtwo Y and all, with a team full of exclusively a bunch of Nihilegos. A bunch of poison type.

Yet that I somehow won.
Not as dumb as fighting ultra necrozma without a dark type. The dude will literally one shot anyone you have.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Giovanni's will supposedly held all the universes together using the castle, and him being defeated supposedly resets that's connection. Would this be a 2-C feat ?
Lolwut?

Due to me learning about the......oddities of Greek history and art....Pokemon Sword and Shield would be very.....wrong....

I really don't think that was 2-C. None of the universes were fused on a universal scale. It was more like semi-permanent portals.

I'll look up a walkthrough to get the scans ready or something. But it said something along the lines of " Giovanni is the cause of all the universes being together " . And no Dialga or Palkia were never implied to be the cause. I know that for certain

By "being together", it just means they're linked. At best it caused some 8-C effects on the world. Certainly not 2-C.

Like i said i'll check for sure .I can be wrong about that point . Even at bare minimum, Cyrus outright stated Giovanni was stronger than the other Leaders, making him superior to Cyrus' Pokemon ....

There was a portal right before the event happened. And no UBs came out of that one.

Even then, assuming that the entire universes got fused is baseless.

Here is the necessary script:

Colress: " With all the different worlds mixing [not linked] together, that won't be easy, even for me! "

Colress: " There is a tremendous power of evil at the center of the castle... If we can remove that man's twisted desires [ In other words defeat him ] , the Colress Machine should be able to revert everything back to normal... " [ In other words Giovanni is the cause of all the worlds mixing together, 7. If Giovanni is defeated, they cans top it, but they cannot with him still around ]

Lillie : " You mean Team Rocket's Boss ... If we do something about him, everything will be fixed ? "

Colress : " Indeed, Miss Lilie! You are a very sharp young lady! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back