• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mordecai & Rigby (Items They Share)
While I'm not against them having specific items, they should preferably have most of their items distinguished through Optional Equipment. I suggest that we make a separate tabber on their profiles to divide it.
Mordecai
Rigby
Muscle Man
Hi Five Ghost
Skips
Benson
Pops
  • Extrasensory Perception: There have been many episodes that cast members have seen spirits, but the most notable example is "The Parkie Awards."
  • Non-Physical Interaction: I'm not sure why he doesn't have this already when he's fought spirits multiple times before.
  • Longevity: He was born a decent bit before 1910. While the exact year Regular Show takes place in is unknown, the show implies in the mid-2000s. Pops would likely be over a hundred years old, yet he is still physically fit and well to do. His aging process seems significantly slower than the average person.
  • Vehicular Mastery: This is fairly simple in that he can expertly drive Carmenita, an incredibly advanced car.
  • Flight (w/ Carmenita): The car that he drives often allows him to fly. However, he should only have this as Optional Equipment.
  • Aura: The profile already mentions how he has an empathic aura. This is just a matter of adding something that should already be there.
  • Spatial Manipulation: I'm pretty sure he should get this too. Whenever Pops and Anti-Pops fight, their universe resets with them remaking space. This would qualify for more than just the Time Manipulation they currently have listed.
  • Ice Manipulation: His current Water Manipulation already considers this, but it should extend to Ice Manipulation. He was able to freeze said water in place after stopping it.
  • Forcefield Creation: Whenever he was defending against Rigby, he made a protective barrier of positive energy.
  • Transformation: Self-explanatory. He can transform into his titan form.
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1): Considering how Pops and Anti-Pops have an incredibly prolonged battle in space (without being in an atmosphere), he should definitely be fine to get this.
  • Matter Manipulation: He molecularly broke down a coin and re-assembled it.
  • Telepathy: Pops is shown telepathically speaking to Mordecai and Rigby in the finale. Earl backs this up in an earlier episode when he says, "Yes. Now that Pops is telepathic, he'll never need a telephone again."
  • Removal of Portal Creation: This is one of the few things that need to be removed. Pops didn't create a portal to the previous universe; Earl had a fragment of it that jogged Pops' memory. There is nothing in the show that gives him Portal Creation.
Anti-Pops
  • Extrasensory Perception & Non-Physical Interaction: He gets both from scaling to Pops (though he can interact with HFG regardless).
  • Longevity: He should get this because he's roughly the same age as Pops.
  • Aura: He has his own aura, similar to Pops. This is something that should be fine to add.
  • Spatial Manipulation: I'm pretty sure he should get this too. Whenever Pops and Anti-Pops fight, their universe resets with them remaking space. This would qualify for more than just the Time Manipulation they currently have listed.
  • Transformation: Self-explanatory. He can transform into his titan form.
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1): Considering how Pops and Anti-Pops have an incredibly prolonged battle in space (without being in an atmosphere), he should definitely be fine to get this.
  • Matter Manipulation: I have no doubt he scales to Pops' use. He has used a similar application for Transmutation like Pops. At worst, he should get a "likely."
God of Basketball
  • Power Bestowal: Technically, he already has this listed on his profile, but it should link to Power Bestowal. He can give Basketball powers to other people.
  • Aura: He would get it for the same reasons Muscle Man, Rigby, and Mordecai do.
Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, & Skips Tiering Changes
This was brought up in another thread, but it was not concluded. Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson have Town level because Death Kwon Do techniques let Rigby destroy the park. However, Rigby seems to do this over time rather than instantly. I cannot imagine any of the destruction in these clips getting higher than Building level. Skips is affected by this because the Fists of Justice are scaled from Death Kwon Do. Benson should also have his Town level removed for his anger state; he was destroying the park over time, much like Rigby.

tl;dr Town level is unfounded and needs to go

Pops and Anti-Pops Tiering Changes
I imagine that this will be the most controversial part of this CRT, but I feel the tiering on the profile needs to be addressed. Pops and Anti-Pops should only be Universal+ in their Titan Forms. Anti-Pops and Pops died to a supernova without them, and Anti-Pops' titan form easily overpowered Pops to the point he needed to go into his own titan form to stalemate him. It's very consistent with the plot that they need these forms for universal striking strength. As for what level they'd be in Base otherwise? I'm unsure otherwise. They have a real lack of feats in this area, so it's hard to classify their strength. The two I think are the most notable are Pops going through a planet (not destroying it) like nothing and Anti-Pops erasing a comet. However, it could just be hax rather than AP. In the worst-case scenario, they'd massively upscale from the main cast. As for the abilities, Pops and Anti-Pops would retain a majority of their abilities in their Base Forms. They'd be massively upscaled in their Titan Forms, however.

Speed Revisions
I think that speed is something that is looking to be fixed too. Regular Show doesn't have too many impressive speed feats, but the profiles don't handle it all that well regardless. Benson is rated as Superhuman while everyone else has Peak Human speed. Mordecai and Rigby also have Supersonic with Death Kwon Do, yet it doesn't even amplify speed. Honestly, I have no problem with Supersonic for the verse, but we should be consistent with the speed scaling. They can likely retain Supersonic because they have some bullet-dodging feats, IIRC. However, they could probably go up to Hypersonic because Benson dodged a missile. Their travel speed really shouldn't be fully indicative of their combat speed and reactions.

Overall Suggested Changes
  • Mordecai & Rigby Optional Equipment Clarification:Reality Warping/Wish Granting, Creation, Time Travel, Flight, Acausality (Type 1), Aura (w/ MFTL speed), Power Bestowal, Weather Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Time Manipulation, and all other current abilities on their profiles.
    • Mordecai Only: Self-Destruction, Energy Projection, Sleep Manipulation, and Ice Manipulation
    • Rigby Only: Supernatural Luck
  • Mordecai & Rigby Natural Abilities: Acrobatics, Hacking, Extrasensory Perception, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Martial Arts, Social Influencing, BFR, Reality Warping, Smoke Manipulation, and Resistance to Antimatter Manipulation
  • Muscle Man: Extrasensory Perception, Limited Mind Manipulation, Limited Light Manipulation, Durability Negation, Aura, Flight, Enhanced Senses
  • Hi Five Ghost: Martial Arts and Corruption
  • Skips: Extrasensory Perception, Dream Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and Resistance to Memory Manipulation
  • Benson: Extrasensory Perception, Martial Arts, Supernatural Luck, Fire Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Flight, Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction, Energy Projection, Weather Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Electricity Manipulation, and Instinctive Reaction
  • Pops: Extrasensory Perception, Non-Physical Interaction, Longevity, Statistics Amplification, Vehicular Mastery, Flight, Aura, Spatial Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Transformation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Matter Manipulation, and Telepathy
    • Portal Creation needs to be removed
  • Anti-Pops: Extrasensory Perception, Non-Physical Interaction, Longevity, Aura, Spatial Manipulation, Transformation, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), and Matter Manipulation
  • God of Basketball: Power Bestowal and Aura
  • Tiering: 7-C gets removed from profiles. Anti-Pops and Pops will get different keys for their Season 8 bases and their Titan/Celestial forms.
  • Speed: They would get upgraded somewhere from Supersonic to Hypersonic.

Eh looks good, tho Benson's:
"Fire Manipulation, Flight, Forcefield Creation, Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction, & Energy Projection: He can light his gumballs on fire and form fiery energy around himself. He can levitate if angered enough with a shield surrounding him. He begins to drag items close to him even closer, and he deconstructs things when they come in contact with his shield. He acts like a pseudo-black hole in his angered state. Also, he was able to shoot out energy when addressing Mordecai and Rigby."

Likely should be a separate Key since he only had this due to holding his anger for so long

The support here seems pretty unanimous, but I think we need some sort of staff approval before we can really do anything.

Also, on the weather manipulation stuff, is it possible to calc the storms they make at all? I could get someone to calc them possibly.

Also, on the weather manipulation stuff, is it possible to calc the storms they make at all? I could get someone to calc them possibly.
The only ones that would be good for calcing are Mordecai's with his mints (not sure it really needs it) and maybe Pops' as it could help give his new Season 8 Base Tier.

For the death kwon do, the creater that rigby made when punching mordecai could be pretty high too, also couldn't we calculate the luminosity of that explosion pillar? It reached the clouds.

looks really good, probably add mind manip for the book of park records as well since it changed how Benson saw and remembered Mordecai & Rigby

Shouldn't the Power also includes BFR since Mordecai and Rigby sends Skips and later many other objects to the moon?

I think all you need left is to get a staff member to approve, preferably a regular show expert or something, and this will likely get accepted

Even if there aren't any staff members supporting it, you should still call some anyway.

I support some verses that don't even have staff supporting it, yet I still call them anyways for the sake of revisions.

I think its fine you can do it, even if the one staff supporting it isnt active much.

I agree with these additions and yeah the "power" should have some degree of BFR.

Contacting a staff member that's somewhat knowledgeable about CN or cartoons in general might be the best course of action.

Might bing watch Regular Show repeats in the near future.

I'm not an expert per se, but I have the seen the series quite a few times, and it all looks pretty good to me, barring a couple things.

Mordecai's ring should be optional equipment since it got destroyed in the end of the episode.
Mordecai's tranq gun he got from an unconscious animal control officer and is exclusive to the episode.
Benson's suit also got destroyed at the end of the episode so kind of the same deal as the ring.

Edit: Should the Golden Wishbone also be considered? It grants the person who breaks it any wish they want.

Thank you for helping out with evaluations.

Iirc there's some laser dodges in the final season so their reactions could go up even more.

And then surviving the planet smashes and reacting to one of Anti-Pop's attacks but we probably consider those outliers here.

Iirc there's some laser dodges in the final season so their reactions could go up even more.
We would need to see if the lasers fit the criteria to be full legitimate.
And then surviving the planet smashes and reacting to one of Anti-Pop's attacks but we probably consider those outliers here.
Yes, they shouldn't be scaling that high. Those are outliers for them most definitely.

So what are the conclusions that we have reached here so far?

Okay. Thanks. That is probably fine then.

Back