• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abstract Existence Addition For Regular Show's God Tier Characters.

This is a massive leap in logic, by this same logic, controlling time on a universal scale would give you AE
how so? I'm not really making logic here, I'm just talking about a reference to Father Time being the embodiment of time. Apparently you can't fully understand what I wrote.
also, origin of father time was created by adapting it to father time, which is the embodiment of time in mythology.
Moreover, father time has a dimension outside of reality, if he is not already an abstract manifestation of time, he can survive the destruction of time, but guess what happens in the series, the concept of time disappears and that's why he's about to die.
When you consider that father time already exists depending on the concept of time, it is not difficult to understand that it is time itself.

Disagree for reasons above.
An embodiment of a concept being able to manipulate said concept, even if it's passive, is not evidence for either Abstract Existence. An Abstract Existence generally will have control over their concept, but having control over your concept does not serve as evidence for Abstract Existence. The disappearance of Father Time because of time being erased is good supporting evidence, but that is all it is you still need more solid evidence.

Both types do very specific things and if you don't have evidence that a character has those traits then you don't get Abstract Existence. If any other character has Abstract Existence despite not having this evidence they gained it wrongfully.
Does Father Time have feats or statements of being "intangible" because of being time.

Does Pops and Anti-Pops have feats or statements of being able to be resurrect because of good and evil.

If no then they don't meet the criteria of Abstract Existence Type 1/2

Does Pops and Anti-Pops have feats or statements of being able to be resurrect because of good and evil.
It was shown and stated that they died and resurrected countless times because everytime they fought both of them died, the whole universe died as well and everything was reseted... just for all of it happen again countless times

regular_show_the_hall_of_tapestries_by_mdwyer5_dfr6u2m-fullview.jpg

It was shown and stated that they died and resurrected countless times because everytime they fought both of them died, the whole universe died as well and everything was reseted... just for all of it happen again countless times

regular_show_the_hall_of_tapestries_by_mdwyer5_dfr6u2m-fullview.jpg
Oh yes we should have included that in the crt. Anyway, I'm going to collect everything now, then re-evaluate.

Father time:
Abstract Existence Type 1: As can be understood from his name and appearance, this character is depicted as time itself. In the Regular Show's movie, Mr. Ross began to weaken in this character when he began to erase time. It is, as can be seen here, time starts to fall on the clocks on the Father Time when time is erased. And also here. It's quite simple.

Father time makes it happen, and here's the time manipulation, as we've clearly seen.

As I gave in the example above, when Ross starts erasing the 22nd century, father time automatically starts to weaken and disappear. Ross' goal was to erase all time, so father time said. "I am not long for this existence, but at least I will not leave here with regrets." In short, father time is shown to us as time itself, it has an effect on time, it weakens itself when abstract time starts to be erased, which is in line with ae1 standards.

Father Time exists depending on the aforementioned concept of time, Father Time disappears when time disappears, and time retains its own existence as long as it exists. This is exactly enough evidence for Immortality Type 8.

Here I brought evidence of disembodiment in response to his question. With this and all the evidence, what is your current opinion?
Pops and Anti-Pops
Abstract Existence Type 2: "It told the tale of two brothers: one, the embodiment of pure good, and the other, filled with pure evil, destined to be at war with one another," Mr. Maellard said. And then again later said "I hoped I'd found the good one". This directly pointed out that their concepts of good and evil were themselves. It is, they existed to balance the concept of good/evil of the universe.
  • In additional; Pops turned him into a good being after he embraced the Anti-Pops. This again proves that they embody their Good/Evil concepts.

Okay, it should be re-evaluate.

Pops and Anti-Pops:
i have no opinion about father time as for now, but I agree with Pops and Anti-Pops AE type 2

Back