• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular show immeasurable speed revision

Yes, there was a point where I was surprised while browsing the profiles, when I watched the episodes again, I realized that I had to open it, so here we go.

-Father Time

Abilities;​

Abstract Existence(type 1 It is the very concept that represents the time of the regular show universe.)​

Now let's get to our main topic...

Speed;​

İmmeasurable(He has complete control over the concept of time, when he reaches his own dimension, he puts Mordecai on a time pony and sends her back to the time when the episode starts, proving that he has control over time, we can understand this because it him the concept of time. It is also mentioned in his profile, but the "possibly" should be removed.)​

-Pops/Anti Pops

Speed;​

İmmeasurable(Pops and Anti-Pops have been introduced as the most powerful beings in the regular show universe, and it has been implied many times that no one can match them. It is stated that anti-pops will destroy the universe and everything in it, and its power will be equal only to pops. This places them on top of the Father Time, their speed should be immeasurable because they are not inferior to Father Time and they are superior to him.)​

Pops and Anti Pops are scaled above Baby Ducks for the same reason, and they take the speed success that he has, like I said, they are superior to Father Time.

-Father Time

Abilities;​

Abstract Existence(type 1 It is the very concept that represents the time of the regular show universe.)​

Now let's get to our main topic...
This looks good. I won't say anything to this, I agree.
Well I have some doubts about this. First of all, I know that for immeasurable speed, the character must be moving freely in linear time using his own speed. From here, in order to give this character a speed achievement, I think it should be proven that he performs this action especially with his speed. I think we cannot know why his complete control over time gives him immeasurable speed and that this is not just a hax. As Wiki stated in this article, I think they need to achieve this success with their speed.
If this success is not a hyperbole, there seems to be no problem, but while talking about a power that can destroy universes, the fact that after the punch thrown, the characters suck the planets and stars into themselves and then these planets and stars do not suffer any damage, seems to lead to a bit of a contradiction.

If this success is not a hyperbole, there seems to be no problem, but while talking about a power that can destroy universes, the fact that after the punch thrown, the characters suck the planets and stars into themselves and then these planets and stars do not suffer any damage, seems to lead to a bit of a contradiction.
Nah, is not contradiction, the moment they destroy the universe, the Big Bang occurs, something made especially to indicate that the Big Bang occurred. Pops and Anti-Pops have much Large Size than Planets and Stars with easily.

Nah, is not contradiction, the moment they destroy the universe, the Big Bang occurs, something made especially to indicate that the Big Bang occurred. Pops and Anti-Pops have much Large Size than Planets and Stars with easily.
Are the characters too big or the planets too small? This doesn't really matter though, the important thing is not the character size. I think there is a contradiction here, because how come planets and stars do not receive any damage from a Big Bang explosion? Especially from an attack said to be powerful enough to destroy the universe. So I think this expression could be a Hyperbole.

Well I have some doubts about this. First of all, I know that for immeasurable speed, the character must be moving freely in linear time using his own speed. From here, in order to give this character a speed achievement, I think it should be proven that he performs this action especially with his speed. I think we cannot know why his complete control over time gives him immeasurable speed and that this is not just a hax. As Wiki stated in this article, I think they need to achieve this success with their speed.
In fact, the father time governs the size and contents, including the time pony, and they depend on the Father time, so we can easily scale the Father time to this speed .
Here is a narrative of the teacher of the pop, and the images of the war here are shown as a representation. Here, we see the actual footage of the war, and as a result of the fistfight, a big bang is born.

Here is a narrative of the teacher of the pop, and the images of the war here are shown as a representation. Here, we see the actual footage of the war, and as a result of the fistfight, a big bang is born.
Unfortunately, we cannot see the size of this explosion as the episode ends. That's why we may not be able to scale fully. Also, how do we know that this was a big bang explosion?
In fact, the father time governs the size and contents, including the time pony, and they depend on the Father time, so we can easily scale the Father time to this speed .
I've given my opinion on this issue and I don't fully agree with it. A staff comment would be helpful

absolutely disagree

Your evidence for abstract existence is linking to a fandom page which has no evidence of him personifing time, much less on a conceptual level, the closest thing is his name being based on the mythological figure

Is a massive stretch that he has full control over time, let alone the concept of it, and all of it is hax, there is no reason for him to scale to the pony nor the pony even having immensurable speed instead of just time travel given that it’s time travel activactes after a while, mordecai is even able to react to it

Father time’s profile is very outdated and lacks any scans for it’s stats and hax, it even contains misinformation (he didn’t reset the episode, he sent mordecai to the past)

anti pops and pops wouldn’t scale either, being stronger shouldn’t make them faster than his hax and as i said, the pony’s time travel is clearly active and not sheer speed so they wouldn’t scale to it, and even then, both father time and the pony only ever appeared inside of his own dimension and only once in a gasoline station to help rigbt so they might not even count

Your evidence for abstract existence is linking to a fandom page which has no evidence of him personifing time, much less on a conceptual level, the closest thing is his name being based on the mythological figure
I literally gave an example from the regular show fandom, it is an official fandom, it can be used as long as it is not otherwise, and there is nothing in the series that contradicts it, we can understand this from the tasks it does, the way it emerges, the producer of the series has already made many characters and stories, including Pops and Anti Pops, inspired by mythology, this may not be a valid argument, of course, but we can understand that he has control over time by sending mordecai to the past and showing the time.
Is a massive stretch that he has full control over time, let alone the concept of it, and all of it is hax, there is no reason for him to scale to the pony nor the pony even having immensurable speed instead of just time travel given that it’s time travel activactes after a while, mordecai is even able to react to it
No, we are going back to the moment when the episode began, it is already passing that the transcript is back to the beginning. The pony obviously does this by using its own pace, the mordecai's reaction to it goes into an outlier state.
anti pops and pops wouldn’t scale either, being stronger shouldn’t make them faster than his hax and as i said, the pony’s time travel is clearly active and not sheer speed so they wouldn’t scale to it, and even then, both father time and the pony only ever appeared inside of his own dimension and only once in a gasoline station to help rigbt so they might not even count
Because they are superior to him, they scale his speed, the same thing happened with baby ducks, they scale their speed.

absolutely disagree

Father time’s profile is very outdated and lacks any scans for it’s stats and hax, it even contains misinformation (he didn’t reset the episode, he sent mordecai to the past)

Except for your view of abstract existence, I agree with you.

I'm not sure about that. Does the fact that Time Father cannot compete with Anti-Pops & Pops mean that they will also have immersuable speed like Time Father? So, is it possible to have immeasurable speed and not be able to defeat a MFTL+ character? Maybe they can beat Time Father without speed. Also, I remember Time Father is not warrior. So if he can't use his powers to fight, Pops and Anti Pops will defeat him without fighting him. Indirectly, there may be some kind of explanation for "No one can compete with them". Of course, this is probably unimportant since what I wrote is about probability. Maybe it could be ''possibly immeasurable'' speed.

Let me write while I remember it. You can add this to CRT. It is accepted in the Regular Show wiki that the character Death is the personification of death. Anti Pops can even erase Death from existence. Does this mean that he can even erase concepts like Death? If this feature does not correspond to any hax, it should at least be written into the hax description of erasing it and Pops from existence.

Do people not remember that Mordecai and Rigby were reacting to Pops and Anti-Pops' clash and even approaching it with their ship(s)? Hell, I'm pretty sure the whole park crew were able to react to the fight.

I'm not sure about that. Does the fact that Time Father cannot compete with Anti-Pops & Pops mean that they will also have immersuable speed like Time Father? So, is it possible to have immeasurable speed and not be able to defeat a MFTL+ character? Maybe they can beat Time Father without speed. Also, I remember Time Father is not warrior. So if he can't use his powers to fight, Pops and Anti Pops will defeat him without fighting him. Indirectly, there may be some kind of explanation for "No one can compete with them". Of course, this is probably unimportant since what I wrote is about probability. Maybe it could be ''possibly immeasurable'' speed.
In fact, Father Time has a reality manipulation and we haven't seen him fight, but the pop coach has repeatedly said that no one in the universe can compete with him and despises everyone else, so they get on top of him and scale up to his speed.

The Regular Show wiki is not a valid source for AE. There needs to be a statement from the series itself.
They don't explicitly say that the show is the embodiment of time, but it only shows up when there's something about time, it manages time and watches events, and I thought the fandom posts would be valid as long as they didn't contradict the show.

They don't explicitly say that the show is the embodiment of time, but it only shows up when there's something about time, it manages time and watches events, and I thought the fandom posts would be valid as long as they didn't contradict the show.
that just makes him a entity that manages time, not it's embodiment, and the fandom post doesn't even say that he embodies time, it just calls him ruler of time, the only place where they say "personification of time" is when they are talking about another character from folklore

the fact that he is very much physical as we can see also means it wouldn't be type 1 AE either

I disagree with the suggestions in the OP.

Regarding Abstract Existence. What was presented is not nearly enough evidence to suggest Abstract Existence Type 1. Simply linking another wiki that just mentions he's the ruler of time, and him being based around the folklore personification of time "Father Time" is not evidence. Unless you provide evidence from the actual show that shows this Father Time follows our Abstract Existence standards this won't be accepted.

As for Immeasurable Speed, him being able to control time isn't supporting this speed upgrade and the time pony feat is questionable since it's not mentioned to be done through sheer speed, we see a hole open up that leads them through time. I don't see how this could be solid rating for Father Time's speed. Obviously I disagree with Pops/Anti-Pops getting Immeasurable Speed as well.

I disagree with the suggestions in the OP.

Regarding Abstract Existence. What was presented is not nearly enough evidence to suggest Abstract Existence Type 1. Simply linking another wiki that just mentions he's the ruler of time, and him being based around the folklore personification of time "Father Time" is not evidence. Unless you provide evidence from the actual show that shows this Father Time follows our Abstract Existence standards this won't be accepted.

As for Immeasurable Speed, him being able to control time isn't supporting this speed upgrade and the time pony feat is questionable since it's not mentioned to be done through sheer speed, we see a hole open up that leads them through time. I don't see how this could be solid rating for Father Time's speed. Obviously I disagree with Pops/Anti-Pops getting Immeasurable Speed as well.
I realized my mistake about Ae. However, the time pony depends on Father Time, he rules everything in that dimension, so he should not be inferior to him. I agree with what you said and I have the following suggestion. Father time will have possibly immeasurable as it says in the profile, while pops and anti pops will be the scale because they are not inferior to him, so their profile should also say possibly immeasurable. A member above commented in support of what I said.
Maybe it could be ''possibly immeasurable'' speed.

They shouldn’t because father time shouldn’t have that rating to begin with, in fact i’d argue his profile should be deleted with how barebones it is and how little he even appeared in the show

Back