• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, if you are trying to bring us down by making up terms of your own, know that this will not happen and I am waiting for an answer to your arguments, instead you are diverting the topic and I still do not understand what we are accusing you of, stop creating scenarios in your head and go back to real life, this is an advice.
You're implying that you think you're above the rules if you're seriously telling me that I'm trying to bring you down when I'm simply trying to get you to exercise common sense.
Your only answer "The punch was indigestible and an attack from behind, vs" No, I've already answered them, above, if you move at the same speed as someone's attack, you're already at the same speed as them, on top of that, zaraus gave you an example, then you moved away from the arguments and looked to win the argument and I can argue until morning, I'm always here, don't worry, but your words don't concern me, what concerns me is LordGriffin's response.
This is where you get it distorted. I don't care to "win the argument". I care about the revision's process being reasonable, and you've been actively preventing that from happening, all because I disagree with one detail and you refuse to deal with it in an honest way.

This is where you get it distorted. I don't care to "win the argument". I care about the revision's process being reasonable, and you've been actively preventing that from happening, all because I disagree with one detail and you refuse to deal with it in an honest way.
If you cared, you would have stopped responding as soon as I said I was waiting for LordGriffin, instead of polluting the crt, because you didn't go through the argument I made to LordGriffin in any way, and this is how the topic has been deflected, please wait for LordGriffin.

So, I think I get get what James is saying regarding the scene (They can correct me if I'm wrong). It's like if you are in a fight with someone and get hit in the back and fall down, you aren't always quick to get back up and the pain can slow you down. The argument is that since the basketball guy was blindsided, it's unknown of he's ready for the punch.

Also, this guy attacks him when he is going to attack god of basketball, it doesn't change anything if he attacks from behind because he moves at the same speed as his attack and he attacks without attacking, if there was a speed difference between them, god of basketball would have already attacked, but he couldn't do it because he and that guy had equal speeds, that guy threw a speedblitz. And this guy repeatedly fought with mordecai and rigby. Mordecai and rigby have fought and fight many times on par with the park team and have been in battle, so there should be no problem with speed.

You're implying that you think you're above the rules if you're seriously telling me that I'm trying to bring you down when I'm simply trying to get you to exercise common sense.

You are skipping the argument part by distorting what I said again and again. If you do not have a logical response to the argument, then there is no point in writing.

If you cared, you would have stopped responding as soon as I said I was waiting for LordGriffin, instead of polluting the crt, because you didn't go through the argument I made to LordGriffin in any way, and this is how the topic has been deflected, please wait for LordGriffin.
This asserts that I'm polluting the thread, but I'm not. After I proved that I wasn't ignoring your point, I wanted to finally hear a response from you that was adapted to what I had to offer, rather than more repetition under the narrative that I was ignoring your points. That's normal in a discussion; it's how the discussion would've gotten back to quality. But anyway, staff approval is all that ultimately decides things, so your method is technically better if you mostly care about getting results as fast as possible.

This asserts that I'm polluting the thread, but I'm not. After I proved that I wasn't ignoring your point, I wanted to finally hear a response from you that was adapted to what I had to offer, rather than more repetition under the narrative that I was ignoring your points. That's normal in a discussion; it's how the discussion would've gotten back to quality. But anyway, staff approval is all that ultimately decides things, so your method is technically better if you mostly care about getting results as fast as possible.
Because I have already stopped arguing with you, I presented my argument to the staff, and what you insisted on was not the argument, but who slandered whom, my interlocutor is the staff from now on, so I will not write anymore until he writes .

Also, this guy attacks him when he is going to attack god of basketball, it doesn't change anything if he attacks from behind because he moves at the same speed as his attack and he attacks without attacking, if there was a speed difference between them, god of basketball would have already attacked, but he couldn't do it because he and that guy had equal speeds, that guy threw a speedblitz. And this guy repeatedly fought with mordecai and rigby. Mordecai and rigby have fought and fight many times on par with the park team and have been in battle, so there should be no problem with speed.
I'm not talking about the speed of the guy that struck him from behind... My point is talking about because he was struck from behind, he's potentially not at full speed to properly react to the blue guy's punch that's infront of him. The guy who struck him from behind is irrelevant to my point in terms of speed. My point is that because he's struck and drops to one knee, it's "possible" that this allowed the blue guy to hit him with the punch. As it's repeatedly shown in many works of fiction that when injured or caught off guard, the character sometimes can't properly react. Now again, this isn't a certified fact but it's possible that when struck from behind, it left him unable to react quick enough to the blue guy's punch. However as I mentioned this doesn't mean his speed dropped by a significant factor either, it's just an opinion.

Regardless, majority have agreed with this including another staff member so it can be applied I guess, I simply wanted to point out another interpretation to the scene that "could" pose a problem. But I will not hold up this revision any longer and apologize for taking so long to respond.

I'm not talking about the speed of the guy that struck him from behind... My point is talking about because he was struck from behind, he's potentially not at full speed to properly react to the blue guy's punch that's infront of him. The guy who struck him from behind is irrelevant to my point in terms of speed. My point is that because he's struck and drops to one knee, it's "possible" that this allowed the blue guy to hit him with the punch. As it's repeatedly shown in many works of fiction that when injured or caught off guard, the character sometimes can't properly react. Now again, this isn't a certified fact but it's possible that when struck from behind, it left him unable to react quick enough to the blue guy's punch. However as I mentioned this doesn't mean his speed dropped by a significant factor either, it's just an opinion.

Regardless, majority have agreed with this including another staff member so it can be applied I guess, I simply wanted to point out another interpretation to the scene that "could" pose a problem. But I will not hold up this revision any longer and apologize for taking so long to respond.
Yes you are right but at that time I wanted to use my backup proof, of course what you said was true, because my goal was only to prove that this speed was correct, so when I realized that, I edited the crt and added this scene and you became my interlocutor completely, I stopped replying because the crt went off topic and I used the answer I gave you many times to bring my argument forward. I showed you this scene because I wanted it to end easier. Then I will update the profiles and I will adjust the speed of other people according to the park workers. Thank you very much for your time and coming to the crtme. This crt can now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back