• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been planning to open this for a while, it's time today, let's get to it.

Mordecai/Rigby/Benson

•Deconstruction:Death Kwon-Do It can destroy the person and turn it into vapor
•Resistance to Deconstruction:Resistance to the Death Kwon-Do chain, which can destroy the person

Mordecai/Rigby/Pops/Anti-Pops

•Acausality type1:Pops and Anti-Pops collide in this universe and the universe is reborn. Everything is erased, including the timelines. When the fists collide again, the erasure happens again, but they themselves are unaffected, and the show throws Mordecai and Rigby into the first episode "The Power". Rigby and mordecai remember everything and say that this has happened before. They themselves are not affected by it.

•Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Existence Erasure:They all need to have them for the reasons mentioned above.

Benson/Rigby/Muscle Man

•Supernatural Luck:Luck cookies bring you good luck or bad luck.

-Benson:Good luck came out in his horoscope, and thanks to this, he did not have to pay the bill and found a gem.

-Rigby:He stole Benson's luck. A slice of pizza and soda falls into his hand, he manages to get the money in heavy traffic with cars, he breaks the record in the tournament, even though he doesn't look and doesn't pay attention.

-Muscle Man:At first, he steals Rigby's luck and thus breaks the record in the tournament.

Hammer/Benson/Skips/Hi Five Ghost

•Mftl Speed:They fought on an equal footing with the hammer who could fight god of basketball. The man without rules advances in the same attack as the god of basketball and attacks him without him attacking. He also fought mordecai and rigby. In this case, the entire park team will be the scale.​

(Acausality type1 is still the same base but updated with more video details.)

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @zaraus, @Aolphl, @ZawierJ,@Javenplayz253, @Accelerated_Evolution,@Da3ggman , @Baabasaplar95, @Whitesquash
Disagree: @ZawierJ (Acausality type1)

Last edited:

Mordecai/Rigby/Benson

•Existence Erasure:Death Kwon-Do can erase existence.
•Resistance to Existence Erasure:Resistance to the Death Kwon-Do chain that could wipe out the existence.
It looks nice, I agree.
Well, I don't understand why remembering the past is a success of causality. I think that remembering the past does not mean that they are an entity independent of cause and effect relationships.
That looks good too, i agree.

•Mftl Speed:They fought on an equal footing with the hammer who could fight god of basketball.

(For the most part, Benson kept up with the park team and fought on equal terms. That's why it's scale.)
I don't think Hammer is overstepping the Basketball God's perception here. So it shouldn't scale to the same speed as it. Because when the God of Basketball and Hammer were fighting, Hammer initially received a few punches and was unable to react to these attacks. Then, someone else attacks the Basketball God from behind, distracts him and damages him, making him offguard. In this case we can't say Hammer blitzed him

Mordecai/Rigby/Benson

•Existence Erasure:Death Kwon-Do can erase existence.
•Resistance to Existence Erasure:Resistance to the Death Kwon-Do chain that could wipe out the existence.
Does Rigby or Benson know how to perform the Death Block? If they don´t, then this only applies to Mordecai

The whole Regular Show movie is a proof of Acausality, so yeah, even if this feat is wrong, i agree

I agree

Neutral per now

•Mftl Speed:They fought on an equal footing with the hammer who could fight god of basketball.

(For the most part, Benson kept up with the park team and fought on equal terms. That's why it's scale.)
I will initially disagree with that due to ZawierJ´s reasons

Well, I don't understand why remembering the past is a success of causality. I think that remembering the past does not mean that they are an entity independent of cause and effect relationships.
Actually, I didn't give the exact details. The universe is reborn and everything in the universe is erased at that time They themselves are not affected by this.
I don't think Hammer is overstepping the Basketball God's perception here. So it shouldn't scale to the same speed as it. Because when the God of Basketball and Hammer were fighting, Hammer initially received a few punches and was unable to react to these attacks. Then, someone else attacks the Basketball God from behind, distracts him and damages him, making him offguard. In this case we can't say Hammer blitzed him
The hammer can't react to him, but he can attack him, the attack from behind only surprises him for a moment, he wasn't quite injured, we can tell this from the fact that he fell on his knees, when the hammer attacked him, he became completely incapacitated, at least he could have reacted to the hammer's attack, but he didn't.

The hammer can't react to him, but he can attack him, the attack from behind only surprises him for a moment, he wasn't quite injured, we can tell this from the fact that he fell on his knees, when the hammer attacked him, he became completely incapacitated, at least he could have reacted to the hammer's attack, but he didn't.
What you say does not prove that he is not offguard. He is then attacked and damaged. This will surprise him and distract him. Also, Hammer's inability to react to him more than once shows that he cannot be compared to him in terms of speed.
Actually, I didn't give the exact details. The universe is reborn and everything in the universe is erased at that time They themselves are not affected by this.
When I examined the achievement, I saw no evidence of time being erased. I can say that I have not seen any direct evidence that everything in the universe has been erased.

What you say does not prove that he is not offguard. He is then attacked and damaged. This will surprise him and distract him. Also, Hammer's inability to react to him more than once shows that he cannot be compared to him in terms of speed.
Hammer can't react to him anyway, but he can attack, the attack from behind only surprised him for a moment, he was still on his knees, if Hammera could react, he would have to at least move his body, because as soon as Hammer attacked him, he was completely incapacitated

When I examined the achievement, I saw no evidence of time being erased. I can say that I have not seen any direct evidence that everything in the universe has been erased.
Here we see that they have been erased, but then we see that it has not affected them, whereas everyone else has been affected.

Here we see that they have been erased, but then we see that it has not affected them, whereas everyone else has been affected.
Well, when we look at the success here, it looks like it just erased the current timeline. For acausality 1, he needs to delete the past timeline and the character should not be affected by it. Here we have no evidence that he deleted the past and Mordekai and Rigby were not affected by it.
Hammer can't react to him anyway, but he can attack, the attack from behind only surprised him for a moment, he was still on his knees, if Hammera could react, he would have to at least move his body, because as soon as Hammer attacked him, he was completely incapacitated
Unfortunately I don't agree with you. I still think the same as what I mentioned above

Can you answer my other points?
Of course.
The whole Regular Show movie is a proof of Acausality, so yeah, even if this feat is wrong, i agree
I haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, but I will do it soon.
Well, when we look at the success here, it looks like it just erased the current timeline. For acausality 1, he needs to delete the past timeline and the character should not be affected by it. Here we have no evidence that he deleted the past and Mordekai and Rigby were not affected by it.
Rigby mentions that he has been through this before. And they were not impressed.
Unfortunately I don't agree with you. I still think the same as what I mentioned above
In the same way, I think what I said above, I think we need staff to examine them, other than that, you agree with the other things said, right?

God of Basketball was injured and didnt even tried to react to The Hammer's attack, so put me as disagree in relation to the MFTL scaling and neutral on Acausality for Pops

God of Basketball was injured and didnt even tried to react to The Hammer's attack, so put me as disagree in relation to the MFTL scaling and neutral on Acausality for Pops
No, I've already explained that at the top.
There was a big battle at that time and the basketball god was just surprised, his vision was fine, he was completely weakened when the hammer attacked him, he could still fight at that time, and the difference in speed is incredibly high. God of basketball should have reacted to this attack in every way, but he couldn't.

There was a big battle at that time and the basketball god was just surprised, his vision was fine, he was completely weakened when the hammer attacked him, he could still fight at that time, and the difference in speed is incredibly high. God of basketball should have reacted to this attack in every way, but he couldn't.
Yes, he couldnt do that because he was too injured to do anything

He was completely incapacitated when Hammer attacked him and if you notice in the video, he only gets hit in the leg. So that means he can use other parts of his body. He could have ducked his head against Hammer's punch, but he couldn't.
He got hit in his leg and then was in the ground incapable of doing any other attack due to the pain of the last attack he received

He got hit in his leg and then was in the ground incapable of doing any other attack due to the pain of the last attack he received
No, you only have to prove that he cannot use them if his leg is incapacitated, otherwise he was not hit anywhere in his body and it is clear from the video that the hammer did not attack his leg. We can only say that his leg is weakened by getting down on his knees, the hammer is attacking him from his point of view, yet he cannot react to the hammer.

In the same way, I think what I said above, I think we need staff to examine them, other than that, you agree with the other things said, right?
I disagree about speed and acausality. Other than that it looks good

No, you only have to prove that he cannot use them if his leg is incapacitated, otherwise he was not hit anywhere in his body and it is clear from the video that the hammer did not attack his leg. We can only say that his leg is weakened by getting down on his knees, the hammer is attacking him from his point of view, yet he cannot react to the hammer.
1- He get hit in his leg

2- He goes to the ground and agonize in pain

3- The Hammer take advantage of this opportunity and hit him on his face

It´s simple

AT BEST, i agree with a "possibly MFTL"

1- He get hit in his leg

2- He goes to the ground and agonize in pain

3- The Hammer take advantage of this opportunity and hit him on his face

It´s simple

AT BEST, i agree with a "possibly MFTL"
That's why I've already explained these things, I'll say it for the last time.

1 - Just because he was shot in the foot doesn't mean he can't use the other parts.

2-She just kneels down and doesn't even scream, let alone squirm. (This happens when Hammer hits her.)

3-So? Hammer is already there to fight him, and that doesn't change the fact that he can attack the god of basketball.

So there is no problem with the scale.

Bonus:When this guy is going to attack god of basketball, he moves at the same speed as his attack and attacks him. Likewise, this man fought with mordecai and rigby.

I'll leave the rest to the staff admins.

Last edited:
That's why I've already explained these things, I'll say it for the last time.

1 - Just because he was shot in the foot doesn't mean he can't use the other parts.

2-She just kneels down and doesn't even scream, let alone squirm. (This happens when Hammer hits her.)

3-So? Hammer is already there to fight him, and that doesn't change the fact that he can attack the god of basketball.

1- Yes

2- He.... barely has any facial expressions, just the fact he kneels down shows he felt a good amount of pain

3- Yes, he attacked him, this doesn´t proves that he scales to him in speed

This is way better proof than the one in the OP

But i still have some problems with it: This scale would basically means that: "Base Mordecai" = "Mordecai with Basketball powers"

I agree with an "At most MFTL"

This is way better proof than the one in the OP

But i still have some problems with it: This scale would basically means that: "Base Mordecai" = "Mordecai with Basketball powers"

I agree with an "At most MFTL"
God of basketball mordecai's It only has haxes. Playing better basketball, aura and flight. So the speed of battle is constant. Thank you for joining me.

What i meant is: There are any other MFTL feats that show that this rating is consistent?
In general, the god of basketball gets the feat from fighting on jupiter, there is no problem with that. Acceptable. After all, flight speed and combat speed are separate things. Everything is consistent, as the park team keeps up with him time and time again, and their enemies keep up with the god of basketball.

Before I read the rest, how is Death Kwon-Do existence erasure? They do kinda just disappear but is it previously stated they get wiped from existence, because that could very much be vaporization, and it's more reasonable to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back