• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Non-God-Tiers Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The golem's limbs don't have the same proportions. You can see with the arms that they're not the same, how Pica's arms have muscles while the golem has cylindrical limbs, how the golem's upper body resembles a regular person's body while Pica's isn't even close.
I'll double-check my calc.

But I do think that either way we go about getting the proportion, it is best to start the scaling with scaling from Dressrosa to the lower half of the Stone Golem itself; instead of Dressrosa to a different landmark and then that landmark to the Stone Golem.

it is best to start the scaling with scaling from Dressrosa to the lower half of the Stone Golem itself; instead of Dressrosa to a different landmark and then that landmark to the Stone Golem.
Do we have a frame of that?

I don't think we've ever been given a good panel of comparing Pica's lower body to his top half, and that Pica portion is like very far back compared to the diameter of Dressrosa
Since the Pica statue is almost directly in the centre of Dressrosa, it can't be far back from the diameter.

And that is why I used the full body-shot we had of Pica; even if there's slight differences like his arms being rounder, the overall bodyshape it still the same between Pica and his Stone Golems.

There's also this image which compares Pica's lower body to his top half.

Since the Pica statue is almost directly in the centre of Dressrosa, it can't be far back from the diameter.

And that is why I used the full body-shot we had of Pica; even if there's slight differences like his arms being rounder, the overall bodyshape it still the same between Pica and his Stone Golems.

There's also this image which compares Pica's lower body to his top half.
It being in the center from our viewpoint doesn't stop it from being not in the center horizontally.

We can see the center and he's not there.

I disagree using that frame of him far from the center where the diameter of dressrosa is actually at

Well, yeah, he wasn't there yet. He moved there.

Your picture shows him moving behind the plateau which is actually in the middle of the island. These landmarks are like hundreds of meters apart, not really accurate to scale to the middle of the island to Pica when he's... several dozens-hundreds of meters behind it.

Like... he's blatantly not in the middle.

Wait a minute -_-

Your picture doesn't even show the whole island. A part of the rock is cropped off, making it less accurate

Your picture shows him moving behind the plateau which is actually in the middle of the island. These landmarks are like hundreds of meters apart, not really accurate to scale to the middle of the island to Pica when he's... several dozens-hundreds of meters behind it.

Like... he's blatantly not in the middle.
Okay, but I'm saying your image isn't a good example. Pica was a lot further away in the chapter you got that image from compared to where he ended up, which is right next to the Royal Plateau.

Wait a minute -_-

Your picture doesn't even show the whole island. A part of the rock is cropped off, making it less accurate

That's a tiny, tiny amount being chipped off. It doesn't affect the actual view of Dressrosa's diameter since the boulders actually extend a little bit outward from the main surface of the island itself.

EDIT: I suppose there's no point arguing about it right now. We can save this for a calc group thread.

@KingTempest; do you mind if I update the verse page with the updated calculations that don't depend on Pica's size?

Okay, but I'm saying your image isn't a good example. Pica was a lot further away in the chapter you got that image from compared to where he ended up, which is right next to the Royal Plateau.
In my scan he's literally connected to Flower Hill which is through the diameter of the island. All I did was calc flower hill then calc his dimensions.

In your scan he's behind the plateau by a good amount.

@KingTempest; do you mind if I update the verse page with the updated calculations that don't depend on Pica's size?
Yeah go ahead

Should I just make it now to get it over with

Do you mind if we put this on hold for a bit? I think it would probably be a good idea if we got through the Pre-Timeskip AP stuff first, and I have some results from my analysis of those sandboxes that I'd like to bring up over there.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've been a bit drained lately trying to keep in mind Pre-Timeskip changes, Post-Timeskip changes and speed changes.

Do you mind if we put this on hold for a bit? I think it would probably be a good idea if we got through the Pre-Timeskip AP stuff first, and I have some results from my analysis of those sandboxes that I'd like to bring up over there.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've been a bit drained lately trying to keep in mind Pre-Timeskip changes, Post-Timeskip changes and speed changes.
Alright, that works then

Okay. Locking this for now until we reach a conclusion on the Pre-Timeskip thread. Posting my thoughts over there later today.

When Damage awakes, this will be open
Thanks KT, but I've gotten a rewritten version of the OP prepared that I'm going to post as a new thread.

One last thing though, do we need to settle the Pica calculation and update the calcs listed in the OP? Because if that's the case we should take care of that before the thread is restarted.

Thanks KT, but I've gotten a rewritten version of the OP prepared that I'm going to post as a new thread.

One last thing though, do we need to settle the Pica calculation and update the calcs listed in the OP? Because if that's the case we should take care of that before the thread is restarted.
We definitely should.

I also have some calcs that could be of use

We definitely should.

I also have some calcs that could be of use
Yeah, I think I know which ones you mean. I've added them to my list.

Just in case I miss any though, can you DM me all of the ones you're thinking of and I can go through them in the morning?

Last time i check the characters's speed hasn't be updated yet.
Okay, I'll wait for KT to give us an update on that. I think he might be setting up something for the Post-Timeskip characters that will end up being applied at the same time as the Pre-Timeskip stuff.

Everything is done for this revision.

Everything has been updated.

Because this revision is closely tied to the post timeskip speed, and there are profiles that still need to be updated because of the next revision, I will hold off from adding these revisions to the profiles until we have everything, so we can update the speed at once.
Good to hear.

This thread will be closed then.

When the Part 2 speed revisions are done, I'll put every profile we have in a single sandbox and we can copy & paste the ratings.
I said I was gonna update everything at the same time since we have ratings on pages that overlap.

If I change pre TS Luffy's speed now to Rel and Rel+, we'd leave Post TS at MHS+ until a month long CRT finishes? Can't, because we haven't discussed it on the wiki, so it's technically not accepted.

We're gonna update them all at the same time, but for now we handle CRTs that are already open

Status
Not open for further replies.