• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pelinal vs Iwanagahime

Ok probably going to regret this instantly since Elder Scrolls either gets wanked or downplayed with no middle ground and I didn't really read what people were talking about on the strongest character for ever tier board, but might aswell make a fight out of it. Speed Equalized (fight can be closed at anytime if it gets out of hand (sorry in advance if I shouldn't have made this))

• Cursader: 0
  • Touhou character: 7
  • Inconclusive:

I like the gif, but can you change it to a picture so it doesn't destroy my eyes (still like it just probably shouldn't be the first comment at least)

Iwanagahime applies the concept of eternity on his current form, disallowing him to move or use any ability and thus grating her the win via incapacitation.

And no, Eternity Manip isn't time manip, so resistance doesn't mean much here.

So uh, could someone remove Zach's comment? That gif is really annoying to look at, especially given how big it is

I love the variety of Touhou power, they are very differents and pretty cool

And No, Eternity manip isn't Time manip (in touhou these two power are really differents) it's....Eternity Manipulation

Also, if Iwana is omnipresent over a multiverse, this is probably a stomp as Pelinal doesn't have the range to affect it

Aha.

>Pelinal goes ERASE.

>Pelinal goes out of ERASE.

>Pelinal gets Eternityd.

Just in case you dont follow the Strongest for every tier thread. No matter how potent your erasur is, if you cant erase everything then the rest still exist. Dosnt matter if Goku or a freaking outer god does it, if they only erase your hand, it wont matter to the rest of your body. You might die from blood lose but thats your problem.

Add in the fact that Pelinal cant kill her at all due to lack of range and means to bypass her existence and this is a incon, for the not so impossible case Matt draws out an resistance from the lore, at best and a low dif at worst.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Iwanagahime applies the concept of eternity on his current form, disallowing him to move or use any ability and thus grating her the win via incapacitation.
And no, Eternity Manip isn't time manip, so resistance doesn't mean much here.
The Random Goddess stated once in the series and is somehow the strongest even ABOVE MY FFFFUUUUUU YUKARREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Mountain Goddess.

I vote Mountain Goddess due to her being vastly outside Penenenennene's range.

The good thing about TES chars is that they need to "evolve" (seriously I don't know what word I should use) before getting to that 1-A.+

The Causality said:
It's one of Touhou Gods, the major infos we have about them are in Novels
I knew she was from 2HU, but I knida didn't even read about her in TouhouWiki and I was amazed by a character I didn't knew about.

Now about her hax.. if we consider that Pelinal is sane the whole match (or else this would be a stomp) the statements about her make her the... winner? Don't know, but the thing goes to the fact that she can make any action that Pel takesl eternal so we can say that he can't hurt her.

First Witch said:
Aha.
>Pelinal goes ERASE.

>Pelinal goes out of ERASE.

>Pelinal gets Eternityd.

Just in case you dont follow the Strongest for every tier thread. No matter how potent your erasur is, if you cant erase everything then the rest still exist. Dosnt matter if Goku or a freaking outer god does it, if they only erase your hand, it wont matter to the rest of your body. You might die from blood lose but thats your problem.

Add in the fact that Pelinal cant kill her at all due to lack of range and means to bypass her existence and this is a incon, for the not so impossible case Matt draws out an resistance from the lore, at best and a low dif at worst.

^^^^^^ What Witch said ^^^^^^

Note: again, he can't hurt her and the whole thing of him slashing time itself doesn't matter because she can conceptualy make him live again and again the whole time-cutting-thing.

So... my vote goes to Iwanagahime

"Nonexistent Physiology (Through the Madness of Akatosh, Pelinal is capable of surviving the act of isolating himself from the Godhead and ceasing to exist in all levels, becoming independent from the Dream itself),"

Pelinal doesn't exist on a 1-A level w/Madness, not sure how Iwangahime would even interact with him.

"Where he exists independently from the Godhead itself and devours entire pieces of land and sections of time, erasing them from the very Dream of the Amaranth"

Iwangahime gets Hakai'ed.

"Add in the fact that Pelinal cant kill her at all due to lack of range"

SBA places them at 4km.

"Several Hundreds of Kilometers with the Madness"

Uhh, Dargoo, you do know that Touhou Gods are constants across the Multiverse, their physical bodies aren't themselves, they are ideas across a Multiversal level.

That's why they're omnipresent.

SBA cannot isolate an Idea that exists on a Multiversal scale.

Ultima Reality said:
Iwanagahime exists across multiple Universes, I don't see Pelinal killing her anytime soon, even with the Madness.
Then again, even if you bloodlust him so he starts out with Madness it is still Inconclusive.
Thing is as well, Madness doesn't seem like it lasts forever anyway, which means Iwanagahime can just wait him out.

Man Pelinal's first day isn't really going well. At least the Eternal Champion is doing ok. I wonder what the Dragonborn's life is going to be like when he gets revised.

We can say that seven votes against none makes Iwanagahime the winner of the match. Even if I say "yeah, Pel is the one at advantage here and stomp her, but I'm not wanking him", it wouldn't mean something since she has the literal advantage and the hax to win.

Since this does not allow a 1-A level god, Iwangahime can just "banish" Pelinal but can't kill or defeat him effectively. It is the best way to describe it.

You try to kick Pelinal means Lorkhan gonna have a talk with you. I would accept this as inconclusive truly, but as Pelinal fights personally he would lose.

Actually this does allow Pelinal his 1-A; he just either incons with it or loses in this case.

If it is 1-A, then I will vote Incons.

Eternity manipulation is nothing new to TES gods, who a lowly scamp to a prime Et'Ada is absolutely eternal and immortal in any sense. There isn't a case of him fighting a Daedric Prince, although I personally believe he can win. If there is a record of him winning against a daedric prince, then the case for concluding Pelinal as the winner of this match has a more justifying evidence.

The issue is he doesn't start in 1-A and he's in-character, so he'll eventually leave it even if he pulls it off. If he does, while everything in a hundred kilometers would just stop existing across all time (and I presume even across a multiverse due to Nirn's cosmology), although Iwangahime is just too large for that to cover.

Esentially he has to do something out of character just to incon this.

For my interpretation: basically she can turn him into a gif, then she can blow him into little pieces since both share the same amount of durability. Her Conceptual Manipulation is something that Pel doesn't has resistance and she can make him live those moments "forever"

Her Eternity Manipulation has basically the same effect of putting you in a timeless void (a type 3 one) then.

I don't know why but something that's refered to as more or less ******* time sideways not being considered time manip because it's called something different is quite annoying

People are talking about Sematics but i will point out that Touhou makes a clear difference between Eternity manip and actual time Manip.

Make of it what you want.

Back