• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Queen Scaling

Queen's Current AP, Speed, Lifting Strength, and Durability scaling:

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Drew blood from X Drake with a sword. Superior to Jack and all of the Tobiroppo. Fought Denjiro in the past), higher in Zoan Forms (His Full Zoan can fight and match Monster Point Chopper, who can harm him. Slightly superior to Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji), even higher with Brachio Launcher (Harmed himself and Sanji), far higher with Vinsmoke Abilities (Can amp his regular fighting style with Vinsmoke abilities like Sparkling Red, Dengeki Blue, and Winch Green. Matched and did notable damage to Post-Exoskeleton Sanji, whom his normal Hybrid form could not even hurt, and only lost due to getting distracted), can bypass durability to an extent through the heat with Sparkling Queen and Black Coffee (Made the likes of Phoenix Marco, Zoro and Sanji wary of his attacks.)
Speed: FTL (Superior to Jack and could combat the scabbards in the past, while some of them were equal to their previous selves. Managed to dodge an attack from Rooftop Zoro, although it did startle him and slice his machine gun), higher in Zoan Forms (Could tag Post-Exoskeleton Sanji. Was able to intercept Post-Udon Base Luffy and grab both him and Base Zoro with his mouth before they could reach the roof), Speed of Light with Black Coffee, Henry Blazer or Sparking Valkyrie
Lifting Strength: At least Class T (Stronger than Jack), higher with Zoan Transformation (Held both Zoro and Luffy in his mouth)
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Although inferior, he could take hits from Marco), higher in Zoan Forms (Far more durable than before. Although he spit up blood, his body could take a Phoenix Brand from Marco), even higher with Busōshoku Haki (Blocked attacks from Pre-Exoskeleton Diable Jambe Sanji)

New Changes:

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Drew blood from X Drake with a sword. Superior to Jack and all of the Tobiroppo. Fought Denjiro in the past), higher in Zoan Forms (Superior to Onigashima Raid Sanji. Even after taking an attack from an enraged Rooftop Zoro, Apoo would rather have fought both him and Zoan X Drake than turn against Queen, indicating that he's superior to them. Apoo believed that Queen had the ability to defeat him, even though he had already endured an attack from Base Kid and had a strong belief in his own victory over him), even higher with Cyborg Enhancements (Blew several holes through Zoan Marco's Body. Harmed himself and Onigashima Raid Sanji) or with Swords (Forced Onigashima Raid Sanji to dodge) far higher with Bridal Grabber (Stronger than his normal Cyborg Enhanced attacks. Implied to be capable of harming Post-Mink Zoro) or Vinsmoke Abilities (Can amp his regular fighting style with Vinsmoke abilities like Sparkling Red, Dengeki Blue, and Winch Green. Matched and did notable damage to Post-Exoskeleton Sanji, whom his normal Cyborg Enhanced attacks could not even hurt), can bypass durability to an extent through the heat with Sparkling Queen and Black Coffee (Made the likes of Phoenix Marco, Zoro and Sanji wary of his attacks.)
Speed: FTL (Superior to Jack and could combat the scabbards in the past, while some of them were equal to their previous selves. Managed to dodge an attack from Rooftop Zoro, although it did startle him and slice his machine gun), higher in Zoan Forms (Was able to intercept Post-Udon Base Luffy and grab both him and Base Zoro with his mouth before they could reach the roof), even higher with Flying Pan (Could pressure and overwhelm Onigashima Raid Sanji with the speed and relentless nature of his attacks) Speed of Light with Black Coffee, Henry Blazer or Sparking Valkyrie
Lifting Strength: At least Class T (Stronger than Jack), higher with Zoan Forms (Held both Zoro and Luffy in his mouth) even higher Cyborg Enhancements (Was called heavy by Onigashima Raid Sanji and sent him flying with a single strike despite him bracing himself), far higher with Brachiocoilus (Stated by Queen to be the "Raw power of the King," which implies he wasn't going all out before, making it superior to his Cyborg Enhanced attacks. Completely crushed Onigashima Raid Sanji, breaking all of his bones and rupturing his organs in the process) or Winch Green (Was able to hold Post-Vinsmoke Awakening Sanji and swing him around)
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Was only left with minor wounds after taking a strike from Hybrid Marco), higher in Zoan Forms (Far more durable than before. Took an attack from an enraged Hybrid Form King better than Post-Mink Drug Zoro did. Tanked a strike delivered by an infuriated O-lin without damage, which prompted her to swing him around, resulting in greater, but still relatively insignificant injuries. While off-guard, Queen was able to take Hybrid Marco's Phoenix Brand attack, emerging with a minor spurt of blood which he was able to recover from instantly. Implied by Apoo that he couldn't beat Zoan Queen with his Devil Fruit), even higher with Busōshoku Haki (Blocked attacks from Pre-Exoskeleton Diable Jambe Sanji), Cyborg Enhancements (Took a strike from Onigashima Raid Sanji's Diable Jambe without issues), or Swords (Scaling to AP)

What Changed:

-Added scans and references across Queen's entire profile
-Added new justifications across Queen's entire profile
-Cleaned up old justifications, such as changing "Slightly superior to Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji" to "Superior to Onigashima Raid Sanji"
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's AP with Cyborg Enhancements and his Swords
-Added a "far higher" rating for Queen's AP with Bridal Grabber or Vinsmoke Abilities
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Speed with Flying Pan
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Lifting Strength with Cyborg Enhancements
-Added a "far higher" rating for Queen's Lifting Strength with Brachiocoilus and Winch Green
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Durability with Cyborg Enhancements and his Swords, instead of just with Busōshoku Haki

References:

One Piece Vol 99 Chapter 996
One Piece Vol 99 Chapter 997
One Piece Vol 99 Chapter 998
One Piece Vol 99 Chapter 999
One Piece Vol 100 Chapter 1006
One Piece Vol 101 Chapter 1023
One Piece Vol 102 Chapter 1027
One Piece Vol 102 Chapter 1028
One Piece Vol 102 Chapter 1034

Last edited:
I spoke with you about this on discord, you know I agree!

Just a few things:

1. Maybe you could add for either Zoan Queen's AP or durability that it was being implied Apoo didn't think he could beat Zoan Queen even with his DF? Or maybe that Apoo wasn't scared of Base Kidd but despite taking a hit from Base Kidd thought Queen could kill him?

2. You should change "Implied to have harmed Post-Mink Drug Zoro" to "Implied to be capable of harming Post-Mink Zoro".

3. The link to his cyborg enhancements blowing holes in Marco's body doesn't work.

Asides from those, fantastic job! Especially with the LS justifications!

Queen's Current AP, Speed, Lifting Strength, and Durability scaling:

New Changes:

What Changed:

-Added scans and references across Queen's entire profile
-Added new justifications across Queen's entire profile
-Cleaned up old justifications, such as changing "Slightly superior to Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji" to "Superior to Onigashima Raid Sanji"
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's AP with Cyborg Enhancements and his Swords
-Added a "far higher" rating for Queen's AP with Bridal Grabber or Vinsmoke Abilities
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Speed with Flying Pan
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Lifting Strength with Cyborg Enhancements
-Added a "far higher" rating for Queen's Lifting Strength with Brachiocoilus and Winch Green
-Added an "even higher" rating for Queen's Durability with Cyborg Enhancements and his Swords, instead of just with Busōshoku Haki

References:
Man I'm late but good job Kachon!

The higher with swords bit seems a bit weird, personally.

someones with Queen level of strength swinging a bladed object is going to be more lethal by virtue of it being a bladed weapon.

someones with Queen level of strength swinging a bladed object is going to be more lethal by virtue of it being a bladed weapon.
We know Sanji is capable of blocking blades as shown in his fight with Judge.

We see Sanji attempt to block Queen's punch the panel before, and yet he we forced to dodge Queen's sword swing, implying that it's relative, if not flat out superior to his other attacks.

We also have characters having higher rating with their swords all the time. This is not an issue.

far higher with Bridal Grabber (Stronger than his normal Cyborg Enhanced attacks. Implied to be capable of harming Post-Mink Zoro)

I don't think that Bridal Grabber really warrants a "far higher". And I don't think just trying to hit Zoro with it implies it scales solidly to Zoro who for all we know could have just blocked it but the attack was interrupted by Sanji.

And I don't think just trying to hit Zoro with it implies it scales solidly to Zoro who for all we know could have just blocked it but the attack was interrupted by Sanji.
Sanji's wording of "now we're even," in response to Zoro saying that Sanji owes him from saving him from King's sword strike implies that Queen's attack would have harmed Zoro to a non-negligible degree.

I have a few issues with the OP:
Durability: Cyborg Enhancements (Took a strike from Onigashima Raid Sanji's Diable Jambe without issues), or Swords (Scaling to AP)
I'm not sure why these scale higher then Queen's regular Zoan durability.

At that point in the fight Queen's zoan body could take strikes from Sanji's diable jambe without any issues so I'm not sure why it would scale above his zoan body for this justification. Also later on when we see Queen's cyborg parts break from Sanji's hits we still see Queen's zoan body withstand those hits far better; showing it isn't inferior to his cyborg enhancements.

The Swords are even worse since their durability is proven to be below Queen's regular Zoan AP when he struck Sanji and the swords broke.
Speed: higher in Zoan Forms (Was able to intercept Post-Udon Base Luffy and grab both him and Base Zoro with his mouth before they could reach the roof), even higher with Flying Pan (Could pressure and overwhelm Onigashima Raid Sanji with the speed and relentless nature of his attacks)
I'm not super pressed about the zoan form justification but Queen catching them doesn't seem like a great speed feat, rather it comes off as Luffy and Zoro being negligent of Queen's presence there (Zoro literally walks right past him and ignores him)

My issue with Flying Pan is that the attack doesn't seem to grant Queen a higher level of speed to overwhelm Sanji but rather the number of attacks he's striking him with due to his various limbs.
Attack Potency: higher with Swords (Forced Onigashima Raid Sanji to dodge) far higher with Bridal Grabber (Stronger than his normal Cyborg Enhanced attacks. Implied to be capable of harming Post-Mink Zoro)
I don't understand why his sword AP is considered higher than his zoan AP just for making Sanji dodge.

I have similar issues with bridal grabber that damage has, the exchange just comes off as typical Zoro and Sanji bickering. I wouldn't think being implied to damage Zoro would warrant the attack being far higher than the rest of Queen's attacks but maybe I'm unaware on how durable Zoro is in this key.

I'm not sure why these scale higher then Queen's regular Zoan durability.

At that point in the fight Queen's zoan body could take strikes from Sanji's diable jambe without any issues so I'm not sure why it would scale above his zoan body for this justification. Also later on when we see Queen's cyborg parts break from Sanji's hits we still see Queen's zoan body withstand those hits far better; showing it isn't inferior to his cyborg enhancements.
They would scale to the AP of Queen's Vinsmoke Amped attacks.

As for Queen's body being able to take Diable Jambe strikes from Sanji while his arm couldn't, I'm not sure if you can equate the attack he used on Queen's arm to Flanchet Strike and Hell's Memories. The attack Sanji used on Queen's arm seemed to be a slashing attack, so using it to say that Queen's body is not inferior to the durability of his mechanical arm doesn't work. The kicks that Sanji used were different.

They would scale to the AP of Queen's Vinsmoke Amped attacks.
I get that for Winch Queen but wouldn't the same also apply to Queen's regular Zoan Body such as when he used Henry Queen.
As for Queen's body being able to take Diable Jambe strikes from Sanji while his arm couldn't, I'm not sure if you can equate the attack he used on Queen's arm to Flanchet Strike and Hell's Memories. The attack Sanji used on Queen's arm seemed to be a slashing attack, so using it to say that Queen's body is not inferior to the durability of his mechanical arm doesn't work. The kicks that Sanji used were different.
Since you quoted it I just wanted to make it aware that my main issue was that the justification used to make his cyborg enhancements higher than his zoan durability was the fact that they took diable jambe strikes from a pre-awakened Sanji, yet the same applies to Queen's Zoan body.

As for the supporting point, if it's true that the nature of the attack was different being a slashing attack rather than pure blunt force then it makes sense that it destroyed the cyborg part far easier than the pure blunt force strikes Queen's zoan body took. Although I do think the fact that Queen was still taking far stronger Diable Jambe strikes with his zoan body should be taken note off when considering if his body or cyborg parts are more durable.

I get that for Winch Queen but wouldn't the same also apply to Queen's regular Zoan Body such as when he used Henry Queen.
Winch Queen seems to be far stronger than the likes of Henry Queen. I might even just change it to "far higher" with just Winch Queen instead of with Henry Queen, the latter seems to be more based on lightning durability negation/shocking damage more than actual physical damage.

In fact, Sanji wasn't even hurt by Henry Queen, or at least not nearly to the level as he was from Winch Queen.
Although I do think the fact that Queen was still taking far stronger Diable Jambe strikes with his zoan body should be taken note off when considering if his body or cyborg parts are more durable.
I don't think he was "taking" the attacks. He was merely surviving them. According to Sanji, the Hell's Memories heavily damaged Queen and he was simply playing it off cool, and Flanchet Strike had him on his knees wailing from the pain, so I don't think we can say that Queen was just taking the hits without actually looking at what they did to him.

Winch Queen seems to be far stronger than the likes of Henry Queen. I might even just change it to "far higher" with just Winch Queen instead of with Henry Queen, the latter seems to be more based on lightning durability negation/shocking damage more than actual physical damage.

In fact, Sanji wasn't even hurt by Henry Queen, or at least not nearly to the level as he was from Winch Queen.
I don't have an issue with that then.
I don't think he was "taking" the attacks. He was merely surviving them. According to Sanji, the Hell's Memories heavily damaged Queen and he was simply playing it off cool, and Flanchet Strike had him on his knees wailing from the pain, so I don't think we can say that Queen was just taking the hits without actually looking at what they did to him.
You're right that surviving was the correct term not taking, he was undeniably being damaged by Diable Jambe at that point. But again even surviving attacks that strong is worth noting when comparing his individual durability ratings. I did look back at the slashing argument and although I see where you're coming from it doesn't look like that damage dealt to Queen's cyborg arm was that off a cut but rather a blunt force strike that shattered it.

I don't understand why his sword AP is considered higher than his zoan AP just for making Sanji dodge.
We know Sanji is capable of blocking blades as shown in his fight with Judge.

We see Sanji attempt to block Queen's punch the panel before, and yet he we forced to dodge Queen's sword swing, implying that it's relative, if not flat out superior to his other attacks.

We also have characters having higher rating with their swords all the time. This is not an issue.

The "Apoo would rather not fight him" scan is kind of devoid of context, it just shows Apoo being scared in general. I agree with most of this anyway though, except maybe the bullet scaling.

The "Apoo would rather not fight him" scan is kind of devoid of context, it just shows Apoo being scared in general. I agree with most of this anyway though, except maybe the bullet scaling.
Apoo was willing to throw hands with Buso Zoro and Kidd but not Zoan Queen.

Even an Iai attack that briefly one-shot him (which Kidd couldn't do) didn't make him change his mind.

Last edited:
I do have something to say about that briefly:
Even after taking an attack from an enraged Rooftop Zoro, Apoo would rather have fought both him and Zoan X Drake than turn against Queen, indicating that he's superior to them. Apoo believed that Queen had the ability to defeat him, even though he had already endured an attack from Base Kid and had a strong belief in his own victory over him
This all ignores the very obvious way that Queen could have defeated Apoo very easily; his virus weapons. When Queen first reveals Ice Oni Apoo reveals that he's knowledgeable on Queen's past weapons and is shown sweating showing concern. Considering Queen at that point in time was unleashing his virus weapons it seems more logical what Apoo was worried about was them rather than Queen willingly coming down on to the live floor in his dino form and trying to AP stomp him or some shit.

Him going against Queen also directly leads to him betraying the Beast Pirates, which means he'll be going against Kaidou. But, what should be kept in mind is that when there was a possibility of Kaidou losing later on he was willing to betray him as he believed regardless of who the victor was they would be on death's door and easy to kill, this would still put him at odds against Queen and King who were both perfectly fine up to that point yet Apoo was more than willing to switch sides and betray whoever regardless of the victor.

The sword part seems unnecessary imo.

The sword isn't so much of a big deal that it needs to be noted in his AP section imo. We should try avoiding clutter and be more concise with profiles, instead of adding every little detail.

I mean, especially since the justification is just "forced Sanji to dodge", it just wholy seems unnecessary and just bloats his AP
I agree this is a valid point.

The sword part seems unnecessary imo.

The sword isn't so much of a big deal that it needs to be noted in his AP section imo. We should try avoiding clutter and be more concise with profiles, instead of adding every little detail.

I mean, especially since the justification is just "forced Sanji to dodge", it just wholy seems unnecessary and just bloats his AP
I also can agree with this.

I do have something to say about that briefly:

This all ignores the very obvious way that Queen could have defeated Apoo very easily; his virus weapons. When Queen first reveals Ice Oni Apoo reveals that he's knowledgeable on Queen's past weapons and is shown sweating showing concern. Considering Queen at that point in time was unleashing his virus weapons it seems more logical what Apoo was worried about was them rather than Queen willingly coming down on to the live floor in his dino form and trying to AP stomp him or some shit.

Him going against Queen also directly leads to him betraying the Beast Pirates, which means he'll be going against Kaidou. But, what should be kept in mind is that when there was a possibility of Kaidou losing later on he was willing to betray him as he believed regardless of who the victor was they would be on death's door and easy to kill, this would still put him at odds against Queen and King who were both perfectly fine up to that point yet Apoo was more than willing to switch sides and betray whoever regardless of the victor.
I dont agree with this interpretation

Apoo being loyal to Queen raises his chances of dying to the oni virus and also raises his chances of dying in general to zoro and Xdrake
Not to mention Apoo was still loyal to Queen even after zoro destroyed his mini gun which made him stop spraying the crowd.
I'm not saying its impossible for Queen to kill apoo without scaling to him, but It makes more sense for apoo to be scared of Queen's strength/tech not his ice oni virus.

Also via the scans Kachon posted, Apoo doesn't simply stay loyal to Queen because he is a beast pirate and betraying him means betraying the org. He stays loyal because he believes Queen would straight up murder his ass if he doesn't, meaning he's specifically afraid of Queen.

Betraying the bp is an immediate solution to not becoming Yamato's potential enemy and it was also in a secluded area so there would be no consequences.

Last edited:
Apoo being loyal to Queen raises his chances of dying to the oni virus and also raises his chances of dying in general to zoro and Xdrake
Not to mention Apoo was still loyal to Queen even after zoro destroyed his mini gun which made him stop spraying the crowd.
I'm not saying its impossible for Queen to kill apoo without scaling to him, but It makes more sense for apoo to be scared of Queen's strength/tech not his ice oni virus.
  1. It doesn't raise them at all, there's only one antidote and majority of the live floor were trying to steal it. If they did not only would he be more at risk from the virus he'd also be at risk from Queen unleashing more.
  2. This happened when Apoo was unconscious, interestingly Queen never followed through on his words of killing Apoo despite him losing the antidote. And the reason why Apoo continued to fight against Drake was explained with their mutual hatred.
I don't see how it makes more sense for him to be afraid of Queen's strength in this situation. It wouldn't make sense for Queen to jump down to the live floor and start boxing him while the ice Oni was still active. Especially when after losing the virus Queen's instinct was once again to use his gun to take out chopper rather than jump down and overpower with AP.
Also via the scans Kachon posted, Apoo doesn't simply stay loyal to Queen because he is a beast pirate and betraying him means betraying the org. He stays loyal because he believes Queen would straight up murder his ass if he doesn't, meaning he's specifically afraid of Queen.

Betraying the bp is an immediate solution to not becoming Yamato's potential enemy and it was also in a secluded area so there would be no consequences.
I think you missed the point I was trying to highlight. Apoo was more than happy betraying the Beast Pirates when he believed Kaidou would no longer be a threat despite Queen and even King still being around.

1. It doesn't raise them at all, there's only one antidote and majority of the live floor were trying to steal it. If they did not only would he be more at risk from the virus he'd also be at risk from Queen unleashing more.
  2. This happened when Apoo was unconscious, interestingly Queen never followed through on his words of killing Apoo despite him losing the antidote. And the reason why Apoo continued to fight against Drake was explained with their mutual hatred.
I don't see how it makes more sense for him to be afraid of Queen's strength in this situation. It wouldn't make sense for Queen to jump down to the live floor and start boxing him while the ice Oni was still active. Especially when after losing the virus Queen's instinct was once again to use his gun to take out chopper rather than jump down and overpower with AP.

I think you missed the point I was trying to highlight. Apoo was more than happy betraying the Beast Pirates when he believed Kaidou would no longer be a threat despite Queen and even King still being around.
1. Being loyal to Queen made him a high priority target, by giving them the antidote chopper could make more replicas or at the very least he wouldn't be fighting for his life while trying to avoid the ice oni's

2. Fair point. Because Queen is full of shit, it doesn't matter if Queen was telling the truth what matters is that apoo believed him.

Queen could very well attack him from that range. Queen didn't jump down to fight them because he views them as weak, he was literally shit talking them 24/7 and he's sadistic so he prefers to watch them suffer and squable.

I know your point. Thats why I said Apoo betrayed them in a secluded area, King and Queen were busy so would never know.

Also idk why we're acting like Queen taking out Apoo with his gun would be more effective than him blowing Apoo up with his rapid fire Lasers

1. Being loyal to Queen made him a high priority target, by giving them the antidote chopper could make more replicas or at the very least he wouldn't be fighting for his life while trying to avoid the ice oni's
Apoo wouldn't have known Chopper could do that and just like Queen Apoo probably wouldn't have trusted another pirate to do so. He'd still have to avoid the ice oni, the difference being that he directly opposed Queen who still has more virus weapons and the ability to launch them. Even after he'd lost the antidote his goal was to reclaim it, not because he doesn't want Queen to directly kill him as that was no longer being posed as a threat, but, to save himself from the already active virus.
2. Fair point. Because Queen is full of shit, it doesn't matter if Queen was telling the truth what matters is that apoo believed him.
And the same applies to the fact Apoo wasn't in fear of losing said life, all of this after Queen had lost the means to use his plague rounds.
Queen could very well attack him from that range. Queen didn't jump down to fight them because he views them as weak, he was literally shit talking them 24/7 and he's sadistic so he prefers to watch them suffer and squable.
Queen's role was to guard the entrance to the rooftop, that's why until Marco's intervention he and king for the most part stayed around that area, and again Queen was shown attacking those below with his gun with no intention of going down. Ultimately the issue I have is that the justification assumes Apoo's fears come from Queen's physical AP in his Zoan form when at the time that clearly wasn't a pressing threat to Apoo or something Queen would do in character.

Based off how we saw him engage fights:
Would Queen use regular ass bullets? Sure.
Would Queen use his Plague rounds? Sure.
Would Queen even use his lasers? Sure.
In those circumstances it's not likely that he would jump down and start using regular physical attacks.
Also idk why we're acting like Queen taking out Apoo with his gun would be more effective than him blowing Apoo up with his rapid fire Lasers
Possibly, but if we assume lasers are the more likely option that Queen would have used to dispose of Apoo it still wouldn't classify as a justification for his Zoan Forms raw AP.

In defense of OP, if Apoo's DF was stronger than Queen, he would've used a ranged DF attack since Queen was almost certainly in range of it.

I spoke with you about this on discord, you know I agree!

Just a few things:

1. Maybe you could add for either Zoan Queen's AP or durability that it was being implied Apoo didn't think he could beat Zoan Queen even with his DF? Or maybe that Apoo wasn't scared of Base Kidd but despite taking a hit from Base Kidd thought Queen could kill him?

2. You should change "Implied to have harmed Post-Mink Drug Zoro" to "Implied to be capable of harming Post-Mink Zoro".

3. The link to his cyborg enhancements blowing holes in Marco's body doesn't work.

Asides from those, fantastic job! Especially with the LS justifications!
I disagree, just seems like Sanji deflected it so Zoro didn't have to.
But other than that I agree with these changes.

Also, didn't Rooftop Zoro call King and Zoan Queen difficult opponents to get past in order to get to the roof? That's a notable supporting statement IMO.

Back