• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs The Disembodied Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
GodSeiya

His burning Cosmos ignites the flames of the Pegasus Saint's miracles!
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 3-A

Name:
Pegasus Seiya, Slayer of Gods

Origin: Saint Seiya

Classification: Human, Bronze Saint

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, 7th and 8th Sense User, Divine Cosmos, Atomic Manipulation and Destruction, Regenerationn (High), Energy Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Reactive Evolution (Able to analyse and comprehend the components of an enemy's attack after seeing it once, and adapt to it), Flight, Telepathy, Absolute Control of his Soul with the 8th Sense and can directly attack and destroy the souls of others (Allowing him to Resurrect himself, or live without a body), Acausality (Through Athena's Ichor/Divine Cosmos), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Illusions, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation & Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Existence Erasure, Can continue to fight without the use of any of his senses

Attack Potency: High Universe level normally (Effortlessly killed Thanatos. Raised his Cosmos infinitely, to a level higher than the Athena Exclamatio and the sacrifice of the Gold Saints)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Blitzed Thanatos, who far outclassed 8th Sense Seiya in Speed, and who should fully scale from Capricorn Shura's speed feat)

Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar+

Striking Strength:
High Universal

Durability:
Universe level+ (Was capable of enduring extremely casual attacks from Hades)

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Universal normally

Standard Equipment: Pegasus Bronze Cloth

Intelligence: Seiya is a skilled fighter and has battled for many years. He is otherwise average.

Weaknesses: None Notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Pegasus Ryusei Ken: (Pegasus Meteor Fist) Pegasus Seiya elevates and burns his Cosmos, tracing the Stars of the Pegasus Constellation with his hands, his fiery aura growing and flowing around him. Upon reaching the peak of his power, said aura manifests as the image of a Pegasus. Focusing his Cosmos within his right fist, he releases a great quantity of his power in the form of many Beams of Cosmic Energy. Originally, when Seiya was only capable of reaching speeds of Mach 1, he was capable of releasing merely 100 Meteors. However, as his control of Cosmos and speed increased, so did the number of Meteors / Shooting Stars, being around 100 Million to 1 Billion at Faster than Light Speeds, and likely Hundreds of Trillions in his most powerful forms.
  • Pegasus Rolling Crush: Rushing towards his opponent, Pegasus Seiya grapples his foe from behind to immoblize them. Then, burning his Cosmos to it's limit, both Seiya and his enemy are surrounded by a massive aura, which eventually propels both Seiya and his enemy towards the skies above at insane speeds. Finally, they descend to the Earth again at the same speed, eventually crashing into the ground, dealing great damage.
  • Pegasus Suisei Ken: (Pegasus Comet Fist) Pegasus Seiya's most powerful attack. He burns his Cosmos to it's limits, heavily focusing his energy in his right fist. Then, instead of releasing said energy in the form of his Pegasus Meteor Fist, Seiya combines each of his Meteors into one massive, extremely powerful Comet of Cosmo Energy, which he fires towards his opponent.
Disembodied thought

Is this the beginning? Where do I come from? When did this start?
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies from 10-C to High 3-A

Name:
Disembodied Thought

Origin: Everything

Classification: Disembodied Sentient Thought

Powers and Abilities: Non-Corporeal, Possession, Immortality (Types 1 and 6), Telepathy, Duplication, Flight, Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, potentially many other abilities depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Attack Potency: Varies from Below Average (Can possess objects smaller than a quark) to High Universe level (Can continuously possess larger and larger universes infinitely, The physical universe of Everything is smaller than a quark which resides within another universe which is smaller than a quark which resides within another universe which continues this loop infinitely) depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Speed: Varies from Below Average Human to Infinite, likely Omnipresent depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Lifting Strength: Varies from Below Average to Infinite depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Striking Strength: Varies from Below Human to High Universal depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Durability: Varies from Below Average to High Universe level depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Stamina: Limitless (While the thing it possesses may or may not be capable of becoming tired, the Disembodied Thought itself is incapable of exhaustion)

Range: Varies from standard melee range to universal depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Standard Equipment: Varies depending on what it is possessing or what form it has taken

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (Has complete knowledge of everything that exists in the universe and complete knowledge of the philosophical nature of the universe itself)

Weaknesses: None notable

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Possession: The Disembodied Thought is able to transfer its consciousness into virtually anything that exists, regardless of size, composition, or sentience. Once it possesses something it can also possess anything around it and have them follow it without question. There is no limit to how many things the Disembodied Thought can possess at any given time. It can also release things it possesses in this manner at any given time.
  • Shapeshifting: At any time, the Disembodied Thought can shift to any form it has already previously inhabited, though this form will be scaled appropriately to the current scale it is at (For example, taking the form of a planet in the middle of a street will produce a miniature-sized planet).
  • Duplication: The Disembodied Thought is able to create perfect duplicates of whatever it is possessing.
  • Size-Shifting: The Disembodied Though can change its size to be anywhere from smaller than a quark to infinite in size. It can also do this to whatever else it is possessing or any duplicates it has made.
A fight to christen the arrival of the Disembodied Thought. Both bloodlusted, no prior knowledge or prep time, High 3-A God Cloth Seiya, SPEED EQUALIZED. Who wins?

Seiya - 0

Disembodied Thought - 1 (The Wright Way)

Inconclusive - 10 (Kaltias, DodoNova2, Matthew Schroeder, Laughing Manson, LoyalservantofInti, ProspectX, Cropfist, Uchihazinon, Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder)

Not sure, possibly through shapeshifting into or posessing something that can damage the soul...

I have read in some threads that Seiya's resurrection can basically go as far as mid-godly regen. I'm not sure about that though.

Seiya himself, probably not, he has a resistance to mind Manipulation so I'm assuming Possession would be resisted. The Thought can however possess individual components of Seiya, such as the cells in his brain, the Blood in his veins, the air in his lungs, etc. and manipulate those, perhaps turn them into elk, or grow them to literally infinite size, or shrink them down to the size od quarks, or rapidly duplicate them so they tear him apart from the inside.

And he can possess multiple things at once too...

I vote the Thought. Possesses all the quarks in Seiya's body then forces them away from each other, ripping Seiya apart at the sub-atomic level

Actually, does Seiya have the 8th sense with the God Cloth?

And why specifically an elk?

"Here lies Pegasus Seiya. A Champion of Athena, he battled Gods and Titans, until at last he was killed by thousands of elk suddenly bursting out of his body. Rest in Peace brave warrior"

@Monarch Dunno if he has 8th sense, someone who actually knows about Saint Seiya would prolly know. And Shrug, why not? It could just as easily be a whale or a mountain lion or a Lamborghini or a planet or a galaxy or a pine tree or a salmon or a slice or pizza.

I vote inconclusive, I don't see how they can kill each other. Seiya can resurrect while DT is non corporeal.

@Monarch

You reminded me a joke about Gurren Lagann.

"Where does the final battle of the anime takes place?" "The Universe" "could you be more specific?" "no"

Seiya with God Cloth has 8th Sense and a faux Divine Cosmos. To fully die he needs to be killed in both the physical universe and then again in the Underworld. If not, he can just come back as many times as he needs to.

Can it do Cross-Dimensional travel? If not, it can't access it. And if the DT is a solely physical being, it would instantly die when entering the Underworld per Hades' will. Only your soul remains in the Underworld. Can the DT fight as a soul, or maintain his powers?

@Matt No the DT cant cross-dimensional travel, but it's not a solely physical being, its literally a sentient thought.

@Monarch Matt should probably answer this as thats a very possible thing tfor the DT to do.

I vote not concluant, I do not see how seiya can kill him and how disembodyed can defeat him even though the argument of weeklyBattle is quite acceptable therefore inconclusive with an advantage towards disembodyed

Just for fun, how to make the "boxes" at the beginning of profile with the different images of the character (for example those that present pegasus and disembodyed)? Because I find its cool and I would like to do the same during Vs :)

@Dodo

You have to write it like this, just remove the 2

<tab2ber>

|-|First Character=

|-|Second Character=

</tabber>

I'm not sure, I think that tought would dominate the fight but it can't really kill Seiya, and i'm not sure if "freezing" him would work.

I think Seiya could kill this thing, but it's survivabiliti hax is broken. But then again, it can't kill Seiya's soul.

I'm voting Inconclusive.

I know this is off topic, but when Seiya performed the Hades hyperdimension speed feat where in which he crossed billions of Galaxies, did he do that with the God cloth or without the God cloth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back