• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is the maximum speed one that he used to be FTE to Queen. He did the same thing to Oven. This isn't from the exoskeleton at all
In the same line of text that he talked about Germa enhancements (strength and exoskeleton), he mentioned super speed. It's definitely not talking about his prior abilities.

In the same line of text that he talked about Germa enhancements (strength and exoskeleton), he mentioned super speed. It's definitely not talking about his prior abilities.
Next time use the officials
1034-013.png

He never said anything about his speed being because of his exoskeleton

First scan was a panel before, and the second scan was the panel after.
this means that before his speech about activating it, it wasn't activated, and that after his speech about activating it, it was activated

No he wasn't? That was Queen talking. Why would Sanji say: "I was hoping to crush you while you had that suit on."?
Sanji screamed back "I don't care about your stupid rivalry" and the panel before shows him looking at Queen while running. Also- if having a mental image of his brothers is "off guard"
6.jpeg

He dodged there anyway, even though he was thinking about Niji's henry blazer

Sanji screamed back "I don't care about your stupid rivalry" and the panel before shows him looking at Queen while running. Also- if having a mental image of his brothers is "off guard"
6.jpeg

He dodged there anyway, even though he was thinking about Niji's henry blazer
Then Queen should get a 'higher' rating with Winch Queen and Henry Queen. Queen has not been able to tag Sanji like that with any other ability.

Then Queen should get a 'higher' rating with Winch Queen and Henry Queen. Queen has not been able to tag Sanji like that with any other ability.
He literally didn't throw a single attack the whole fight. He scales regularly

He still has to physically tag the character that's reacting to his lasers. Queen has to first keep up with Sanji for his Winch/Henry Queen to tag.
There's no need for "higher". His physicals were already there.

?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_t_1028_007.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_t_1028_009.png
this was before the exoskeleton
We see him amping himself when using Henry Queen, like how Niji did.
niji's supposed to regularly be lightspeed. niji doesn't amp himself, he just coats himself in the technique

niji's supposed to regularly be lightspeed. niji doesn't amp himself, he just coats himself in the technique
Why? The statement was that Henry Blaze is lightspeed, not Niji himself. It seems to be a special attack too. I see no reason for Niji to normally be lightspeed.

Also- I JUST realized

calculation of Sanji and Kaido (Tempest) have been evaluated and apparently have no problems about
If Kaido's calc got accepted as well why are we using Sanji for the speed value? Unless that seperates him and those close from Kaido/Luffy?

Why? The statement was that Henry Blaze is lightspeed, not Niji himself. It seems to be a special attack too. I see no reason for Niji to normally be lightspeed.
Niji's lightning overall is lightspeed, not just that single attack. There's more than 1 statement
Also- I JUST realized

If Kaido's calc got accepted as well why are we using Sanji for the speed value? Unless that seperates him and those close from Kaido/Luffy?
Faster. Only G2nd Luffy and Bagua Kaidou scale

I think... when it said the lightning strike of the speed of light created by science! Dengeki Blue of Germa 66!

is supposed to mean that niji is the lightning strike...

Which is why it also says

Light-speed slashes delivered with a sword clad in lightning!

But 🤷‍♂️

I think... when it said the lightning strike of the speed of light created by science! Dengeki Blue of Germa 66!

is supposed to mean that niji is the lightning strike...

Which is why it also says

Light-speed slashes delivered with a sword clad in lightning!

But 🤷‍♂️
If that's how it's worded then it genuinely sounds like the electricity is the amp, not the speed.
The attack is even shown sending electricity into the target so that makes sense

Couldn't Queen get a 'higher' with Germa abilities, and before using them, he couldn't land a solid hit on Sanji?

Also- I JUST realized

doesn't scale to most characters, only Luffy reacted to it if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:
Back