• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The calculation talked about they going from Earth to Mars, not when they return to Earth
They were struggling with each other until they went to Jupiter, and they continued to struggle with each other in the same way when they returned. They are still able to scale to each other.

Thanks @Psychomaster35 for approving the calculation

Advising that this:
The speed of the characters with Basketball powers will also be downgraded from 653 c (as written in God of Basketball´s profile) to 253 c due to a calculation for the feat finally being made, this will also affect their reaction and combat speed

Changed to this:

The speed of the characters with Basketball powers will be upgraded from 653 c (as written in God of Basketball´s profile) to 1,242 c due to a calculation for the feat finally being made, this will also affect their reaction and combat speed

I don't agree with MFTL+ combat speed for everyone though.

Now that I know where this came from, this is only flight speed as they didn't react to anything during the transit.
nah they were passing the ball as they were flying and traveling, in the scene they are explicitly chasing down mordecai to take the ball from him as well

as far as the basketball powers this should scale all around

It looks really good, but there are a lot of things I don't agree with, I'd like to point out.

I do not agree with the issue of causality type 1.
Being in the past is not causality, there must be evidence that the direct past versions do not affect themselves, I do not agree that being in the same environment is suitable for causality.

I disagree with space survival because they are not directly in space but on the territory of the moon, they are not exactly in space.

I disagree mind manipulation and memory manipulation. It's just a matter of poor memory and mind manipulation. They just make the characters see something they remember most from the past, there is nothing they do here with their own power or abilities.

I don't agree with the deconstruction in Death Know, only the characters transform and disappear.

I disagree with power nullification.
just resistance.
Same resistance on the other one.

I don't understand why mordecai got bfr in his equipment, yes they create force shields but they are easily defeated by anti pops.

There is no dimensional travel on Mordecai's ship, going to the past or future is time travel, not dimensional travel.

Statistics Amplification disagree. You should elaborate on this further because it seems wrong.

Since all that is done in time manipulation is to turn back time, it can be called "reversing time".

sealing can be non-combat.

Concept manipulation sh
ould be type 3, not type 2.

you give to rigby is not acausality negation, acausality is type 1

I don't agree with rigby's additional statistics amplification, you're just wearing equipment that makes you physically stronger, that's superhuman physical characteristics.

Why does benson the land of no rules scale? Benson isn't even there.

Pops's dimensional travel must be non-combat because she doesn't know how to use it.

I do not agree with the issue of causality type 1.
Being in the past is not causality, there must be evidence that the direct past versions do not affect themselves, I do not agree that being in the same environment is suitable for causality.
Meh, it should at the very least stay for Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man

I disagree with space survival because they are not directly in space but on the territory of the moon, they are not exactly in space.
Still counts however

I disagree mind manipulation and memory manipulation. It's just a matter of poor memory and mind manipulation. They just make the characters see something they remember most from the past, there is nothing they do here with their own power or abilities.
Wut

The characters have already seen each other multiple times as showed in the start of "Exit 9B", yet, they didn´t remembered their own memories, something that M&R helped into and Muscle Man also learned how to later

I don't agree with the deconstruction in Death Know, only the characters transform and disappear.
It is already accepted + They disappearing is literally the reason of why it is Deconstruction

I disagree with power nullification.
just resistance.
Same resistance on the other one.
What? It completely nulified the effects of Deconstruction, Mordecai literally needed to use the Death Block, or otherwise he would have died

I don't understand why mordecai got bfr in his equipment
BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued.
Mordecai sended Skips to the moon with The Power, it is pretty explicit

yes they create force shields but they are easily defeated by anti pops.
Doesn´t means that they can´t create forcefields

Also, you would need Low 2-C power to tank a blast from a Low 2-C character, even if it's for a short amount of time

There is no dimensional travel on Mordecai's ship, going to the past or future is time travel, not dimensional travel.
This is completely misinterpretation of the scene

They don´t directly travel through time, they need to exit the timeline to do so

Statistics Amplification disagree. You should elaborate on this further because it seems wrong.
"It seems wrong" ins´t an argument

Since all that is done in time manipulation is to turn back time, it can be called "reversing time".
Still Time Manipulation

Sealing can be non-combat.
I initially thought on that, but maybe they can somehow make the oponnent write the last digit of the password or something like that

Concept manipulation sh
ould be type 3, not type 2.
Why tough?

You give to rigby is not acausality negation, acausality is type 1
Read the reasoning for Rigby´s Acausality

I don't agree with rigby's additional statistics amplification, you're just wearing equipment that makes you physically stronger, that's superhuman physical characteristics.
Rigby already has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, amplify these characteristics gives him Statistics Amplification

Why does benson the land of no rules scale? Benson isn't even there.
He has access to the House Rules, that´s showed in the start of the episode

Pops's dimensional travel must be non-combat because she doesn't know how to use it.
Ngl almost every single Dimensional Travel is non-combat applicable, lol

Last edited:
Meh, it should at the very least stay for Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man
What is the evidence that this direct interaction does not affect them? Otherwise, it may remain a "possibly" situation.

Still counts however
So it seems appropriate to have it limited.

The characters have already seen each other multiple times as showed in the start of "Exit 9B", yet, they didn´t remembered their own memories, something that M&R helped into and Muscle Man also learned how to later

They show the biggest things the characters remember from their previous memory. There is no talent of their own making here. just the mind and memory manipulation is weak.

It is already accepted + They disappearing is literally the reason of why it is Deconstruction
Hmm probably.
What? It completely nulified the effects of Deconstruction, Mordecai literally needed to use the Death Block, or otherwise he would have died
What you mentioned is not in the scans
Mordecai sended Skips to the moon with The Power, it is pretty explicit

Doesn´t means that they can´t create forcefields

Also, you would need Low 2-C power to tank a blast from a Low 2-C character, even if it's for a short amount of time
oh, I misunderstood here, I thought you were giving bfr from the contexts at the end. I misunderstood when you added Bfr at the end

They don´t directly travel through time, they need to exit the timeline to do so
It would be better if you send the exact scan mentioned.

"It seems wrong" ins´t an argument
what? You must prove that there is a situation that fits the description. Also the Justice fists I mentioned

Still Time Manipulation
There is no one who denies this.

I initially thought on that, but maybe they can somehow make the oponnent write the last digit of the password or something like that
still non-combat or limited.
It won't work unless you type the password into the phone three times and your opponent picks up the phone. It seems most appropriate to keep it limited.
Why tough?
Does not fit the definition of type 2.
This fits typ 3 definitions and examples.

Read the reasoning for Rigby´s Acausality
Unlike Mordecai, Rigby suddenly remembers everything. I don't see anything related to acausality negation.
Rigby already has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, amplify these characteristics gives him Statistics Amplification
Good
He has access to the House Rules, that´s showed in the start of the episode
It would be better if you throw the scene directly.

Ngl almost every single Dimensional Travel is non-combat applicable, lol
No, dimensional travel is especially useful for abilities like BFR. Pops just does it by accident, he doesn't know how to do dimensional travel. It is still considered non-combat.

Last edited:
What is the evidence that this direct interaction does not affect them? Otherwise, it may remain a "possibly" situation.
The fact that they interacted with their past selves and aren´t affected? That´s how you get Acausality (Type 1), you aren´t affected by Temporal Paradoxes or not even create them

So it seems appropriate to have it limited.
No..... It ins´t, they still qualify for the ability

They show the biggest things the characters remember from their previous memory. There is no talent of their own making here. just the mind and memory manipulation is weak.
It ins´t weak when the characters could see each other without having relapses of their memories

Also, GBF Jr wasted a long time trying to make the Exit 9B project go well, i really doubt he would use any weak type of Mind Control that could be easily disrupted

What you mentioned is not in the scans
lol

Mordecai is literally saw doing the Death Block, it´s better to you watch it in slow-motion

Oh, I misunderstood here, I thought you were giving bfr from the contexts at the end. I misunderstood when you added Bfr at the end
Okay

It would be better if you send the exact scan mentioned.
It is in the freaking section that talks about the spaceships

This is the video

What? You must prove that there is a situation that fits the description. Also the Justice fists I mentioned
The Fists of Justice themselves are portrayed that way in the episode as Skips due to him obligatory needing them to fight Klorgbane (Or otherwise he would lose), The Guardians of Eternal Youth even stated that they are so powerful that "they aren´t able to be wielded by any mortal man"

still non-combat or limited.

It won't work unless you type the password into the phone three times and your opponent picks up the phone. It seems most appropriate to keep it limited.
The sealing ins´t limited, only the way you will apply it is hard to do

Does not fit the definition of type 2.
I will put you as the same as Hasty

Unlike Mordecai, Rigby suddenly remembers everything. I don't see anything related to acausality negation.
You... Literally described it? Rigby wasn´t affected by an attack that made Mordecai forget his memories

It would be better if you throw the scene directly.
Maybe later, i don´t find any specific scene of Benson directly giving the House Rules to them and my computer will freaking die if ever tried to record something in it

No, dimensional travel is especially useful for abilities like BFR. Pops just does it by accident, he doesn't know how to do dimensional travel. It is still considered non-combat.
No, if it combat applicable then it will be listed as BFR, simple as that

Dimensional Travel, by default, is only applicable to the user

The fact that they interacted with their past selves and aren´t affected? That´s how you get Acausality (Type 1), you aren´t affected by Temporal Paradoxes or not even create them
Yes, what is the proof of this?

No..... It ins´t, they still qualify for the ability
They're not exactly in space. They're on a dwarf planet. It seems limited at best.

It ins´t weak when the characters could see each other without having relapses of their memories

Also, GBF Jr wasted a long time trying to make the Exit 9B project go well, i really doubt he would use any weak type of Mind Control that could be easily disrupted
They just said the things they were most interested in in their lives and let them remember it on their own.
If Mordecai and Rigby really had mind and memory manipulation, Benson would have remembered almost everything at first

lol

Mordecai is literally saw doing the Death Block, it´s better to you watch it in slow-motion
I don't see deconstruction nullification here.
just a resistor.

It is in the freaking section that talks about the spaceships

This is the video
The Fists of Justice themselves are portrayed that way in the episode as Skips due to him obligatory needing them to fight Klorgbane (Or otherwise he would lose), The Guardians of Eternal Youth even stated that they are so powerful that "they aren´t able to be wielded by any mortal man"
Both good

The sealing ins´t limited, only the way you will apply it is hard to do
Since its application method is limited, it should be considered limited.

You... Literally described it? Rigby wasn´t affected by an attack that made Mordecai forget his memories
yes this acausality type 1

Maybe later, i don´t find any specific scene of Benson directly giving the House Rules to them and my computer will freaking die if ever tried to record something in it
Then good luck to you for crt

No, if it combat applicable then it will be listed as BFR, simple as that

Dimensional Travel, by default, is only applicable to the user
He doesn't know exactly how to implement dimensional travel, so noncombat seems pretty plausible.

Yes, what is the proof of this?
The whole scene is proof of that

Actually, you should be the one proving that meeting themselves in the past indeed affected the future, otherwise it is a stupid blatant example of acausality

They're not exactly in space. They're on a dwarf planet. It seems limited at best
Call the moon a dwarf planet is crazy

Again, it would still qualifies

They just said the things they were most interested in in their lives and let them remember it on their own.
If Mordecai and Rigby really had mind and memory manipulation, Benson would have remembered almost everything at first
It just shows that the Mind control gun had stronger effects on Benson, just that, none of this disproves my point

I don't see deconstruction nullification here.
just a resistor.
Then it ins´t my fault, the video is pretty explicit on that

Since its application method is limited, it should be considered limited.
The application is, the ability ins´t, that´s why it shouldn´t be considered limited

yes this acausality type 1
So.... Are you agreeing with me?

He doesn't know exactly how to implement dimensional travel, so noncombat seems pretty plausible.
It ins´t exactly non combat applicable btw

I added a note on the ability explaining that, though

Last edited:
The whole scene is proof of that

Actually, you should be the one proving that meeting themselves in the past indeed affected the future, otherwise it is a stupid blatant example of acausality
Affecting the past, of course, affects the future, but I do not see any evidence that future character are not affected by this.
For example, how can muscle man fighting with his past self be causality type 1?

It just shows that the Mind control gun had stronger effects on Benson, just that, none of this disproves my point

Mordecai and Rigby literally use their friends' greatest weaknesses to remind them of everything, they do not apply any features or abilities here. They just know and use things that will bring their friends to them. Since Benson gets angry at everything, they didn't know what he was angry about the most, and they accidentally did the thing that made him angry the most and made him remember everything on his own. It is completely wrong to say that the mind control weapon is more effective on benson; as shown with other park employees, the mind control weapon is weak against the things people care about most. I don't know why you don't understand something so simple.

Then it ins´t my fault, the video is pretty explicit on that
There is nothing in the scan you sent except the resist feat, are you really sure?
The application is, the ability ins´t, that´s why it shouldn´t be considered limited
Unless you accept it as limited, it is considered non-combat. In war, the opponent does not do something absurd like picking up the phone and trying to decrypt the phone three times.

So.... Are you agreeing with me?
Yes, but I don't understand why you added it as "acausality negation".

Affecting the past, of course, affects the future, but I do not see any evidence that future character are not affected by this.
For example, how can muscle man fighting with his past self be causality type 1?
The fact that he didn´t create a Temporal Paradox while doing such?

Prove that their existence indeed got affected and we are good

Mordecai and Rigby literally use their friends' greatest weaknesses to remind them of everything, they do not apply any features or abilities here. They just know and use things that will bring their friends to them. Since Benson gets angry at everything, they didn't know what he was angry about the most, and they accidentally did the thing that made him angry the most and made him remember everything on his own. It is completely wrong to say that the mind control weapon is more effective on benson; as shown with other park employees, the mind control weapon is weak against the things people care about most. I don't know why you don't understand something so simple.
Honeslty f#ck it, i removed the ability

There is nothing in the scan you sent except the resist feat, are you really sure?
Mordecai does the Death Block move in it, the same thing he did in the "Death Punchies" episode, damn, he even does the same pose

Unless you accept it as limited, it is considered non-combat. In war, the opponent does not do something absurd like picking up the phone and trying to decrypt the phone three times.
I already explained that

Yes, but I don't understand why you added it as "acausality negation".
Mordecai needed external help to remember the events from the battle between Pops and Anti-Pops and restore his Acausality, something that Rigby didn´t

The fact that he didn´t create a Temporal Paradox while doing such?

Prove that their existence indeed got affected and we are good
Even the future forms of Mordecai and Rigby were affected by the past and disappeared. Even though they are the same person. in the movie, mordecai and rigby changes their own past, thus stopping future atrocities.
Mordecai does the Death Block move in it, the same thing he did in the "Death Punchies" episode, damn, he even does the same pose
The death block move gives him resistance.
Rigby is already using explosion manipulation on him, and Mordecai is not affected by it thanks to the death block. Rigby never even implemented deconstruction.

I already explained that
Also, it is doubtful that it even counts as Mordecai's own equipment, other beings use it to trap him. Actually, there's not even any sealing here. There is dimensional travel, they move to a virtual dimension, these are just haxes for beings in the virtual dimension. Dimensional travel and summoning..

Mordecai needed external help to remember the events from the battle between Pops and Anti-Pops and restore his Acausality, something that Rigby didn´t
This is clearly just acausality type 1

Last edited:
Even the future forms of Mordecai and Rigby were affected by the past and disappeared. Even though they are the same person. And yes, they created a paradox, but I expect evidence that they were not affected by it.

Rigby is already using explosion manipulation on him, and Mordecai is not affected by it thanks to the death block. Rigby never even implemented deconstruction.

Also, it is doubtful that it even counts as Mordecai's own equipment, other beings use it to trap him. Actually, there's not even any sealing here. There is dimensional travel, they move to a virtual dimension, these are just haxes for beings in the virtual dimension. Dimensional travel and summoning..

Holy shit, when I prepared the same presentation, the answer came in a ridiculous way down to the smallest detail, but in this presentation, everything was automatically accepted and even the crt owner realized now that there were mistakes, I wonder if they really read it or if there is a problem with the management. 😂😂😂

Even the future forms of Mordecai and Rigby were affected by the past and disappeared. Even though they are the same person in the movie, mordecai and rigby changes their own past, thus stopping future atrocities.
Ngl, i don´t remembered that, lol

Even with Past Mordecai knowing that Rigby did lie to him about he being approved in the University (Due to direct seeing Present Rigby say it), it didn´t erased the Present version of Mordecai that didn´t know about it, showing that somehow the Present versions, at some point, got immune to the effects of Temporal Paradoxes and getting erased by being alternative timelines in relation to the events that happened in the past

Yes.... Because it nulified the attack?

I never said that Rigby implemented Deconstruction, stop misinterpreating my words

The fact that it completely made Mordecai immune to Rigby´s Death Punches by blocking them shows that the move not only protects someone from one specific power, but is able to negate the entire use of an attack

And guess what?
Power Nullification, or Negation, is the ability to simply nullify the powers and abilities of others, negating their effects

Also, it is doubtful that it even counts as Mordecai's own equipment, other beings use it to trap him.
He still used the Cellphone

Actually, there's not even any sealing here. There is dimensional travel, they move to a virtual dimension
Sealing is typically the ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications
Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions"), crossing over across different planes of existence to reach other, far-off locations

It clearly is Sealing

These are just haxes for beings in the virtual dimension. Dimensional travel and summoning..
Bro got Summoning out of nowhere

This is like saying that a character that has abilities through a Sword shouldn´t have these abilities listed on his profile due to "He only achieving them through his sword"

It´s simple doesn´t makes sense, Mordecai has access to a cellphine that can be used to perform the ability

I will resume this discussion when the talk about Acausality ends

Holy shit, when I prepared the same presentation, the answer came in a ridiculous way down to the smallest detail, but in this presentation, everything was automatically accepted and even the crt owner realized now that there were mistakes, I wonder if they really read it or if there is a problem with the management. 😂😂😂
The errors of your CRTs are far more blatant smh

Even with Past Mordecai knowing that Rigby did lie to him about he being approved in the University (Due to direct seeing Present Rigby say it), it didn´t erased the Present version of Mordecai that didn´t know about it, showing that somehow the Present versions, at some point, got immune to the effects of Temporal Paradoxes and getting erased by being alternative timelines in relation to the events that happened in the past
Why would Mordecai in the past learning these things cause Mordecai in the present to be erased? as shown; when past tense Mordecai finds out about Rigby's lie, he does not get angry with Rigby. I should point out that Mordecai and Rigby have too many anti-feats to get causality type 1.
It is not an alternative timeline, Mordecai and Rigby promise not to shoot each other, and their future versions are affected by this and erased with the events.
If they are not really affected by the changes in time, the two of them should not be affected by this, but with the erasing of future events, they are also erasing. a episode, time travel events occur and Rigby forgets what happened, but Mordecai remembers.
They are clearly very inconsistent on this issue.
That's why I don't agree with Mordecai and Rigby getting causality type 1.
Also, I think we all agree that the park team will not get causality type 1.

but is able to negate the entire use of an attack
Mordecai just stands there and resists all attacks, I still don't see anything about "negation". I don't understand your logic, you claim that a technique that only gives Mordecai resistance is negation.

He still used the Cellphone
No matter how he picked it up, he fell straight into the trap.Wouldn't it be interesting if something prepared by your opponent to trap you is considered your skill?

It clearly is Sealing
This is like saying that a character that has abilities through a Sword shouldn´t have these abilities listed on his profile due to "He only achieving them through his sword"

It´s simple doesn´t makes sense, Mordecai has access to a cellphine that can be used to perform the ability
No, you need to watch the rest of the scene.
Mordecai and Rigby are teleported to the headquarters of the Phone Guardians, who live in a virtual dimension and judge those who break the phone laws. Here you just prove that Phone Guardians have dimensional travel.

Bro got Summoning out of nowhere
I also call it summoning because they can summon people who break phone laws, but it's actually teleportation.

acausality negation needs to be removed, even Rigby suddenly remembers everything, the reason why they suddenly remember everything is probably because anti pops and pops corrupted the universe. There is no hax that can be given here.

Why would Mordecai in the past learning these things cause Mordecai in the present to be erased? as shown; when past tense Mordecai finds out about Rigby's lie, he does not get angry with Rigby.
It is not an alternative timeline, Mordecai and Rigby promise not to shoot each other, and their future versions are affected by this and erased with the events.
It became a type of alternative future when the present (aka M&R actions) didn´t started to exactly follow it, and then both Future M&R got erased

This is the same thing that happened in the Present, it didn´t exactly started to follow the past, however, Present M&R didn´t get erased

Also, Mordecai supposedly being rejected was one of the reasons him and Rigby ended up working in the park, so it indeed had a significat role in their lifes

If they are not really affected by the changes in time, the two of them should not be affected by this, but with the erasing of future events, they are also erasing. a episode, time travel events occur and Rigby forgets what happened, but Mordecai remembers.
That's why I don't agree with Mordecai and Rigby getting causality type 1.
Ngl, this happened way before the movie, so they could just had got the Acausality resistance later somehow

Mordecai just stands there and resists all attacks, I still don't see anything about "negation". I don't understand your logic, you claim that a technique that only gives Mordecai resistance is negation.
The Death Block uses the same type of attack to negate the effects of "normal" punches and Deconstruction, showing that it doesn´t only gives its user any specific type of resistance, but actually nulifies the effects of the attacks redirected to them

No matter how he picked it up, he fell straight into the trap. Wouldn't it be interesting if something prepared by your opponent to trap you is considered your skill?
"By our opponent"

Mordecai set himself in this, no one besides him and Rigby helped to put themselves inside the phone

Also, the episode shows Margaret´s cellphone (Where they got locked into) as a normal cellphone, being pretty much the same that Mordecai uses at the start of the episode

No, you need to watch the rest of the scene.
Mordecai and Rigby are teleported to the headquarters of the Phone Guardians, who live in a virtual dimension and judge those who break the phone laws. Here you just prove that Phone Guardians have dimensional travel.
I also call it summoning because they can summon people who break phone laws, but it's actually teleportation.
No proof of the Phone Guardians being the one who trapped M&R inside the phone, it likely is just an effect from pressing the wrong password 3 times

Acausality negation needs to be removed, even Rigby suddenly remembers everything, the reason why they suddenly remember everything is probably because anti pops and pops corrupted the universe. There is no hax that can be given here.

It became a type of alternative future when the present (aka M&R actions) didn´t started to exactly follow it, and then both Future M&R got erased

This is the same thing that happened in the Present, it didn´t exactly started to follow the past, however, Present M&R didn´t get erased
This is not the case.
There is no alternate reality situation here, they just decided not to do what they did in the future so the future changed.

Nothing has changed for Mordecai and Rigby in the past, they went the same path together because they were still friends.

Also, Mordecai supposedly being rejected was one of the reasons him and Rigby ended up working in the park, so it indeed had a significat role in their lifes
In fact, there was no resentment between them and Mordecai stated that he would still want to be with Rigby even though he learned the truth. Mordecai from the past must have adopted this too.

Ngl, this happened way before the movie, so they could just had got the Acausality resistance later somehow
What? So, are you claiming that Mordecai and Rigby suddenly gained new powers for no reason?
The Death Block uses the same type of attack to negate the effects of "normal" punches and Deconstruction, showing that it doesn´t only gives its user any specific type of resistance, but actually nulifies the effects of the attacks redirected to them
Bro, what you mentioned doesn't exist, can only resist death block attack, it doesn't remove any power or effect.
Rigby can still do the same attack as shown.

"By our opponent"

Mordecai set himself in this, no one besides him and Rigby helped to put themselves inside the phone
In this verse, it is just a punishment method imposed by those who control the virtual world.
Also, the episode shows Margaret´s cellphone (Where they got locked into) as a normal cellphone, being pretty much the same that Mordecai uses at the start of the episode
Because their power is related to phones anyway.

No proof of the Phone Guardians being the one who trapped M&R inside the phone, it likely is just an effect from pressing the wrong password 3 times
what bro? they are sent back to earth with the same teleportation effects as shown here. Only phone guardians judge those who break the phone rules in the verse. it's still dimensional travel, not sealing. Mordecai and Rigby have nothing to take from here.

This is not the case.
There is no alternate reality situation here, they just decided not to do what they did in the future so the future changed.

Nothing has changed for Mordecai and Rigby in the past, they went the same path together because they were still friends.

In fact, there was no resentment between them and Mordecai stated that he would still want to be with Rigby even though he learned the truth. Mordecai from the past must have adopted this too.

What? So, are you claiming that Mordecai and Rigby suddenly gained new powers for no reason?

Bro, what you mentioned doesn't exist, can only resist death block attack, it doesn't remove any power or effect.

In this verse, it is just a punishment method imposed by those who control the virtual world.

what bro? they are sent back to earth with the same teleportation effects as shown here. Only phone guardians judge those who break the phone rules in the verse. it's still dimensional travel, not sealing. Mordecai and Rigby have nothing to take from here.
I reject some of the hax's for the above reasons

This is not the case.

Yup, Future changed due to Present M&R doesn´t doing something that they did in the past

However, the Present didn´t changed when Past M&R didn´t do something that Present M&R did

This.... Kinda helps my argument? There was originally a resentment between Rigby and Mr. Ross (With that being the whole plot of the Movie), but Present´s Rigby intereference on the past made Past Rigby feel sad for Mr Ross and ended up not creating the Timenado

Present Mordecai got indeed mad at Rigby, even ending his friendship with him, hell, Rigby even wanted to throw himself at the sun just to don´t have to live with the sensation of having dissapointed his best friend

Past Mordecai probably forgive Rigby due to them being younger + Him not having many personal frustations as Present Mordecai

I mean, if they showed a capability that they didn´t showed in the past they indeed gained new abilities

Even when i am proving that it actually does? lol

The Death Block showed to negate Rigby´s punches and Deconstruction, what kinda of proof do you want more?

They didn´t got to the virtual world through a door, you can clearly see that, it´s obvious

Also, what are you triyng to prove? Mordecai and Rigby still have access to a thing that can lock someone inside an object, that´s explicit sealing

Yup, Future changed due to Present M&R doesn´t doing something that they did in the past

However, the Present didn´t changed when Past M&R didn´t do something that Present M&R did
Because there was no factor to change the present time. Mordecai in the past forgives Rigby and they continue in the same way as present M&R and work in the park. As Mordecai has already stated, he would choose to be with Rigby. So everything will continue as it is.

I mean, if they showed a capability that they didn´t showed in the past they indeed gained new abilities
No, there needs to be proof, you can't show it as a new talent. It could count for Mordecai, but it's pretty inconsistent for Rigby.

It just seems most appropriate for Mordecai to get causality type 1.

Even when i am proving that it actually does? lol

The Death Block showed to negate Rigby´s punches and Deconstruction, what kinda of proof do you want more?
In the scan you sent, it does not negate the effect of Rigby's punch, it just provides resistance on itself.
Rigby even causes a giant pit with the impact of his punch. In the second scan, there is nothing related to negation, there is only resistance.
I don't see anything related to power null here, it's just a simple resistor.

They didn´t got to the virtual world through a door, you can clearly see that, it´s obvious

Also, what are you triyng to prove? Mordecai and Rigby still have access to a thing that can lock someone inside an object, that´s explicit sealing
No matter the object, they passed by with the same aura. clearly look at the seconds of exit and entry from the virtual world exactly the same aura

And this is not sealing, it is a dimensional travel. Mordecai and Rigby went to the internet dimension only because they broke the laws of the internet.
Maybe you can give limited dimensional travel to mordecai and rigby, because whoever breaks the phone rules is shown to go into the virtual dimension of their phone guardins.

Last edited:
Because there was no factor to change the present time. Mordecai in the past forgives Rigby and they continue in the same way as present M&R and work in the park. As Mordecai has already stated, he would choose to be with Rigby. So everything will continue as it is.
And not necessary talking about M&R´s friendship, but about Rigby´s relationship with Mr. Ross

No, there needs to be proof, you can't show it as a new talent. It could count for Mordecai, but it's pretty inconsistent for Rigby.
It just seems most appropriate for Mordecai to get causality type 1.
What would differentiate Rigby from Mordecai?

In the scan you sent, it does not negate the effect of Rigby's punch, it just provides resistance on itself.
Rigby even causes a giant pit with the impact of his punch. In the second scan, there is nothing related to negation, there is only resistance.
I don't see anything related to power null here, it's just a simple resistor.
I didn´t exactly wanted to refer to the side effects, but Mordecai getting "shielded" by the technique, my bad

In both scans, the block doesn´t shows to be diferent, it´s the exactly same technique, so there is no reason to assume the showings had different properties between them

The only thing that would explains that is technique having effects that negates someone attack against its user, what would meet the Power Null standards

No matter the object, they passed by with the same aura. clearly look at the seconds of exit and entry from the virtual world exactly the same aura

And this is not sealing, it is a dimensional travel. Mordecai and Rigby went to the internet dimension only because they broke the laws of the internet.
Maybe you can give limited dimensional travel to mordecai and rigby, because whoever breaks the phone rules is shown to go into the virtual dimension of their phone guardins.
Sealing is typically the ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications
It is sealing

The Cellphones trap someone within them, i can´t understand how you can see the scene and don´t see that it is sealing

"The same aura" implies literally nothing

And not necessary talking about M&R´s friendship, but about Rigby´s relationship with Mr. Ross

What would differentiate Rigby from Mordecai?
Rigby even has a clear anti-feat;
Also, the events in the movie bring the situation to a "possibly " degree. it is best to give Mordecai acausality typ 1 from this episode.

I didn´t exactly wanted to refer to the side effects, but Mordecai getting "shielded" by the technique, my bad

In both scans, the block doesn´t shows to be diferent, it´s the exactly same technique, so there is no reason to assume the showings had different properties between them

The only thing that would explains that is technique having effects that negates someone attack against its user, what would meet the Power Null standards
If Mordecai had eliminated the effects of Rigby's punches, yes, it would have been power null, but Rigby continues with the same punches.
Mordecai literally uses a technique to resist punches. If there was a explanation related to what you mentioned, it might be acceptable, but right now it doesn't seem like anything other than resistance.

"The same aura" implies literally nothing
what? It is stated that they are here to be judged by the phone guards. and they go back to the real world with the same power effect.
It is the phone guards who do this, if you object to this, just watch the rest of the scene.
The Cellphones trap someone within them, i can´t understand how you can see the scene and don´t see that it is sealing
When we just look at the first seconds, yes, it seems like a sealing to everyone. but when you watch the rest of the scene, you can see that it is stated that they have actually moved to a virtual dimension, which is the center of those who judge those who break the phone rules in the world.

Rigby even has a clear anti-feat;
Actually, the Rigby that Mordecai meet was different of the Rigby that was time travelling (The one who ended up in the bathroom), he even travel through a different point in time, watch the scene again

The Movie feat is pretty explicit, the Future M&R got erased by changes in the Present, while the Present M&R didn´t get erased by changes in the past

If Mordecai had eliminated the effects of Rigby's punches, yes, it would have been power null, but Rigby continues with the same punches.
Mordecai literally uses a technique to resist punches. If there was a explanation related to what you mentioned, it might be acceptable, but right now it doesn't seem like anything other than resistance.
He also uses the same technique to shield himself from a completely different attack, which, again, implies, that it negates the effect of the attacks themselves, not just a specific resistance

What? It is stated that they are here to be judged by the phone guards. and they go back to the real world with the same power effect.
It is the phone guards who do this, if you object to this, just watch the rest of the scene.
Yup, the phone guards judge the actions, no proof of they directly doing the Sealing action

And even then, this wouldn´t affect iMordecai having or not having this as an equipment, what you are trying to prove?

When we just look at the first seconds, yes, it seems like a sealing to everyone. but when you watch the rest of the scene, you can see that it is stated that they have actually moved to a virtual dimension, which is the center of those who judge those who break the phone rules in the world.
That´s.... Pretty much sealing, they got locked inside a virtual dimension, the only difference between this from conventional sealing is that it´s possible to go out of the phone if its owner agrees

Actually, the Rigby that Mordecai meet was different of the Rigby that was time travelling (The one who ended up in the bathroom), he even travel through a different point in time, watch the scene again
However, at the end, Rigby goes back to the past and everything returns to normal. If Rigby remembers everything like Mordecai, Rigby, who appeared at the last scene, knew everything about what happened. the rigby who returns to the past is the rigby himself who appears in the last scene.

The Movie feat is pretty explicit, the Future M&R got erased by changes in the Present, while the Present M&R didn´t get erased by changes in the past
I agree for Mordecai, but I disagree for Rigby for the above reasons.

Also, extra context is needed for the muscle man to get acausality type 1 I don't think muscleman should get acausality.

He also uses the same technique to shield himself from a completely different attack, which, again, implies, that it negates the effect of the attacks themselves, not just a specific resistance
This still doesn't prove anything. You don't have enough context for what you claim.

Yup, the phone guards judge the actions, no proof of they directly doing the Sealing action

And even then, this wouldn´t affect iMordecai having or not having this as an equipment, what you are trying to prove?
No, there is clearly evidence, you just have to watch the rest of the scene. denying it is nonsense. This is a feature of the phone guards but yes it still seems like a countable equipment for Mordecai

That´s.... Pretty much sealing, they got locked inside a virtual dimension, the only difference between this from conventional sealing is that it´s possible to go out of the phone if its owner agrees
Not sealing, as stated they just go into the center of dimension the phone guards, not into the phone itself.

Last edited:
However, at the end, Rigby goes back to the past and everything returns to normal. If Rigby remembers everything like Mordecai, Rigby, who appeared at the last scene, knew everything about what happened. the rigby who returns to the past is the rigby himself who appears in the last scene.
DIfferent Rigby, the real one travelled through time and got into his Bedroom, there is no proof of that Rigby returning back in time to this exact moment

Also, every point in time has its own version of Mordecai and Rigby, the version of Rigby who appeared at the last scene is the version of that point in time, not the same Rigby of the start of the episode

I agree for Mordecai, but I disagree for Rigby for the above reasons.
The reasoning for Mordecai have Acausality in the Movie is the same for Rigby

Also, again, Rigby could have adquired Acausality later

Also, extra context is needed for the muscle man to get acausality type 1 I don't think muscleman should get acausality.
Unlike

This still doesn't prove anything. You don't have enough context for what you claim.
It does, i literally provided proof for my claims, you just aren´t accepting it, and that ins´t my fault

No, there is clearly evidence, you just have to watch the rest of the scene, denying it is nonsense. This is a feature of the phone guards but yes it still seems like a countable equipment for Mordecai
Yes, because Mordecai can have access to these powers by using the Cellphone?

This is simple, i don´t see how you can´t simple see it, it´s stupidly obvious

Not sealing, as stated they just go into the center of dimension the phone guards, not into the phone itself.
The Dimension is insde the phone smh

Back