• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show Every Character Immeasurable Speed Uprage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely disagree. I'll detail why on the next post (shouldn't take too long, maybe 30 min to 1H at most). Just to point out, Nanaya want to let everyone know that he'll be available after classes, so in 5 to 6 hours from now.
Dude, if you don't agree, explain why, why do you keep saying the next post, if you have a job, please write everything when you are available.

I absolutely disagree. I'll detail why on the next post (shouldn't take too long, maybe 30 min to 1H at most). Just to point out, Nanaya want to let everyone know that he'll be available after classes, so in 5 to 6 hours from now.
dude I don't think any of us give a shit about that.

Honestly, I'm not going to object to the feat themselves, DDM already did this much, however, I'll talk about something only someone with knowledge of the cartoon can possibly know, all the anti-feat in the series that contradict their "immeasurable" feat.

1) Rigby needing to hurry up before one minute passes to complete his physical fitness exam, or whatever it's called.
2) Mordecai having to finish an omelette before the time runs out.
3) When Benson has to wait for his chicken wings to finish heating up and hope not to get caught.
4) In the episode "The best burger in the world", Mordecai and Rigby are forced to finish all the work of the week they didn't do because Benson won't allow them to go near the food truck otherwise.
5) Immeasurable tennis ball goes brrrr.
6) Needing a device to time travel.
7) In the episode "Busted Cart", the gang need to get their cart fixed before the warranty expires.
8) Rigby needing his body back before the sunset.
9) Immeasurable bees.
10) Stuck inside because Rigby messed up with the pack of ice when they could immeasurable away their way out.
11) Muscle man being in a hot dog eating contest with a timer.
12) In the episode "Sandwich of Death", Benson ate the Death Sandwich without the appropriate prerequisite and therefore will die in the following 6 hours if he doesn't eat the Life Sandwich.
13) In the episode "Lunch Break", Mordecai and Rigby orders a massive sandwich, and they have to finish it before the end of the day or else they are fired.

I could go on, but frankly, I don't think there's a need for more. The series itself is an anti-feat at this point, really.

If you have a problem with the fact my classes take so long, then say it. No need to be rude to anyone.
Don't you understand, I just said that nobody cares about this, and yes, nobody cares about this, so there is no point in saying this, of course you will answer, nobody said anything about it anyway, and there is no point in saying it.

I could go on, but frankly, I don't think there's a need for more. The series itself is an anti-feat at this point, really.
This list of anti-feats looks sufficient for me to disagree with the thread.

dude I don't think any of us give a shit about that.
Stop being rude to other users.

It's hard to really comment without a draft of which character will scale in what way. Obviously, they aren't physically immeasurably fast, but I will talk about whether they can be with optional vehicles after look at the scans.

Disagree, there are many anti-feats that were already mentioned and the characters are never portrayed as more than infinitely fast, to give an example: in the chapter "Sugar Rush", the one with the glazed fritters, the main characters receive a speed boost by eating them and that huge speed boost only causes them to see everything in slow motion, even when their speed increases enormously time continues to pass from their perspective, albeit slowly.

Most of the things in the OP aren't even immeasurable feats.

Honestly, I'm not going to object to the feat themselves, DDM already did this much, however, I'll talk about something only someone with knowledge of the cartoon can possibly know, all the anti-feat in the series that contradict their "immeasurable" feat.

1) Rigby needing to hurry up before one minute passes to complete his physical fitness exam, or whatever it's called.
3) When Benson has to wait for his chicken wings to finish heating up and hope not to get caught.
4) In the episode "The best burger in the world", Mordecai and Rigby are forced to finish all the work of the week they didn't do because Benson won't allow them to go near the food truck otherwise.
7) In the episode "Busted Cart", the gang need to get their cart fixed before the warranty expires.
9) Immeasurable bees.
10) Stuck inside because Rigby messed up with the pack of ice when they could immeasurable away their way out.
12) In the episode "Sandwich of Death", Benson ate the Death Sandwich without the appropriate prerequisite and therefore will die in the following 6 hours if he doesn't eat the Life Sandwich.
13) In the episode "Lunch Break", Mordecai and Rigby orders a massive sandwich, and they have to finish it before the end of the day or else they are fired.

Dude, do you know how crt works, do you know how a video and description progresses, first of all most of the videos and posts you post don't specify seconds and events, I hope you don't expect anyone to read or watch all of them, I watched the series so I will now refute what you said.

First of all everything you posted is non-combat, it's just for the progression of the episode, these abilities we offer are in combat, and you haven't even watched the show, most of what you claim is false and insulting to the current mftl speed rating, now I answer them all.

1-Yes, it's out of the war and it's an event shown for the sake of the series but I'll answer anyway, Rigby was on a lot of medication before that so he couldn't move so here Rigby is weak.

2-Yes, again, it is something that happens for the progress of the series, but let me answer anyway, it was mentioned that this egg will be very bitter to the person who eats it and it will be difficult to finish it.

3-So? Dude, can you prove to me that his cooking machine is immeasurable haha Moreover, his pops and his father have already increased their speed and are out of the war again

4-We can attribute this to mordecai and rigby's laziness so it has nothing to do with his speed and again it's something shown for the progression of the episode and also the current speed of these guys is mftl...

5-Yes and again the duration is not specified, I hope you don't expect us to watch the whole thing but I know the episode, the tennis ball hits them in the face but before that they are badly injured, so that's fine and that falls into the category of outlier because we have presented too many skills to be measured, but it only happened once and they were both injured.

6-How did you link this to the speed of battle hahaha Moreover ironically the evidence we gave for Immeasurable is based on this section, please read CRT.

7-So?

8- Dude forgot that his corpse was traveling at the same speed as him.

9- Benson had bad luck and bad things were going to happen to him. (He had been injured again before)

10-Again it's something that is done for the progress of the episode and it's also a one-off so it won't be taken seriously.

11-Again a comment made without watching the episode, he is obviously nauseous from the food, what does it have to do with the speed and again a contradiction.

12-Yes, what does it have to do with the speed?

13-Yes, they get nauseous again and they can't eat, they are also busy telling stories and they get out of the war again.

These anti-feats are made without watching the show and they're all about debunking, first of all, in these things our characters are either weakened or things that happen to them for their own reasons that have nothing to do with anything, they're attributed to speed and the other two are completely outliers because the achievements we've given come in every episode every season.

Also, these are things that happen frequently in fiction.

For example:

1- Kevin's speed is relative+ But he drives a car to go somewhere in every episode.... Why don't we make his speed superhuman and he drives in most episodes

2-Lucifer's speed in the show is also relative, but man, in most episodes he drives a car to get somewhere.

3- Dude, even though Flash himself is mftl+, he gets into a hot dog eating contest with someone and everyone recognizes him except for the fact that he takes a long time. So should we make flash the average human right now?

Disagree, there are many anti-feats that were already mentioned and the characters are never portrayed as more than infinitely fast, to give an example: in the chapter "Sugar Rush", the one with the glazed fritters, the main characters receive a speed boost by eating them and that huge speed boost only causes them to see everything in slow motion, even when their speed increases enormously time continues to pass from their perspective, albeit slowly.

Most of the things in the OP aren't even immeasurable feats.
For that you don't need statements like characters are going at infinite speed, it's the fact that they are reacting to an event that is said and proven to be immeasurable and as long as it's consistent it will automatically scale them by speed and these characters are not suggested as light speed but their speed is mftl... You don't need to specify the speed of light of a character to scale a character by speed, I guess you don't know about scaling and I refuted the anti-feats.

This list of anti-feats looks sufficient for me to disagree with the thread.

Stop being rude to other users.
I have debunk all anti-feats
Dude, do you know how crt works, do you know how a video and description progresses, first of all most of the videos and posts you post don't specify seconds and events, I hope you don't expect anyone to read or watch all of them, I watched the series so I will now refute what you said.

First of all everything you posted is non-combat, it's just for the progression of the episode, these abilities we offer are in combat, and you haven't even watched the show, most of what you claim is false and insulting to the current mftl speed rating, now I answer them all.

1-Yes, it's out of the war and it's an event shown for the sake of the series but I'll answer anyway, Rigby was on a lot of medication before that so he couldn't move so here Rigby is weak.

2-Yes, again, it is something that happens for the progress of the series, but let me answer anyway, it was mentioned that this egg will be very bitter to the person who eats it and it will be difficult to finish it.

3-So? Dude, can you prove to me that his cooking machine is immeasurable haha Moreover, his pops and his father have already increased their speed and are out of the war again

4-We can attribute this to mordecai and rigby's laziness so it has nothing to do with his speed and again it's something shown for the progression of the episode and also the current speed of these guys is mftl...

5-Yes and again the duration is not specified, I hope you don't expect us to watch the whole thing but I know the episode, the tennis ball hits them in the face but before that they are badly injured, so that's fine and that falls into the category of outlier because we have presented too many skills to be measured, but it only happened once and they were both injured.

6-How did you link this to the speed of battle hahaha Moreover ironically the evidence we gave for Immeasurable is based on this section, please read CRT.

7-So?

9- Benson had bad luck and bad things were going to happen to him. (He had been injured again before)

10-Again it's something that is done for the progress of the episode and it's also a one-off so it won't be taken seriously.

11-Again a comment made without watching the episode, he is obviously nauseous from the food, what does it have to do with the speed and again a contradiction.

13-Yes, they get nauseous again and they can't eat, they are also busy telling stories and they get out of the war again.

These anti-feats are made without watching the show and they're all about debunking, first of all, in these things our characters are either weakened or things that happen to them for their own reasons that have nothing to do with anything, they're attributed to speed and the other two are completely outliers because the achievements we've given come in every episode every season.

For example:

1- Kevin's speed is relative+ But he drives a car to go somewhere in every episode.... Why don't we make his speed superhuman and he drives in most episodes

2-Lucifer's speed in the show is also relative, but man, in most episodes he drives a car to get somewhere.

3- Dude, even though Flash himself is mftl+, he gets into a hot dog eating contest with someone and everyone recognizes him except for the fact that he takes a long time. So should we make flash the average human right now?

Every character?

9) Immeasurable bees.

Disagree FRA.

Every character?

Disagree FRA.
We're going to increase the speed of each character fighting the park team, but it's going to be consistent because regular show profiles are usually profiles of people who have fought with the park team more than once, and these anti feats, the events that happen to our characters are all nerfed and there are 2 things for the franchise to move forward, the feats that we present as immeasurable come from every season but this rebuttal is only a one-off and it's all non-combat.

I'll answer quickly, because frankly, there is no need for tergiversation.
Saying it's "for the plot" is ridiculous, frankly. Somehow getting buffed would make an immeasurable character lose their speed ?
"For the plot" excuse again. I don't understand what you mean with the last sentence, but even if Mordecai had big trouble finishing the Omelette, he could just use his immeasurable speed to wait for it to cool off, it's not like the timer would move anyway.
No, his cooking machine isn't immeasurable, that's the point. He could just jump directly to when they finish cooking or, heck, go into the past to have more time to cook them.
"For the plot" excuse again. Also, yeah, sure, they are lazy, it's a fact. But if they were immeasurable, they would have literally ALL THE TIME in the world to do their stuff. Heck, even if they somehow missed the burger truck, they would be able to go into the past or the future to get one.
My bad on that one, I got the wrong link. Here's the one I wanted to share. And yes, surely this whole episode is an outlier and not the immeasurable feat.
If they are immeasurable, they can travel through time without external source, that's it really.
They hurry up to get their cart to the garage shop (or whatever it's called) when they could not only come to the past to have more time, but also go to the past to before the cart was badly damaged. Is it an outlier too or "for the plot" excuse too ?
Assuming they are immeasurable, yeah, but since there is no reason to assume that.
Ah yes, bad luck making stuff go immeasurable.
"For the plot" excuse again.
Speed debuff hot dogs. Or maybe, you know, he's not immeasurable.
Why would he die in "six hours" ? Why can't he go back to the past ? Even if you assume that "Benson couldn't do that because he's sick" it's not the case for everyone else in the episode, they could literally take as much time as they want and bring him the life sandwich.
Nauseous or not, they can take as much time as they want. Also, they aren't nauseous but full because they ate so much.

So now, here's what you can do. Either, you dismiss the whole narrative and get your immeasurable or, you see that this is absolutely lunatic to assume they are immeasurable and as such, the immeasurable speed are outliers. You do you, in any case I've said my piece, and I'll let the staff decide.

For that you don't need statements like characters are going at infinite speed, it's the fact that they are reacting to an event that is said and proven to be immeasurable and as long as it's consistent it will automatically scale them by speed and these characters are not suggested as light speed but their speed is mftl... You don't need to specify the speed of light of a character to scale a character by speed, I guess you don't know about scaling and I refuted the anti-feats.
Calm down son it's just a drawing, not the real thing.

7-So?

Summary of the arguments: Progression of the episode.

The only thing worth answering:

2- If he were so immeasurable, he would eat it so quickly that he would finish it before feeling the taste haha.

4- We have already seen them work hard for something they really want, and they really wanted to eat that burger, if they were ******* guys with immeasurable speed they would finish the job before that food truck even arrives.

5- Because minor injuries would make them more than infinitely slower than they supposedly normally are? Now you're looking for excuses.

9- Is part of those bad things that his speed is more than infinitely reduced? I'd love to see your evidence of that. Being slightly injured would also not reduce your speed from immeasurable to finite.

11 and 13- If they were incommensurable, they would finish the meal before they get nauseous xdd.

It's also funny how he ignores points he can't refute and says "it's for the progress of the episode" or "it's a contradiction." That doesn't really matter, the characters are not portrayed as infinitely fast, even when they are trying hard to do something quickly. They are obviously limited by the passage of time. By receiving a speed increase, they also do not reach provably infinite speed. We can watch the entire series and get many more anti-feats.

Saying it's "for the plot" is ridiculous, frankly. Somehow getting buffed would make an immeasurable character lose their speed ?
1-Dude, you can never ignore the stupidity of the plot, you didn't answer what I said, but anyway, our character has weakened and become unable to move in the meantime, so you don't say anything about the character's speed

"For the plot" excuse again. I don't understand what you mean with the last sentence, but even if Mordecai had big trouble finishing the Omelette, he could just use his immeasurable speed to wait for it to cool off, it's not like the timer would move anyway.
2-I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?
-Argument from ignorance fallacy
-Hasty generalization fallacy

No, his cooking machine isn't immeasurable, that's the point. He could just jump directly to when they finish cooking or, heck, go into the past to have more time to cook them.
3-Our friend is waiting for the episode to put aside its incident and teleport. I still don't understand the part about the war.
I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?

"For the plot" excuse again. Also, yeah, sure, they are lazy, it's a fact. But if they were immeasurable, they would have literally ALL THE TIME in the world to do their stuff. Heck, even if they somehow missed the burger truck, they would be able to go into the past or the future to get one.
4-Ahh, everything this guy says is the same as his previous comment, I'm quoting my previous answer until he says something new.
I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?

My bad on that one, I got the wrong link. Here's the one I wanted to share. And yes, surely this whole episode is an outlier and not the immeasurable feat
5-The connection does not work.
If they are immeasurable, they can travel through time without external source, that's it really.
6-I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?

They hurry up to get their cart to the garage shop (or whatever it's called) when they could not only come to the past to have more time, but also go to the past to before the cart was badly damaged. Is it an outlier too or "for the plot" excuse too ?
7-I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?

Ah yes, bad luck making stuff go immeasurable
8-It's still not a rebuttal
"For the plot" excuse again.
9-This is not an excuse, instead of responding to what I am saying now, you are trying to refute it with a sarcastic attitude.
Speed debuff hot dogs. Or maybe, you know, he's not immeasurable.
10-It's great to ignore what I've ever said. Anyone who watches the video can see that he is nauseous there
Why would he die in "six hours" ? Why can't he go back to the past ? Even if you assume that "Benson couldn't do that because he's sick" it's not the case for everyone else in the episode, they could literally take as much time as they want and bring him the life sandwich.
11-I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?

Nauseous or not, they can take as much time as they want. Also, they aren't nauseous but full because they ate so much.
12-No, if you are weak, no matter how fast you are, you will not be able to move when necessary, the biggest example of this is superman. They also have a hard time finishing the meal, which means they can't continue, so there's no speed related thing.
So now, here's what you can do. Either, you dismiss the whole narrative and get your immeasurable or, you see that this is absolutely lunatic to assume they are immeasurable and as such, the immeasurable speed are outliers. You do you, in any case I've said my piece, and I'll let the staff decide.
I admire your logic, you can't expect them to go back in time in every event they do as long as it's the plot of a series, they have to do these moves in battle and you couldn't answer most of what I said and you made fun of me so you can't answer exactly these characters are seen as mftl and according to their logic if they are faster than light why didn't they eat a sandwich at the speed of light so learn what the plot is what and we have close to 10 feats, you are alone with the misconceptions you made.

2- If he were so immeasurable, he would eat it so quickly that he would finish it before feeling the taste haha.
So why do you think he should do this, or do you know the current situation, they are not during the war and it is purely for the story to move forward.
4- We have already seen them work hard for something they really want, and they really wanted to eat that burger, if they were ******* guys with immeasurable speed they would finish the job before that food truck even arrives.
Dude mordecai and rigby are so lazy what does this have to do with their speed their current speed mftl still contradicts what you said or why would they finish fast they don't even want to do their job and out of battle again.
9- Is part of those bad things that his speed is more than infinitely reduced? I'd love to see your evidence of that. Being slightly injured would also not reduce your speed from immeasurable to finite.
Prove it? Prove to me that their speed doesn't drop because of injuries in fiction.
11 and 13- If they were incommensurable, they would finish the meal before they get nauseous xdd
Ahaha They couldn't eat it anyway because they were nauseous, and save yourself the understanding that the episode has a plot and things that are not combat are not taken seriously, why would they finish it fast or why would it be.
Calm down son it's just a drawing, not the real thing.

Summary of the arguments: Progression of the episode.

The only thing worth answering:

5- Because minor injuries would make them more than infinitely slower than they supposedly normally are? Now you're looking for excuses.

11 and 13- If they were incommensurable, they would finish the meal before they get nauseous xdd.

It's also funny how he ignores points he can't refute and says "it's for the progress of the episode" or "it's a contradiction." That doesn't really matter, the characters are not portrayed as infinitely fast, even when they are trying hard to do something quickly. They are obviously limited by the passage of time. By receiving a speed increase, they also do not reach provably infinite speed. We can watch the entire series and get many more anti-feats.
Frankly, instead of responding to what I say, you accuse me of the things I say being funny, very well and already timando immeasurable they have a lot of achievements with the additional evidence we have presented, what do you mean superman fought with flash, flash is faster than him, but there will be no scale because superman has never been mentioned with the speed of flash, so please read our wiki carefully.

Instead of prolonging the subject in vain, we can wait for the personnel or this crt will never get any results.

I have read the Op, I have read the objections and answers and now I will make a comment.
First of all, the immeasurable achievements presented by the op are correct, there is no problem with that. The anti-feats presented by the opposing side are both inconsistent and completely outlier because we can only measure the speed of these characters in a serious combat environment, but this is absolutely wrong, it needs to be in a serious combat environment to prove its speed, and we need things that will disprove the speed achievements from each season that the op presents because it is anti-feats. the feats get into plot-induced stupidity, actually it doesn't even get into that because the show needs to move forward excuse me but people can't time travel every second to prove immeasurable speed that's not how it works op's answer to the anti feats is that there they are weakened yes I watched the episodes they are weakened for sure and Anyway, these are not taken into account because they are not serious, otherwise those who do not accept it should open a crt to refute the current mftl success instead of answering here now, because according to their logic, the things they have given contradict this feature, so I accept this crt if it will be consistent because there are successes from every season.

I have read the Op, I have read the objections and answers and now I will make a comment.
First of all, the immeasurable achievements presented by the op are correct, there is no problem with that. The anti-feats presented by the opposing side are both inconsistent and completely outlier because we can only measure the speed of these characters in a serious combat environment, but this is absolutely wrong, it needs to be in a serious combat environment to prove its speed, and we need things that will disprove the speed achievements from each season that the op presents because it is anti-feats. the feats get into plot-induced stupidity, actually it doesn't even get into that because the show needs to move forward excuse me but people can't time travel every second to prove immeasurable speed that's not how it works op's answer to the anti feats is that there they are weakened yes I watched the episodes they are weakened for sure and Anyway, these are not taken into account because they are not serious, otherwise those who do not accept it should open a crt to refute the current mftl success instead of answering here now, because according to their logic, the things they have given contradict this feature, so I accept this crt if it will be consistent because there are successes from every season.
THANK YOU TO SOMEONE WHO FINALLY INTERPRETED MY FEELINGS.

SweetDao messaged me in DMs and I basically agree with his listings. And also, a rule of thumb is that outlier policies should be especially strict for speed feats reaching Immeasurable and what not.
No, I refuted all of them, the characters were all weakened in the things he claimed, moreover, these are not taken seriously because they are non-combat, we presented successes achieved in a serious environment, also I don't understand how the refutation comes from eating the sandwich, lucifer does the same thing, he does it in flash, kevin drives every episode to go somewhere, but the man is at the same speed as ben 10 and is already wrong in anti feats, please read this rebuttal

7-So?

For example:

SweetDao messaged me in DMs and I basically agree with his listings. And also, a rule of thumb is that outlier policies should be especially strict for speed feats reaching Immeasurable and what not.
Kevin drives a car to go somewhere in every episode, the character has no achievements that can be compared to ben 10 on his own, but the man is at the same speed as ben 10, now should we ignore this character's battles and call it the car level?
Just because they didn't finish the sandwich right away isn't a rebuttal PLOT ARMOR. We have presented successes in a serious war environment, please, but

Someone also informed me that the purple line called timeflow is a thing that naturally exists in the physical universe and that anyone is naturally capable of moving through it. Meaning there'd be no Immeasurable speed feat to apply, and it's just everyone can use it to travel forward and backward in time naturally.

Someone also informed me that the purple line called timeflow is a thing that naturally exists in the physical universe and that anyone is naturally capable of moving through it
What's proofing this? Also, whoever is the one who said this, it would be better to come and talk here. Random information from off-site places is preventing this thread from progressing.

Someone also informed me that the purple line called timeflow is a thing that naturally exists in the physical universe and that anyone is naturally capable of moving through it. Meaning there'd be no Immeasurable speed feat to apply, and it's just everyone can use it to travel forward and backward in time naturally.
What?
What's proofing this? Also, whoever is the one who said this, it would be better to come and talk here. Random information from off-site places is preventing this thread from progressing.
Yes, I agree, please stop giving false information and come here and join the discussion, why do we take things that are said off the field seriously, where is the evidence? Because I have quoted everything I have said here in a proven way and I have presented a source.

After Mordecai rode the Time Pony, he was able to perceive and react to the speed of this Pony, which was moving at pure speed. This pony went back in time by running.
Sent to the past by The Master Prank Caller, Mordecai and Rigby were able to realize and perceive that they were in time while traveling to the past. In the same way, Benson, Pops and Skips were also exposed to it and were able to perceive that they were happening in time.
While Mordecai and Rigby were in time, they were able to perceive another Mordecai and talk easily.
all of these are either time travel (the ability) or just non feats. especially that last one.
I'm fine with the ships being immeasurable in speed (unless what ddm said was true, then I don't). The thing is, none of this proves that any of the actual characters have immeasurable speed, and implies that they don't, since they wouldn't need the ship to do anything if they could just run
Also, whoever is the one who said this, it would be better to come and talk here.
people are allowed to have their anonymity.
Random information from off-site places is preventing this thread from progressing.
sure lil bro, keep thinking that

also, I agree with the list of anti feats. immeasurable speed is a massive outlier, considering that there are hardly even 2 MFTL feats. I'll also add some more anti feats.

benson gets jumped by a bunch of random people

hot dogs

drug trip

lava

just the entirety of the peeps episode

12-No, if you are weak, no matter how fast you are, you will not be able to move when necessary, the biggest example of this is superman. They also have a hard time finishing the meal, which means they can't continue, so there's no speed related thing.
You must demonstrate that they are weakened enough for their speed to go from more than infinite to finite xdddd.
1-Dude, you can never ignore the stupidity of the plot, you didn't answer what I said, but anyway, our character has weakened and become unable to move in the meantime, so you don't say anything about the character's speed
Except how much what you call plot-induced stupidity is thousands of times more consistent than your immeasurable wank.
11-I think our friend expects each character to go back in time in every future event to imply that they are immeasurable, first of all, it doesn't work that way, the progression of the series isn't like that, and it doesn't have to, the show can't focus on time travel in every episode because this show has a plot. Also, why did you make such a decision right away, maybe you have something else in mind?
You are repeating the same thing all the time, no matter how hard it is for you to understand, an immeasurable character can travel freely through time, It's true that they don't have to do it all the time but Mordecai and Rigby have been in serious situations where their vaunted and non-existent immeasurable speed could have even saved their lives, but instead, they need a time travel machine, so that makes their immeasurable speed doubtful.
So why do you think he should do this, or do you know the current situation, they are not during the war and it is purely for the story to move forward.
Mr. Fallacies, I remind you that the fallacy of hasty generalization is based on making a claim based on evidence that is too small. Which I didn't, objectively, an immeasurable character could finish something before even feeling the consequences of it.
Dude mordecai and rigby are so lazy what does this have to do with their speed their current speed mftl still contradicts what you said or why would they finish fast they don't even want to do their job and out of battle again.
Do you realize that even in the early episodes of the series, when they really wanted something they went all out at work?
their current speed mftl still contradicts what you said or why would they finish fast they don't even want to do their job and out of battle again.
MFTL speed is bad, Basketball God feat is just Flight Speed haha. Right now I could do a CRT to downgrade Mordecai and Rigby's speed, and any reasonable person would agree with me because even the site's own rules dictate that flight speed feats do not apply to combat speed and reactions without evidence to support it.
Prove it? Prove to me that their speed doesn't drop because of injuries in fiction.
Actually, it's the opposite.. I think it's YOU who has to prove that someone becomes MORE THAN INFINITELY slower due to having minor injuries. That is, if someone hits/hurts you, do you become infinitely slower?
Ahaha They couldn't eat it anyway because they were nauseous, and save yourself the understanding that the episode has a plot and things that are not combat are not taken seriously, why would they finish it fast or why would it be.
Read again my friend, if they were incommensurable, they would have been able to eat it before feeling the nausea that it would cause. Do you know what an incommensurable speed is and how it works?
Kevin drives a car to go somewhere in every episode, the character has no achievements that can be compared to ben 10 on his own, but the man is at the same speed as ben 10, now should we ignore this character's battles and call it the car level?
Kevin really likes his car, so he just drives it for that reason, plus, I'm pretty sure his relativistic speed is just combat speed and reactions.
Of course not, neither the characters in this cartoon nor anyone in existence or non-existence uses only their speed for combat, objectively, even typing like I am doing now I am using my speed and we must respect the feats as they are shown and respect what is most consistent in the series. There are numerous scenarios where the characters were trying to do something quickly or needed to be quick to literally not die (see the episode where they get trapped in a refrigerator) and they couldn't do it. Or episodes where they needed their much-mentioned immeasurable speed for something they wanted more than anything and surprise, they didn't show it.

A character with immeasurable speed, with the same effort that you put into blinking, would be able to jump from the beginning to the end of time. If they desperately need a time travel machine, then their much-mentioned immeasurable speed is quite dubious, not to mention that they were never portrayed as infinitely fast characters.

Even when they get a huge speed boost by eating the glazed fritters, and are striving to get to the park quickly with the donuts Benson ordered them to carry, they did not have an immeasurable speed because it is seen that time continued to advance, but slowly from their perspective.

Last edited:
You must demonstrate that they are weakened enough for their speed to go from more than infinite to finite xdddd.
Weakness alone is enough and you are the one making the claim you have to prove it to me xd burden of proof fallacy.
Except how much what you call plot-induced stupidity is thousands of times more consistent than your immeasurable wank.
It's sad that you still can't come up with an answer to the stupidity of the plot and pathetic that you use sandwiches to refute it.
You are repeating the same thing all the time, no matter how hard it is for you to understand, an immeasurable character can travel freely through time, It's true that they don't have to do it all the time but Mordecai and Rigby have been in serious situations where their vaunted and non-existent immeasurable speed could have even saved their lives, but instead, they need a time travel machine, so that makes their immeasurable speed doubtful.
I'm sorry, what exactly is a situation that would save their lives if they ate a sandwich?
Mr. Fallacies, I remind you that the fallacy of hasty generalization is based on making a claim based on evidence that is too small. Which I didn't, objectively, an immeasurable character could finish something before even feeling the consequences of it.
Xddddd by making an assertion you are ignoring other possibilities and appeal to probability.
Do you realize that even in the early episodes of the series, when they really wanted something they went all out at work?
Nah, they're slacking off, especially rigby hired a paid man to do his job.
Actually, it's the opposite.. I think it's YOU who has to prove that someone becomes MORE THAN INFINITELY slower due to having minor injuries. That is, if someone hits/hurts you, do you become infinitely slower?
Hah, you are the one claiming here and I told you that they couldn't do anything because they were injured, here you are claiming that they maintained their speed despite being injured, let's call LordGriffin1000 to explain to you the increase and decrease in speed in cases such as injuries xdd.
Kevin really likes his car, so he just drives it for that reason, plus, I'm pretty sure his relativistic speed is just combat speed and reactions.
Kevin's car is constantly destroyed and there are times when kevin can't even react to lasers in the series, in the same way ben 10 gets hurt when a stone falls on his head xd oh you say that he uses it especially in battle and the subject of this crt is to increase battle speeds xd
Of course not, neither the characters in this cartoon nor anyone in existence or non-existence uses only their speed for combat, objectively, even typing like I am doing now I am using my speed and we must respect the feats as they are shown and respect what is most consistent in the series. There are numerous scenarios where the characters were trying to do something quickly or needed to be quick to literally not die (see the episode where they get trapped in a refrigerator) and they couldn't do it. Or episodes where they needed their much-mentioned immeasurable speed for something they wanted more than anything and surprise, they didn't show it.

A character with immeasurable speed, with the same effort that you put into blinking, would be able to jump from the beginning to the end of time. If they desperately need a time travel machine, then their much-mentioned immeasurable speed is quite dubious, not to mention that they were never portrayed as infinitely fast characters.

Even when they get a huge speed boost by eating the glazed fritters, and are striving to get to the park quickly with the donuts Benson ordered them to carry, they did not have an immeasurable speed because it is seen that time continued to advance, but slowly from their perspective.
their immeasurable speeds are only valid in battle and the feats are looked at to be serious. The achievements you present are comedy scenes made for the progress of the series, but the movie is the seriousness of the work, and I didn't see a refutation, their speeds will only be valid in battle and at the same time in serious scenes, but what you have done is to show us their weakened state. showing us and expecting them to go back in time at any moment. No show works like that. Learn the plot of the show.

so anyone that interacts with the main cast has immeasurable speed? do you realize how absolutely stupid that sounds?
I don't understand why you put it, there is nothing
lava is a threat to them. benson was passed out and time was still passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back