• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIfferent Rigby, the real one travelled through time and got into his Bedroom, there is no proof of that Rigby returning back in time to this exact moment

Also, every point in time has its own version of Mordecai and Rigby, the version of Rigby who appeared at the last scene is the version of that point in time, not the same Rigby of the start of the episode
No, the evidence is obvious. In the last scene, all the different Mordecais in time are erased and everything becomes as it should be.
At the end, Rigby goes back in time and turns into the same person as Rigby in the last scene. but he still doesn't remember anything.

The reasoning for Mordecai have Acausality in the Movie is the same for Rigby
Rigby has anti feat

Also, again, Rigby could have adquired Acausality later
No proof, fan assumption

So where is the new context?

It does, i literally provided proof for my claims, you just aren´t accepting it, and that ins´t my fault
You haven't provided evidence, you're just making an assumption with interesting logic, I still don't see enough context. but if you still don't agree with this, you can add me as disagree for power null.

Yes, because Mordecai can have access to these powers by using the Cellphone?

This is simple, i don´t see how you can´t simple see it, it´s stupidly obvious
Maybe
The Dimension is insde the phone smh
Proof? you're literally claiming that Margareth's phone has phone guardians who control the phone laws of the world.

Last edited:
No, the evidence is obvious. In the last scene, all the different Mordecais in time are erased and everything becomes as it should be.
At the end, Rigby goes back in time and turns into the same person as Rigby in the last scene. but he still doesn't remember anything.
Headcanon, we don´t see both Rigbys becoming the same person

No proof, fan assumption
I have proof when he shows to have an ability that he don´t showed before

That´s simple

So where is the new context?
F#ck, i forgot to write the rest of the reply

Basically, unlike Future M&R, it´s never showed that Future Muscle Man got erased from time due to the Present events, what would give him Acausality

You haven't provided evidence, you're just making an assumption with interesting logic, I still don't see enough context. but if you still don't agree with this, you can add me as disagree for power null.
I will put you as disagree, since we seemingly can´t convince each other

Proof? you're literally claiming that Margareth's phone has phone guardians who control the phone laws of the world.
Are you seriously requesting proof that the dimension that they enter by entering inside the Cellphone..... Is inside the Cellphone?

Headcanon, we don´t see both Rigbys becoming the same person
No, there is no head-canon situation, this is how it should be. As shown, there cannot be two versions at a same time, so either present tense rigby will be erase or past tense rigby will be erase, or both will be merged. It is clear that Rigby will be completely affected by this situation because he does not remember anything at the end.

I have proof when he shows to have an ability that he don´t showed before

That´s simple
wrong answer. has previously been shown to be unable to possess this ability.

F#ck, i forgot to write the rest of the reply

Basically, unlike Future M&R, it´s never showed that Future Muscle Man got erased from time due to the Present events, what would give him Acausality
What? You've already called this an alternate reality. Muscleman's relevance to acausality?

Are you seriously requesting proof that the dimension that they enter by entering inside the Cellphone..... Is inside the Cellphone?
phone guards were seen again in the 26rd episode of season 5.
I think you completely misunderstand the situation. Those who break the phone rules will be teleported directly to the phone guards' headquarters and will be judged by the phone guards. there isn't even a sealing situation here.
sealing you mentioned is just a summoning.

No, there is no head-canon situation, this is how it should be. As shown, there cannot be two versions at a same time, so either present tense rigby will be erase or past tense rigby will be erase, or both will be merged. It is clear that Rigby will be completely affected by this situation because he does not remember anything at the end.
So, when it is with my example it is "Fan assumption" and when it is with your example it is "How it should be"? This is stupid

Wrong answer. has previously been shown to be unable to possess this ability.
So it´s impossible to a character gain new abilities? Lmao

What? You've already called this an alternate reality. Muscleman's relevance to acausality?
I don´t think you are even read what i am commenting at this point

phone guards were seen again in the 26rd episode of season 5.
I think you completely misunderstand the situation. Those who break the phone rules will be teleported directly to the phone guards' headquarters and will be judged by the phone guards. there isn't even a sealing situation here.
sealing you mentioned is just a summoning.
They will be sealed inside the phone unless the phone owner decides to free them, simple

The Phone Guardians aren´t even being summoned, you are completely misinterpreting the ability

Honestly, i already added you as disagree, if you don´t have anything to contribute to this revision you can leave it, we won´t convince each other anyway

Last edited:
So, when it is with my example it is "Fan assumption" and when it is with your example it is "How it should be"? This is stupid
Yes, apparently I gave a very complex example. so what I'm trying to say is that whenever Rigby goes to the past, he will replace his past form, for example, Mordecai has been shown to replace another Mordecai and remembers everything that happened. Likewise, Rigby needs to remember everything, but he remembers nothing. This proves that Rigby does not have a causality type 1 anyway.

So it´s impossible to a character gain new abilities? Lmao
Of course, they can receive new abilities, but not if it has been shown that they cannot have such an ability. Rigby already has an anti-feat that proves that he cannot have such a talent.

I don´t think you are even read what i am commenting at this point
I don't even understand what you're saying, what does the future muscleman have to do with anything? We only see him at the beginning of the movie, so if you say the future muscleman wasn't deleted, you'd need proof.

They will be sealed inside the phone unless the phone owner decides to free them, simple
No, that's not the case. Unless the owner of the phone forgives them, they will both be erased from existence.

The Phone Guardians aren´t even being summoned, you are completely misinterpreting the ability
And no, I'm not misunderstanding anything here, on the contrary, you're misunderstanding.
If the message law is violated, direct summoning occurs and they pass to the phone guards' headquarters. Summoning is happening here, we can even call it law manipulation, because whoever breaks the message laws goes to the phone guards. phone guards are already dealing directly with the phone where they committed the crime, so they are released with margareth forgiving them.

Honestly, i already added you as disagree, if you don´t have anything to contribute to this revision you can leave it, we won´t convince each other anyway
Okay, my only contribution is to point out the wrong.
If I still haven't convinced you, let it be exactly as you say.

Yes, apparently I gave a very complex example. so what I'm trying to say is that whenever Rigby goes to the past, he will replace his past form, for example, Mordecai has been shown to replace another Mordecai and remembers everything that happened. Likewise, Rigby needs to remember everything, but he remembers nothing. This proves that Rigby does not have a causality type 1 anyway.
They don´t actually replace their past form, the past version just gets erased from time

I don't even understand what you're saying, what does the future muscleman have to do with anything? We only see him at the beginning of the movie, so if you say the future muscleman wasn't deleted, you'd need proof.
You would need to prove that he got deleted, actually

No, that's not the case. Unless the owner of the phone forgives them, they will both be erased from existence.

And no, I'm not misunderstanding anything here, on the contrary, you're misunderstanding.
If the message law is violated, direct summoning occurs and they pass to the phone guards' headquarters. Summoning is happening here, we can even call it law manipulation, because whoever breaks the message laws goes to the phone guards. phone guards are already dealing directly with the phone where they committed the crime, so they are released with margareth forgiving them.
Ngl i think you are taking the name of the abilities a bit too literal

Besides that, what do you think of the phones giving DImensional BFR + potentially Existence Erasure?

They don´t actually replace their past form, the past version just gets erased from time
This still doesn't change the fact that Rigby doesn't remember anything about what happened.
You would need to prove that he got deleted, actually
If there's no proof of something for the muscleman, there's no hax.

Ngl i think you are taking the name of the abilities a bit too literal

Besides that, what do you think of the phones giving DImensional BFR + potentially Existence Erasure?
I just find it wrong that Mordecai scales to their abilities.

This still doesn't change the fact that Rigby doesn't remember anything about what happened.
A past Rigby that didn´t experienced the events of the episode

The Rigby that experienced the events in the episode remember them just as fine

If there's no proof of something for the muscleman, there's no hax.
You can´t conclude that he got erased without actually proving that he got erased

And even then, the Movie example would also likely apply to him

I just find it wrong that Mordecai scales to their abilities.
He doesn´t, just with equipment

yes, also the sonic one
all of these weren't on the epicenter
Muscle Man is explicitely at the epicenter of the explosion when it happens

The Soundwave calculation doesn´t really take in account the damage that the soundwave would generate from its epicenter

Regarding the Baby Ducks calulation: Not only M&R were very close to the epicenter of the explosion, but it could be seen from several meters away, what means that looking "closer" it looks way bigger than what appears in the image, what would mean that, even doesn´t scaling to the full explosion, they still scale to a very good part of it

The explosion isn't that big nor extended that much, just look at the crater.. I don't understand how we can use the high-end on this case and I think is better calc the crater that otherwise.
ApkK2Bz.jpeg

sXYASOp.jpeg

The Soundwave calculation doesn´t really take in account the damage that the soundwave would generate from its epicenter
The problem is:
  1. Using surface area, when CSA is using in these cases.
  2. These trees were only halved, never destroyed because we see the other part flying.
Regarding the Baby Ducks calulation: Not only M&R were very close to the epicenter of the explosion, but it could be seen from several meters away, what means that looking "closer" it looks way bigger than what appears in the image, what would mean that, even doesn´t scaling to the full explosion, they still scale to a very good part of it
I think they are at least 2 or 3 meters away from the epicenter and that still affects very much the result.

It didn't cover the entire screen? You can see how the explosion is smaller, that's more of pure light. Also that "explosion" didn't destroyed any tree or did an bigger crater so it needs to use an much less psi or watts for light in these cases & the actual explosion is very consistent with the crater.

Also isn't the MFTL based on travel speed in space, or we can still scale off this?

Last edited:
It didn't cover the entire screen? You can see how the explosion is smaller, that's more of pure light. Also that "explosion" didn't destroyed any tree or did an bigger crater so it needs to use an much less psi or watts for light in these cases & the actual explosion is very consistent with the crater.
The explosion is seen still growing as the screen whites out, or the explosion covers the entire screen. The crater is incredibly inconsistent in size and we never get to see it's full depth. The crater could be so genuinly large, an 8-B explosion would result in it's creation, but we never see it's true scope

Travel speed in which the characters were fighting and wrestling against each other

The explosion is seen still growing as the screen whites out, or the explosion covers the entire screen. The crater is incredibly inconsistent in size and we never get to see it's full depth. The crater could be so genuinly large, an 8-B explosion would result in it's creation, but we never see it's true scope
Again, that is just light and even if it's still growing it capped there. An 20 psi 60 meter explosion would completely destroy all the trees and create an big crater than it, the light is not more than just an effect made by the explosion.
Travel speed in which the characters were fighting and wrestling against each other
But weren't the characters powered? And GOB only flies at that speed on space, this without counting that he was distracted when Hammer hit him so every character scaling to it is an bit sus, better just scaling them to MHS+ more than their own powered versions.

Last edited:
Again, that is just light and even if it's still growing it capped there. An 20 psi 60 meter explosion would completely destroy all the trees and create an big crater than it, the light is not more than just an effect made by the explosion.
It's not just light because we see the nuke is still growing off screen. Once again, the crater is inconsistently sized (and was also ignored for use), we don't really know how BIG the crater was, so it could have been justifiably created by an 8-B explosion

But weren't the characters powered? And GOB only flies at that speed on space, this without couting that he was distracted when Hammer hit him so every character scaling to it is an bit sus, better just scaling them to MHS+ more than their own powered versions.
Wrong person to ask about that, I was neutral when it was applied, and I'm still relatively neutral to the scaling. But besides that, it wouldn't just be travel speed since they were actively reacting to things while they flew. They could react to planets and curve their flight around them, they could react to each other trying to steal the ball while they flew in space, they could react and catch the ball when thrown at those speeds, so it would 100% scale to reactions as well

It's not just light because we see the nuke is still growing off screen. Once again, the crater is inconsistently sized (and was also ignored for use), we don't really know how BIG the crater was, so it could have been justifiably created by an 8-B explosion
It is light, if you see well you can see how the explosion is still much smaller than the entire panel.
Screenshot_20240620_040610_YouTube.jpg

Picsart_24-06-20_04-11-24-242.jpg

The crater is the real destruction made by the explosion and it wasn't even that big.

Also no, Muscle Man easily climbed the crater so it isn't that deep.
Wrong person to ask about that, I was neutral when it was applied, and I'm still relatively neutral to the scaling. But besides that, it wouldn't just be travel speed since they were actively reacting to things while they flew. They could react to planets and curve their flight around them, they could react to each other trying to steal the ball while they flew in space, they could react and catch the ball when thrown at those speeds, so it would 100% scale to reactions as well
Nope, you can see how GOB was completely distracted and when someone attacked behind he was in pain to even defend himself from Hammer.

It is light, if you see well you can see how the explosion is still much smaller than the entire panel.
Screenshot_20240620_040610_YouTube.jpg

Picsart_24-06-20_04-11-24-242.jpg

The crater is the real destruction made by the explosion and it wasn't even that big.

Also no, Muscle Man easily climbed the crater so it isn't that deep.
That's because the light is the blast and the crater made was a side affect of the explosion

The crater was inconsistently sized, and from what we can tell, insanely deep. Muscle Man is also Class K, so yeah he could just climb out of an extra deep crater

Nope, you can see how GOB was completely distracted and when someone attacked behind he was in pain to even defend himself from Hammer.
I don't really care whether or not other characters scale to God of Basketball, but his reactions scale to his space flight speed

Although on the sidenote, the episode Dodge This has better reasoning for the main cast to scale to GoB, through the dodgeball tournament where they can tag him

That's because the light is the blast and the crater made was a side affect of the explosion
What..? The explosion is literally visible? It doesn't go in the entire panel and light doesn't yield that much.
The crater was inconsistently sized, and from what we can tell, insanely deep. Muscle Man is also Class K, so yeah he could just climb out of an extra deep crater
If you can't prove it's very deep then we can just assume it was 3x size of Muscle Man at best, not more.
I don't really care whether or not other characters scale to God of Basketball, but his reactions scale to his space flight speed

Although on the sidenote, the episode Dodge This has better reasoning for the main cast to scale to GoB, through the dodgeball tournament where they can tag him
This better, yes.

A past Rigby that didn´t experienced the events of the episode

The Rigby that experienced the events in the episode remember them just as fine
It was not shown what happened to Rigby who experienced the events in the episode, we do not know whether she remembers it or not.
So what happened to Rigby who experienced the events? We're sure it was deleted because the last scene showed that two versions cannot exist at one time.
This proves that Rigby cannot have acausality.

You can´t conclude that he got erased without actually proving that he got erased

And even then, the Movie example would also likely apply to him
No, we can easily conclude that it was deleted. The future M&R was wiped out as shown.

and why is muscle man being erasing? perhaps muscleman will follow the same path with his future form.

At this point there is still no context for the muscle man. You also claimed that the future has become an alternative reality. then it will have no connection with the original muscleman.
He doesn´t, just with equipment
I don't agree with the sealing anyway, Just because there are laws regarding phones in Verse and Mordecai broke them, It passes to the dimension of the rulers of these laws through summoning/law. the situation is that simple.

Last edited:
What..? The explosion is literally visible? It doesn't go in the entire panel and light doesn't yield that much.
Yeah but the explosion clearly is meant to become the blinding light that encompases the screen. The only light that comes from an explosion, is the explosion itself
If you can't prove it's very deep then we can just assume it was 3x size of Muscle Man at best, not more.
Or because we can't calculate the crater accurately at all, we don't

It was not shown what happened to Rigby who experienced the events in the episode, we do not know whether she remembers it or not.
So what happened to Rigby who experienced the events? We're sure it was deleted because the last scene showed that two versions cannot exist at one time.
No, they can´t exist at the same time period, not at distinct time periods, otherwise every single version off M&R across time would have been deleted

No, we can easily conclude that it was deleted. The future M&R was wiped out as shown.

and why is muscle man being erasing? perhaps muscleman will follow the same path with his future form.

At this point there is still no context for the muscle man. You also claimed that the future has become an alternative reality. then it will have no connection with the original muscleman.
The future became an "alternative reality" when the Present started to not follow it, however, they are still connected to the same timeline

I don't agree with the sealing anyway, Just because there are laws regarding phones in Verse and Mordecai broke them, It passes to the dimension of the rulers of these laws through summoning/law. the situation is that simple.
And i already said that i don´t agree with you, i am just saiyng a new proposal and asking your opinion on it

No, they can´t exist at the same time period, not at distinct time periods, otherwise every single version off M&R across time would have been deleted
To cut it short,
the rigby at the end must be the rigby who experienced everything, because rigby goes to the past and replaces her past self, but he doesn't remember anything.

The future became an "alternative reality" when the Present started to not follow it, however, they are still connected to the same timeline
If they have become alternate realities, they must be separated from each other.
We still don't know if the future muscleman was deleted or not, also, there is nothing that will cause the future muscleman to be erased, the present muscleman didn't even have much of a role in the movie.

And i already said that i don´t agree with you, i am just saiyng a new proposal and asking your opinion on it
Add me as disagreeing with sealing.
If we're going to count it as Mordecai's equipment, this seems like "limited bfr" at best.

I disagree with the 8-B calculation for DarlingAurora's reasons. The explosion clearly does not extend across the entire screen, that is just light and anyone who says otherwise is blind.
Shot136.png

Everything else seems correct, I think. Although I am neutral on the topic of Conceptual Manipulation.

Introduction:
regular-show-gif-3.gif

In September 6, 2010, a cartoon about a Blue-jay and a raccon that works for a gumball machine breaking a wall and sending a yeti to the moon released, it was pure crazy shit and weirdness

What happened to this cartoon? Well, it stayed at air for 7 years straight, gained a movie and is generally regarded as peak, even considered a member of Cartoon Network 2010´s Big three, along with Adventure Time and TAWOG

And the general rule is very clear: If something makes success, it will be ruined by powerscalers

However, Regular Show.... Wasn´t ruined enough? Our Gumball profiles are far better in comparison and i never really saw the Verse getting some activity besides what has been going recently

With this revision i plan to change this! After watching a lot of the show, i think i got enough material to create a revision

If you took your time to read that, well, thanks tbh, now, here we go....

Content:

Mordecai: Will gain a "With Optional Equipment/Power-Ups" key
Rigby: Will also gain a "With Optional Equipment/Power-Ups" key
Benson: Will gain a "With Equipment/Power-Ups" key
Muscle Man: Will gain a key named "With Preparation/Power-Ups"
Anti-Pops: Will gain a key for his base form, since his profile only covers his transformed self (It will basically turn into the same thing that Pops´s profile is)

This will be the characters new P&A sections

Everything that is on Pop´s section will also apply to Anti-Pops, due to them being portrayed as equals

Muscle Man´s 8-C calculation was recalculated to 19 tons of TNT (City Block level), this is also consistent with Mordecai and Rigby surviving the Baby Ducks´s Steps Off (10,6 tons of TNT) and M&R and Benson surviving a soundwave

They will also receive a "possibly Multi-City Block level" rating due to Mordecai and Rigby surviving this attack and the park cast surviving punches from a Death Kwon-Do Rigby that was holding back, with that punches being comparable, if not stronger, to some of his weaker ones

The characters actual MFTL ratings only scale to their combat speed, so i propose this one to scale to their movement speed

In relation to LS, they will scale to Muscle Man throwing a rock

Death Kwon-Do users can achieve Town level power due to Rigby making a crater 32,000 meters deep. They also showed High Hypersonic+ flight Speed and Hypersonic+ attack speed
(Apply to Mordecai, Rigby, Benson and potentially Muscle Man)

The Fists of Justice were stated to be weapons so powerful that they are "not able to be wielded by any mortal man", this should logically place the fists above Death Kwon-Do, so its users will upscale from Death Kwon-Do´s 7-C feat
(Apply to Mordecai, Rigby and Skips)

The Lemon Chef, when summoned, can fight, harm and tank hits from the Destroyer of Worlds, who made this crater
(Apply to Mordecai, Rigby and Skips)

By eating Double Glazed Apple Fritters the characters become so fast that they start to see everyone and everything in slow-motion
(Apply to Mordecai, Rigby, Skips and Pops)

With Basketball powers its users can fly through interplanetary distances in a short amount of time
(Apply to Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, Mordecai, Rigby and The God of Basketball)

Muscle Man:

Mordecai and Rigby should receive a "new" Intelligence section that talks about their physical and mental skill:

Rigby:

Pops:

Anti-Pops:

Mordecai and Rigby:

Muscle Man:

Skips:

Everyone stamina will scale to this (Using as an example what could be written in Mordecai´s profile):

Mordecai:

Rigby:

Benson:

Muscle Man:

Hi Five Ghost:

Skips:

Pops:

Mordecai:

Rigby:

Skips:

The weakness related to the Darthon Realm powers will also apply to Benson and Pops, while the ones related to the Double Glazed Apples will only apply to the later

The Book of Park Records´s profile:

While Reality Warping is fine, the plot manipulation implies that the book can change things on a Plot and metafictional level, something that ins´t true and wasn´t stated anywhere in the episode, Mordecai and Rigby only used it to make the events they wrote in it happen in real life just like Fate hax does, but not on a way that direct affect the actual episode´s script

The Power´s profile:

There is no proof of The Power direct affecting Benson´s mind, it likely just convinced him to give Mordecai and Rigby a raise

Mordecai´s and Rigby´s profile:

None justification gived

Benson´s profile:

As showed in the video itself, the events listed above happened before he got the fortune cookie, so he shouldn´t have supernatural luck only through it

He would do that overtime, not instantly

Instead, his building up anger 7-C´s value will be replaced by this

Hi Five Ghost:

Hi Five Ghost is surprisingly not dead, as this wasn´t ever stated in the show and, as showed in "See You There", ghosts are an actual species In-Verse

The spirits that are considered dead, such as these random guys, Ace Balthazar and Muscle Man´s father, are also showed as being different of ghosts

Pops:

This never happened in the whole show, also, it doesn´t have any scans

This should be changed to "Negation to Existence Erasure"

Anti-Pops never tried to use Plot Hax on Pops, so this doesn´t even makes sense

Also, their battle (A battle where they only use physical attacks and energy beams) just takes some few minutes and then they do the Universe restarting punch, neither ever fought each other in anyway that wasn´t this

Mordecai, Rigby, Pops and Anti-Pops´s profiles:

This is a misinterpretation of what actually happened in the scene

"The Universal Cycle of Live and Death" is, as the name implies, a cycle that causes the death of the universe to the creation of a new one, with that creation happening exactly after the destruction of the past universe

After the creation of the new universe, everything goes "back to normal" and the timeline restarts

Mordecai and Rigby didn´t escape the cycle by resisting its effects, actually, they didn´t resist them, they were clearly affected, however, due to the spaceship being right at epicenter of "the end of universe", they ended up created a new glitched timeline where certain things from the old universe remained, such as a box that contained their memories

What means that, as showed in the video, M&R are clearly affected by the space-time and EE shenanigans, they just found a way to regain their memories

But what about Pops and Anti-Pops?

The video clearly shows thats Pops was erased and... Anti-Pops don´t even appear on the scene, lol, he only appeared when M&R travel to the "past" of the glitched timeline, when his fight against Pops was still ongoing

So these resistances should be removed

1. The Power briefly protected Mordecai and Rigby from an Anti-Pops attack, so it should have Low 2-C Durability
  2. The 25 Years Later comics should be considerated canon, due to them being stated to be a direct continuation to the main series
  3. This small blog needs to be evaluated
  4. Benson should receive Immeasurable Speed through his Thrust SSC, due to it explicitely travelling through time with sheer speed, however, this should not scale to his normal reaction speed, as this thread deemed it an outlier
  5. Early series Rigby definitely shouldn´t scale to the characters Class M LS, as them constantly treated his strenght as a joke (Notably in "Over The Top" and "One Pull Up"), however, later he became strong enough to give Mordecai difficult on holding him back, so that should be acknoledged on the profile
  6. The speed of the characters with Basketball powers will be upgraded from 653 c (as written in God of Basketball´s profile) to 1,242 c due to a calculation for the feat finally being made, this will also affect their reaction and combat speed

That´s everything

Thanks for @Jason_Courne and my friend @Dragonite007, since the calculations used here are made by them

Also thanks for @Psychomaster35 and @TheRustyOne for approving the calculations being used here

There are some stuff here that i ain´t sure about, so it´s open to discussion

Agree: @TheMassivlyUnkn0wn @Dalesean027 @DivineAura44 @Propellus @Psychomaster35 @Jason_Courne @ShionAH @DarkDragonMedeus @Hasty12345 @Apollonir.Scale @Spectra_Schiffer

Disagree: @Hasty12345 (On Conceptual Manipulation) @Mayonez_king (On Conceptual Hax and Power Null)

Neutral: @Apollonir.Scale (On Conceptual Manipulation)

I totally agree! Also, would this have anything noteworthy?

I would also like to talk about acausality typ 4.

It's completely wrong for Mordecai and Rigby to scale from this dimension. They do not have such an ability, this dimension is what gives them this feature, but when they leave dimension, these powers disappear completely.

But the argument at the end is absolutely true, even the The Animator (Animaniacs) got acausality type 4 for that reason. So I think you should remove the "probably" text. but mordecai and rigby do this with dimensional manipulation, so " acausality typ 4 via dimensional manipulation" you must write as.

Back