• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract Existence Addition For Regular Show's God Tier Characters.

Aolphl

He/Him
Well, a few things that have been done about this issue before have ended in failure. Now I wanted to revision this with new proofs.

Father Time:
  • Abstract Existence Type 1: As can be understood from his name and appearance, this character is depicted as time itself. In the Regular Show's movie, Mr. Ross began to weaken in this character when he began to erase time. It is, as can be seen here, time starts to fall on the clocks on the Father Time when time is erased. And also here. It's quite simple.
Pops and Anti-Pops:
Also, these 3 characters should also be eligible for Immo 1/8 because of the concepts they embody.
That's all for now. Thanks to @E6pire who helped me with this Crt.
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral

neither work for AE, the issue with getting AE is that you also need to showcase abilties regarding your AE, not just having it in a vague way

neither types work for father time, he is only shown being a physical representation of time, it does not showcase him being immortal thanks to time, nor does it show him having an abstract existence, as he is very much physical

pops and anti pops are even worse because we are just taking titles at face value, at least father time was affected by time being damaged, but here, all they have are:

Titles, the universe balancing itself with the creation of anti pops (nowhere does it say that they balanced good or evil in that clip, much less the concept of them, at best it makes the universe sentient) and emphatic manipulation

again, you need immortality/incorporeality based on your concept to get AE, father time has a vague connection to time, anti pops and pops are just built around good and evil, they have nothing to do with the actual concepts, this is a personality and destiny thing

AE is that you also need to showcase abilties regarding your AE, not just having it in a vague way
Father time makes it happen, and here's the time manipulation, as we've clearly seen.
it does not showcase him being immortal thanks to time, nor does it show him having an abstract existence, as he is very much physical
No? With the disappearance of time, it begins to disappear itself
Titles, the universe balancing itself with the creation of anti pops (nowhere does it say that they balanced good or evil in that clip, much less the concept of them, at best it makes the universe sentient)
In the second clip we give, he says that they exist for balance. If it weren't for the example we gave above, I would agree with you, but it is clearly said to be related to the concepts of good and evil, and we know that if there is good in order to have balance, it must also be in evil, there is evil after good, the two videos are connected.
and emphatic manipulation
And this shows its weakness for good, because these concepts are opposed to each other, and not only empathetic manipulation can be achieved, all the characteristics of anti-pops are gone.
again, you need immortality/incorporeality based on your concept to get AE
Yes and No. The concept provides you with this feature. Let's check out the ae page right away.
You just need to have control over your concept, as it clearly says here. Let's take a look at the ae page again.
As I gave in the example above, when Ross starts erasing the 22nd century, father time automatically starts to weaken and disappear. Ross' goal was to erase all time, so father time said. "I am not long for this existence, but at least I will not leave here with regrets." In short, father time is shown to us as time itself, it has an effect on time, it weakens itself when abstract time starts to be erased, which is in line with ae1 standards.
anti pops and pops are just built around good and evil, they have nothing to do with the actual concepts, this is a personality and destiny thing
Combine the second context and the contex we gave above, it would be better that way, in the second context, they exist for balance, and in the first, the concepts it represents are introduced, I explained the issue of immortality, but I want to give an example through a character.
The character I'm giving as an example is golb himself. He is the representative of chaos and does not have any immortality feat himself, but he is entitled to receive it by showing that he has influence over the concept to which he is control. The opposite of chaos is order, in this scene, golb is disturbed by harmony, This is his weakness, so his connection to chaos is conclusively proven. As I mentioned above. In the same way, this phenomenon is happening in pops and anti-pops, I explained that it is related to the concepts, what is opposite to anti-pops itself weakens it In short, if you have control over your concepts, you are entitled to receive it.

im
Father time makes it happen, and here's the time manipulation, as we've clearly seen.

No? With the disappearance of time, it begins to disappear itself

In the second clip we give, he says that they exist for balance. If it weren't for the example we gave above, I would agree with you, but it is clearly said to be related to the concepts of good and evil, and we know that if there is good in order to have balance, it must also be in evil, there is evil after good, the two videos are connected.

And this shows its weakness for good, because these concepts are opposed to each other, and not only empathetic manipulation can be achieved, all the characteristics of anti-pops are gone.

Yes and No. The concept provides you with this feature. Let's check out the ae page right away.

You just need to have control over your concept, as it clearly says here. Let's take a look at the ae page again.

As I gave in the example above, when Ross starts erasing the 22nd century, father time automatically starts to weaken and disappear. Ross' goal was to erase all time, so father time said. "I am not long for this existence, but at least I will not leave here with regrets." In short, father time is shown to us as time itself, it has an effect on time, it weakens itself when abstract time starts to be erased, which is in line with ae1 standards.

Combine the second context and the contex we gave above, it would be better that way, in the second context, they exist for balance, and in the first, the concepts it represents are introduced, I explained the issue of immortality, but I want to give an example through a character.

The character I'm giving as an example is golb himself. He is the representative of chaos and does not have any immortality feat himself, but he is entitled to receive it by showing that he has influence over the concept to which he is control. The opposite of chaos is order, in this scene, golb is disturbed by harmony, This is his weakness, so his connection to chaos is conclusively proven. As I mentioned above. In the same way, this phenomenon is happening in pops and anti-pops, I explained that it is related to the concepts, what is opposite to anti-pops itself weakens it In short, if you have control over your concepts, you are entitled to receive it.
agree fra

I tried this for father time at the time, but I didn't have enough evidence, now it's nice to see enough evidence, but I have a question about pops, is there a word about the concept of balance rather than balance?

I tried this for father time at the time, but I didn't have enough evidence, now it's nice to see enough evidence, but I have a question about pops, is there a word about the concept of balance rather than balance?
Yes, it is mentioned, watch the second video we gave first, it is mentioned that they exist for balance, ın the parchment, the concepts they have are introduced and the place where they both come from is the same.

neither work for AE, the issue with getting AE is that you also need to showcase abilties regarding your AE, not just having it in a vague way

neither types work for father time, he is only shown being a physical representation of time, it does not showcase him being immortal thanks to time, nor does it show him having an abstract existence, as he is very much physical

pops and anti pops are even worse because we are just taking titles at face value, at least father time was affected by time being damaged, but here, all they have are:

Titles, the universe balancing itself with the creation of anti pops (nowhere does it say that they balanced good or evil in that clip, much less the concept of them, at best it makes the universe sentient) and emphatic manipulation

again, you need immortality/incorporeality based on your concept to get AE, father time has a vague connection to time, anti pops and pops are just built around good and evil, they have nothing to do with the actual concepts, this is a personality and destiny thing
Disagree with OP for these reasons

I agree with this. there is just no evidence to support any claims you're making.

Does Father Time have feats or statements of being "intangible" because of being time
Considering all his stats, yes, it will be through the concept itself, if you ask how rigby touches him, there is non-physical interaction in all regular show characters. In the series, father time is introduced as the concept of time that represents time, and when abstract time disappears, it begins to disappear itself, ae page says that you need to have control over your concept to get this ability.
Father Time shows us time manipulation in this scene.
He was introduced to us as time itself and showcased his talents on the concept.
When all abstract time begins to disappear, so does his physical avatar, and he is in line with ae with his achievements.
Does Pops and Anti-Pops have feats or statements of being able to be resurrect because of good and evil
The same will be true here, the wiki tells us that it is enough for them to be introduced as concepts and have control over the concept. Anti pops were influenced by pops, which was his opposite, because this was a weakness of his concept, which also shows that he had a talent for the concepts of not that they existed for balance. Pops theme is good, and anti-pops has many features full of evil.
The character I'm giving as an example is golb himself. He is the representative of chaos and does not have any immortality feat himself, but he is entitled to receive it by showing that he has influence over the concept to which he is control. The opposite of chaos is order, golb is disturbed by harmony, This is his weakness, so his connection to chaos is conclusively proven. As I mentioned above. In the same way, this phenomenon is happening in pops and anti-pops, I explained that it is related to the concepts, what is opposite to anti-pops itself weakens it In short, if you have control over your concepts, you are entitled to receive it.

An embodiment of a concept being able to manipulate said concept, even if it's passive, is not evidence for either Abstract Existence. An Abstract Existence generally will have control over their concept, but having control over your concept does not serve as evidence for Abstract Existence. The disappearance of Father Time because of time being erased is good supporting evidence, but that is all it is you still need more solid evidence.

Both types do very specific things and if you don't have evidence that a character has those traits then you don't get Abstract Existence. If any other character has Abstract Existence despite not having this evidence they gained it wrongfully.

An embodiment of a concept being able to manipulate said concept, even if it's passive, is not evidence for either Abstract Existence. An Abstract Existence generally will have control over their concept, but having control over your concept does not serve as evidence for Abstract Existence. The disappearance of Father Time because of time being erased is good supporting evidence, but that is all it is you still need more solid evidence.

Both types do very specific things and if you don't have evidence that a character has those traits then you don't get Abstract Existence. If any other character has Abstract Existence despite not having this evidence they gained it wrongfully.
I don't think it needs to be stated directly. When Father Time first appeared, all the clocks merged with him to form his physical form; This is actually a reference to him being the embodiment of time. which is confirmed in the official fandom as the embodiment of time.
Especially when time disappears, the fact that it also disappears definitely proves this.

Also, in many profiles in vsbattle, there are many characters who receive abstract existence simply because they balance the concept or weaken them by concepts that are the opposite of the concept.

Okay but what more is needed, father time already has control over his own concept, he does not exhibit any other ability, except for time hax, the wiki tells us that it is enough to have control, father time was introduced to us as time itself in the series, his abilities were depicted in that direction, and when abstract time disappears, the room disappears, what more is needed, immortality skill is not necessary, it is enough to have control, father time does it.

The fact that time begins to disappear before the immortality of the time father affects the time father. This seems to be enough for us to say that he is time itself. Clocks are for his physical appearance because he is time, which is still an abstract concept.

The disappearance of Father Time because of time being erased is good supporting evidence, but that is all it is you still need more solid evidence.
How so? "but that is all you still need more solid evidence." Excuse me, but what exactly more evidence need to be shown? The said character (Father Time) has control over the specified concept, and at the same time he himself disappears due to the disappearance of the specified concept. This exactly meets the rules offered by the Wiki.
Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

Controlling a concept doesn't grant you AE, its just a possible use of AE
No? If you are introduced as a concept and show control, you qualify.
or control over the abstraction
Where is the scan

I don't think it needs to be stated directly. When Father Time first appeared, all the clocks merged with him to form his physical form; This is actually a reference to him being the embodiment of time. which is confirmed in the official fandom as the embodiment of time.
Especially when time disappears, the fact that it also disappears definitely proves this.

Being an aspect of time doesn't make you the embodiment of time

How so? "but that is all you still need more solid evidence." Excuse me, but what exactly more evidence need to be shown? The said character (Father Time) has control over the specified concept, and at the same time he himself disappears due to the disappearance of the specified concept. This exactly meets the rules offered by the Wiki.

No? If you are introduced as a concept and show control, you qualify.
He's not stated to be the concept of time

I don't think it needs to be stated directly. When Father Time first appeared, all the clocks merged with him to form his physical form; This is actually a reference to him being the embodiment of time.
This is a massive leap in logic, by this same logic, controlling time on a universal scale would give you AE

This doesn't grant him immortality and alone is not enough for AE even if it was. Meeting 1 of the criteria doesn't prove you have AE

He's not stated to be the concept of time
That it is the concept of time is depicted to us from its name and appearance, and the wiki confirms that it is time itself. What it needs to do now is to meet the ae meet the standard and are met.
This doesn't grant him immortality and alone is not enough for AE even if it was. Meeting 1 of the criteria doesn't prove you have AE
No? Where does this take place? Let's take a look at the wiki.
It doesn't say you have to meet all of them, as it's clearly stated here because, "or" Used. The concept will provide him with this immortality.

That it is the concept of time is depicted to us from its name and appearance
Name and appearance aren't enough to confirm something as being abstract

and the wiki confirms that it is time itself
A wiki page is not a reliable source. I can easily edit the wiki page to say he is not an abstract being

It doesn't say you have to meet all of them, as it's clearly stated here because, "or" Used
Ok, where does it say you need to meet 1 of them? Immortality is only used to back up a statement confirming they're a concept

Name and appearance aren't enough to confirm something as being abstract
Do you think we opened this only by relying on this, no, we are giving it because it has exhibited the necessary achievements for ae.
Ok, where does it say you need to meet 1 of them? Immortality is only used to back up a statement confirming they're a concept
As I said, our wiki doesn't say you're going to show them all at once, it says you have to show one of them, it's the concept itself, so you get immortality because it's the concept.It's as simple as that you will be eligible to receive.

Back