• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Besides, Luffy had just awakened the form. He was getting used to the new abilities it granted him and what freedom he gained. You could clearly see from his happy expression that he wasn't nearly as serious as he was before resurrecting. It makes sense that he wouldn't dodge as effectively as in his other gears, both as a way to test how durable his body was against the attacks and because he was just having too much fun being so free.
1047 (Awakening)
Kaidou dodges his lightning bolt and smacks him with a regular hybrid attack.
Luffy tries to kick him, Kaidou dodges hella fast and smacks him.
Luffy then manages to block before Kaidou even starts his Daiitoku Raimei Hakke, since he held that position for forever.
Then he got tagged by Kaifu's.
Then he got tagged by a Boro Breath.

The G5 examples for Borro Breath and Kaifu are aren't exactly the best of arguments since Luffy was actively holding onto Kaidou to prepare his Bajrang gun.

Damn, why am I always miss something like this.
Here is my take
Base Sanji < DJ = RS Sanji < IJ Sanji
Base Sanji = Queen < Brachio Snake = Henry Queen ( Higher Rating seems fine)
Queen < Hybrid Marco< Full Zoan Marco (Higher Rating should be fine)
Hybrid Marco= Flame on King< Flame off King
Flame on King = Zoro < Shishi sonson < Ashura Zoro = Hybrid Kaido
Pre Udon Gear4th< Base TB Kaido < Base Onigashima Luffy < Gear 2nd Onigashima Luffy < Boundman Onigashima Luffy< Base & gear3rd Round3 Onigashima Luffy = Hybrid Kaido= Gear 5th < Snakeman < Semi Full-Hybrid Kaido.
Base Onigashima Luffy = Hybrid Ulti < Base Yamato
Ashura Zoro = Hybrid Kaido = Hybrid Yamato
Queen < Hybrid Marco = Bigmom =Base Kaido = Kid = Law < Hybrid Kaido
Also Tobbi Roppo should be comparable each other.

Yes I only care about Major character, Idk how to scales the Scabbards because they Blitz Dragon Kaido but the got defeated by base Kaido. If you guys ask for scans just tell me.

So my question here is where in the world does
G2nd have speed scaling over G4th
G5th have speed scaling over G4th or G2nd
Wait are you now arguing that Gear 2nd > Gear 4th in speed?

If that was the case Doffy would have been able to keep up with Gear 4th Luffy, considering how he was fast enough to tag Gear 2nd Luffy, instead to be speedblitzed, same with Katakuri.

And Tankman existing isn't a proof of Gear 4th Boundman/Snakeman < Gear 2nd in speed, that like arguing that regular SSJ1 50x speed increase its invalid because SSJ1 3rd Grade exist.

What's left to be done?
Justifications in here for those who scale

Luffy​

FTL (Although inferior, he could block a strike from Hybrid Kaidou. Eventually grew to the point where he could keep up with Kaidou, block his attacks, and land many hits on him), higher reactions with Kenbunshoku Haki (Manage to barely dodge Base Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, which had previously fully blitzed him in Gear 4th), higher with Gear 2nd (Faster than before), far higher with Gear 4th: Boundman (Managed to keep up and overwhelm Full Zoan Form Kaidou, and landed many hits on him as well) | FTL with higher reactions (Faster than before. Fully kept up with Hybrid Form Kaidou), higher with Gears (Faster than before. His Gear 2nd dodged Kaidou's Thunder Bagua, and Snakeman & Boundman are superior in speed)

Zoro​

FTL (Could react to Big Mom and Kaidou's attacks, occasionally intercepting them), far higher with Iai Attacks (Speedblitzed Scratchmen Apoo, who could react to Eustass Kid, and X Drake) | FTL (Kept up with King), far higher with Iai Attacks

Sanji​

FTL (Can keep up with Queen, who can tag Sanji in his Exoskeleton Key, so he should be around as fast as his later self), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe, far higher with Raid Suit (Faster than Diable Jambe) | FTL (Moved this fast), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe, far higher with Ifrit Jambe

Yamato​

FTL (Although inferior, could block an attack from Hybrid Kaidou), higher in Zoan Forms (Kept up with Hybrid Kaidou), far higher with Thunder Bagua (Matched Hybrid Kaidou's Thunder Bagua's speed)

Kaidou​

FTL (Fought on par with Oden. Fully matched Big Mom), higher in Zoan Forms, far higher with Thunder Bagua (Stated to be too fast by a Luffy who was using Kenbunshoku Haki[14], when a weaker Luffy who was also using Kenbunshoku Haki considered light speed to be slow[15])

King​

FTL (Matched Sanji's kicks), higher in Zoan Forms, even higher attack speed with Imperial Deep Pride Stake (Blitzed Zoro, who could keep up with his base)

Queen​

FTL (Superior to Jack and could combat the scabbards in the past, while some of them were equal to their previous selves), higher in Zoan Forms (Could tag Post-Exoskeleton Sanj)

Big Mom​

FTL (Could slam Queen's head into the ground before he could do anything)

Kid​

FTL (Kept up with Big Mom and intercepted her attack. Dodged Big Mom's Tenjin and was only tagged because it was a homing attack)

Law​

FTL (Could tag Hybrid Kaidou with his Injection Shot, then blocked his strike)

Scabbards​

FTL ()Capable of combatting Kaidou

Killer

FTL (Could deflect Kaidou's Kaifu at close range)

Marco​

FTL (Could tag King with an attack), higher in Zoan Forms (Blitzed Zoan Queen and kept up with King. Moved this fast)

Last edited:
Justifications in here for those who scale

Luffy​

Zoro​

Sanji​

Yamato​

Kaidou​

King​

Queen​

Big Mom​

Kid​

Law​

Scabbards​

Killer

Marco​

I think you made a mistake in Luffy's second key with the "at least Relativistic+ with Gears". Isn't that supposed to be FTL

Question; why does Ifrit Jambe mean far higher speed than base/Diable Jambe Sanji?

It's not like he can only move quickly if he activates Ifrit Jambe, no?

Question; why does Ifrit Jambe mean far higher speed than base/Diable Jambe Sanji?

It's not like he can only move quickly if he activates Ifrit Jambe, no?
He uses his max speed while using Ifrit Jambe

It's like saying someone's faster when they use a technique that incorporates Soru

He uses his max speed while using Ifrit Jambe

It's like saying someone's faster when they use a technique that incorporates Soru
That would mean his Soru-like technique can be combined with Ifrit Jambe, it's not necessarily mutually inclusive.

Sanji did this technique against Oven as well.

Damn man this is really good. I'm sipping my vodka while I'm sunbathing on the beach and dreaming of Naruto being this fast someday

Some suggestions for two profiles.

For Zoro's post mink medicine key: Adding higher reactions for Zoro due to the fact he could react to Base and Hybrid King with his flame off, Zoan forms amp his speed via the vivre card statement and his flame being off is shown to make him significantly faster.
FTL (As Fast as before. Kept up with King in base and Zoan Forms) with higher reactions (Reacted to attacks from Base and Hybrid King with his flame off), far higher with Iai Attacks (Speed-blitzed King)
For King: He would have higher with his Zoan form due to being faster than Base as well as with his flame turned off. His imperial Deep Pride Stake would have even faster attack speed as Zoro who could react to No Flame King was completely blitzed by that attack.
FTL (Tagged Marco and kept up with Roronoa Zoro), higher in Zoan Forms (Faster than before) even higher with his flame off (With his lunarian flame turned off he moves speed increases, went FTE to Roronoa Zoro), far higher attack speed with Imperial Deep Pride Stake (Speed-blitzed Roronoa Zoro)
Also not sure why Zoro's given a possibility rating here, he's got more feats scaling to Kaidou and Big Mom than he does Drake and Apoo.

Last edited:
The image in " Fully kept up with Hybrid Form Kaidou" for Luffy doesn't seem to be working
Delete this part of the URL:
Screen_Shot_2022-07-04_at_5.00.18_PM.png

Static wikis links don’t work all the time

Throw it on Imgur

FTL (Can keep up with Queen, who can tag Sanji in his Exoskeleton Key, so he should be around as fast as his later self), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe, far higher with Raid Suit (Faster than Diable Jambe) | FTL (Moved this fast), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe, far higher with Ifrit Jambe.
Base pre Exoskeleton Sanji = Base Exoskeleton Sanji? I disagree with this Pre Exoskeleton Sanji never fight Queen without Diable Jambe, chapter 1023 Sanji already gained his Exoskeleton when he said something weird with his body. So I think base pre Exoskeleton Sanji should have lower Value, Pre Exoskeleton Sanji DJ the only one who can tag Queen give that same Value as Base Exoskeleton Sanji.

Base pre Exoskeleton Sanji = Base Exoskeleton Sanji? I disagree with this Pre Exoskeleton Sanji never fight Queen without Diable Jambe, chapter 1023 Sanji already gained his Exoskeleton when he said something weird with his body. So I think base pre Exoskeleton Sanji should have lower Value, Pre Exoskeleton Sanji DJ the only one who can tag Queen give that same Value as Base Exoskeleton Sanji.
Us: Have a discussion
Yall after the discussion is finished and concluded: Sorry I disagree for the reasons that were already discussed

Eager to get into lifting strength and another portion I wanted to tackle before that

What needs to be done here before we do that. Or should I start adding the ratings now?

What needs to be done here before we do that. Or should I start adding the ratings now?
Some suggestions for two profiles.

For Zoro's post mink medicine key: Adding higher reactions for Zoro due to the fact he could react to Base and Hybrid King with his flame off, Zoan forms amp his speed via the vivre card statement and his flame being off is shown to make him significantly faster.
FTL (As Fast as before. Kept up with King in base and Zoan Forms) with higher reactions (Reacted to attacks from Base and Hybrid King with his flame off), far higher with Iai Attacks (Speed-blitzed King)
For King: He would have higher with his Zoan form due to being faster than Base as well as with his flame turned off. His imperial Deep Pride Stake would have even faster attack speed as Zoro who could react to No Flame King was completely blitzed by that attack.
FTL (Tagged Marco and kept up with Roronoa Zoro), higher in Zoan Forms (Faster than before) even higher with his flame off (With his lunarian flame turned off he moves speed increases, went FTE to Roronoa Zoro), far higher attack speed with Imperial Deep Pride Stake (Speed-blitzed Roronoa Zoro)
Opinion on this?

Back