• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show Every Character Immeasurable Speed Uprage

Status
Not open for further replies.
so anyone that interacts with the main cast has immeasurable speed? do you realize how absolutely stupid that sounds?
Dude, if you don't have a rebuttal, please don't talk, it's called chain scaling, that's how things work every time, if you don't like it, change the standards and no, we're not going to scale everyone who interacts with each person to speed, everyone who can fight the park team on an equal basis over and over again, and their regular show profile is full of these characters.
lava is a threat to them. benson was passed out and time was still passing
We're not doing an attack potency situation here, and they've already survived the lava, you probably haven't watched it, and I still don't understand the other example

Dude, if you don't have a rebuttal, please don't talk
GHbtbWqWwAAV56-.jpg

if you don't like it, change the standards
you say this while not knowing the standards yourself.
no, we're not going to scale everyone who interacts with each person to speed
says the man arguing for immeasurable speed hot dogs
We're not doing an attack potency situation here
that isn't the point. the lava, to them, is moving fast.
and they've already survived the lava
yeah, mordecai flew away. at a finite speed. it was in the damn clip.
you probably haven't watched it
I watched the episode 4 times. once by myself, once with my mom, once with my cousin, and once again last year. I've watched all of regular show, so don't even pull the "you didn't watch so your opinion is invalid"

you say this while not knowing the standards yourself
I know the standards very well, look at this.

If you haven't been able to refute a single argument that hot dogs aren't immesurable, ahaha I advise you to learn chain scaling.

Yeah?
GHbtbWqWwAAV56-.jpg

you say this while not knowing the standards yourself.

that isn't the point. the lava, to them, is moving fast.

I watched the episode 4 times. once by myself, once with my mom, once with my cousin, and once again last year. I've watched all of regular show, so don't even pull the "you didn't watch so your opinion is invalid"
Yes guys, now you decide which one is outlier, about 10-odd feats in a serious setting, or what they don't see in the past or don't eat the sandwich quickly while walking down the road.? 😭 Dude, don't bother, I summarized the situation in adminede, the examples you gave are simple and meaningless things for the course of the series, the series will focus on time travel at any time hahaha. Moreover, the admin has some doubts about immeasurable, please refute the feats we give, but since you can't do this, anyway, I can discuss until the morning, I will summarize the situation in admine

@DarkDragonMedeus Well, there's still no rebuttal from anyone about immeasurable speed, which means they accept it, and anti feats are based on comments like why don't they go forward in time when they walk, and you know, in fiction, these things are ridiculous, the examples we give are feats that take place in a proper and serious environment, so I request you to re-read the discussion, I'm always here to discuss it.

Disagree FRA, So many anti feats it seems.
The anti feats they give are based on things like why don't they time travel when walking or It's based on things like why don't they eat a sandwich fast are you kidding, it's not even stupidity from the plot and I've debunked it all
Dude, do you know how crt works, do you know how a video and description progresses, first of all most of the videos and posts you post don't specify seconds and events, I hope you don't expect anyone to read or watch all of them, I watched the series so I will now refute what you said.

First of all everything you posted is non-combat, it's just for the progression of the episode, these abilities we offer are in combat, and you haven't even watched the show, most of what you claim is false and insulting to the current mftl speed rating, now I answer them all.

1-Yes, it's out of the war and it's an event shown for the sake of the series but I'll answer anyway, Rigby was on a lot of medication before that so he couldn't move so here Rigby is weak.

2-Yes, again, it is something that happens for the progress of the series, but let me answer anyway, it was mentioned that this egg will be very bitter to the person who eats it and it will be difficult to finish it.

3-So? Dude, can you prove to me that his cooking machine is immeasurable haha Moreover, his pops and his father have already increased their speed and are out of the war again

4-We can attribute this to mordecai and rigby's laziness so it has nothing to do with his speed and again it's something shown for the progression of the episode and also the current speed of these guys is mftl...

5-Yes and again the duration is not specified, I hope you don't expect us to watch the whole thing but I know the episode, the tennis ball hits them in the face but before that they are badly injured, so that's fine and that falls into the category of outlier because we have presented too many skills to be measured, but it only happened once and they were both injured.

6-How did you link this to the speed of battle hahaha Moreover ironically the evidence we gave for Immeasurable is based on this section, please read CRT.

7-So?

8- Dude forgot that his corpse was traveling at the same speed as him.

9- Benson had bad luck and bad things were going to happen to him. (He had been injured again before)

10-Again it's something that is done for the progress of the episode and it's also a one-off so it won't be taken seriously.

11-Again a comment made without watching the episode, he is obviously nauseous from the food, what does it have to do with the speed and again a contradiction.

12-Yes, what does it have to do with the speed?

13-Yes, they get nauseous again and they can't eat, they are also busy telling stories and they get out of the war again.

These anti-feats are made without watching the show and they're all about debunking, first of all, in these things our characters are either weakened or things that happen to them for their own reasons that have nothing to do with anything, they're attributed to speed and the other two are completely outliers because the achievements we've given come in every episode every season.

Also, these are things that happen frequently in fiction.

For example:

1- Kevin's speed is relative+ But he drives a car to go somewhere in every episode.... Why don't we make his speed superhuman and he drives in most episodes

2-Lucifer's speed in the show is also relative, but man, in most episodes he drives a car to get somewhere.

3- Dude, even though Flash himself is mftl+, he gets into a hot dog eating contest with someone and everyone recognizes him except for the fact that he takes a long time. So should we make flash the average human right now?

@DarkDragonMedeus Well, there's still no rebuttal from anyone about immeasurable speed, which means they accept it, and anti feats are based on comments like why don't they go forward in time when they walk, and you know, in fiction, these things are ridiculous, the examples we give are feats that take place in a proper and serious environment, so I request you to re-read the discussion, I'm always here to discuss it.
Because you don't want to accept the rebuttals does not mean there is no rebuttals in the first place

Disagree FRA and someone close this, 3 admin/mods disagreing is enough

NGL, you was almost cooking until I heard everyone scales to the timenado. Nah, I'm a disagree on that can of every outlier the verse has to offer that ain't got no explanation.

Alright. I make my last offer, but this will not apply to the other characters, this is true for the god-level pops and anti-pops, after all, there was timendo and pops among other abilities, and speed will be applied to pops and anti pops because they perform achievements at the universe+ level, where the verse is at the god level. Mordecai and rigby, on the other hand, will be immeasurable with their ships . @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr. Bambu What is your opinion?

Alright. I make my last offer, but this will not apply to the other characters, this is true for the god-level pops and anti-pops, after all, there was timendo and pops among other abilities, and speed will be applied to pops and anti pops because they perform achievements at the universe+ level, where the verse is at the god level. Mordecai and rigby, on the other hand, will be immeasurable with their ships . @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr. Bambu What is your opinion?
Yes, this would be reasonable, I agree with that

You ought to know that only staff members can ping other users.

I think your proposition is too quick to assign Immeasurable Speed for what appears outwardly to just be bog standard Time Travel. The Timenado doesn't appear to do anything by right of sheer speed, and thus I would not agree with it being used as Immeasurable scaling.

You ought to know that only staff members can ping other users.
Oh sorry
I think your proposition is too quick to assign Immeasurable Speed for what appears outwardly to just be bog standard Time Travel. The Timenado doesn't appear to do anything by right of sheer speed, and thus I would not agree with it being used as Immeasurable scaling.
No, timendo has the ability to absorb timelines and swallow them. DarkDragonMedeus, He said that timendo was immeasurable and Pops could react to this: since the verse is at the level of God and the two have no anti-feats, the speed should be applied to both of them .

No, timendo has the ability to absorb timelines and swallow them.
Many characters on the wiki with the exact same or similar abilities are mftl+ and are only scaled by the time they exceed the size of the observable universe. An attack that accomplishes the feat of universally absorbing and swallow up the space-time continuum through physical movement is assumed to have the range to affect the entire space-time continuum simultaneously, unless there is obvious proof of directly crossing the space-time continuum through physical movement.

Last edited:
Many characters on the wiki with the exact same or similar abilities are mftl+ and are only scaled by the time they exceed the size of the observable universe. An attack that accomplishes the feat of universally absorbing and shallow the space-time continuum through physical movement is assumed to have the range to affect the entire space-time continuum simultaneously, unless there is clear proof of directly crossing the space-time continuum through physical movement.
Timendo can do it. Here the entire 22nd century has been erased. In fact, due to the erasure of time, the abstract entity that is time itself, the father time, was about to die

No, timendo has the ability to absorb timelines and swallow them. DarkDragonMedeus, He said that timendo was immeasurable and Pops could react to this: since the verse is at the level of God and the two have no anti-feats, the speed should be applied to both of them .
You said that, DDM said he had no good arguments, I am saying I don't agree for the reasons I mention above. Quite frankly DDM was entirely right in his original concerns, I suspect he just didn't want to upset you.

You said that, DDM said he had no good arguments, I am saying I don't agree for the reasons I mention above. Quite frankly DDM was entirely right in his original concerns, I suspect he just didn't want to upset you.

And while reacting/dodging obstacles while moving at said velocities at the same time would be Immeasurable, I some concerns were raised to be offsite were given to me and I do agree with them that they could be outliers.
But he said the speed was right here, he would only worry about situations like outlier

he said that there were concerns that were brought up to him off site and that he agreed that there could be outliers.
Yes, we got through that, but my current proposal is to speed up pops and anti pops, which are just god level of the verse, they don't have outlier events, pops reacted to timendo, that's why I said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back