• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone have any thoughts on the one feat involving the bomb that destroyed all the water on Earth or smth like that? I recall that happening once.

So is there anything that can be applied from here?

... hey, I watched Regular Show back in the day, I think I'll be able to provide a good opinion.

Give me a sec.

... this looks rather well-done!

I was dubious on Supernatural Luck via the fortune, but after remembering the episode, it does seem legitimate so I'm alright with that. I'm not huge on Social Influencing, but given that's moreso a wiki standard, I suppose it can be approved for now... outside of that, there's not many issues I have with this.

I also agree with the removal of Town Level, that seems pretty reasonable.

I have watched all of Regular Show and I remember all of this stuff and from what I remember, all of this checks out and can be applied, I agree Town level makes no sense

Looked through, the only thing I'm really unsure of it the muscle main thing since that looks like it could possibly be related to AP. But I think everything else checks out.

Thank you to everyone here for helping out. This can probably be applied then.

Thanks. But please note that the Death Kwon Do calc in my first post needs to be evaluated so we can apply a proper tier for it.

Last edited:
Its in my comment of a recalc

If its rejected, then at beast, Death Kwon Do should upscale into Large Building.

Wait, Mitch, I had a rerecalc at the bottom of my comment claiming vaporization that got to Town

The calculation result that Mitch accepted can probably be applied.

Dead thread, but I was watching Regular Show with my gf and I thought I wanted to check out the profiles for the verse. So far, many of them are dead and is losing a bunch of the stuff OP has listed above. Which so happens that there was a revision thread for them a long time ago, but never fully went through for some reason (idk how y'all site works, but unfinished work is still unfinished). So I say I agree with these upgrades so far.

Dead thread ik, but I thought I'd give my two cents on the matter.

Last edited:
@Psychomaster35

Ploz (the thread starter here) requested to be banned from this community long ago. Did he ever apply what was accepted here, or is somebody else willing to handle it?

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You need to reread this thread to see what was accepted by our staff though, and preferably inform us about if later accepted revision threads for this verse conflict with these changes.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You need to reread this thread to see what was accepted by our staff though, and preferably inform us about if later accepted revision threads for this verse conflict with these changes.
You're the GOAT. I love you ♥️
Aight I'll try to start work on the revisions soon, thanks for the support already!
ooh-regular-show.gif

Back