• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Post-Timeskip Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Hey all, sorry for the necessary delay it has taken to restart this conversation but all of the relevant calcs and re-calcs have been gathered for re-sorting Post-Timeskip One Piece.

I've listed them down below and pretty much all of the current Post-Timeskip calcs are there except for the odd couple that have occured in the Wano Country arc which is not a part of these revisions.

Some of these calcs are new, some of them are old re-calcs of feats which have been affected by revisions such as Dressrosa's size.

For the most part this revision is purely concerned with Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability of Post-Timeskip characters from Fishman Island up to the Whole Cake Island or Reverie arcs.

Calcs

Overview

I think it'd be more controversial to try and start from the top / God Tiers and work our way backwards from them and I know that there is new scaling methods that has been proposed which would affect the characters significantly.

My proposal is that first off we draft up a new list of values for the characters using as much of the existing scaling as we can, basically replacing the values that many of the characters already scale to so we'll have a clearer picture of where the characters stand after the revisions. Once that temporary draft has been created, we can start re-examining the scaling to see which characters need changing.

There is no major "Conclusion" yet being proposed but I wanted to get this thread out there so that if anyone else has any more suggested feats or calcs from Fishman Island Arc to the Reverie Arc that they could be brought up here and taken into account.

A sandbox will be posted soon with an initial draft if that is acceptable. Also, while I understand nobody wants something like this be dragged out, this is a major revision that will affect 60+ characters at least and it is going to take some time even if a lot of people are in agreement about how we go through this so I'd like to thank people in advance for patience they've had waiting for this to go up, and patience for how long it'll take to get this wrapped up.

Last edited:
Great job Damage!

God Tiers and God-High Tiers​

Alright so if we do work from the God tiers, the ones who are there right now have the same value as usual so there's not much to work on.

High Tiers​

From that CRT with the "half god tiers", we had an issue of sorts.

The people who did the feats were Gear 3rd Luffy and DJ Sanji, yet in WCI, Base Sanji has scaling above Gear 3rd Luffy.

I brought this up offsite but I'll copy and paste it here

Oven shouldn't scale to G3rd. Oven scales to G3rd off of having the highest natural durability of all of the siblings of the Charlotte Family, which is correct, but those he scales to is wrong.

People scale to Gear 3rd off of this
0842-013.png

Cracker's unconscious body breaking through a bunch of cracker soldiers

Which doesn't make much sense since Cracker
A. Got knocked out
B. Didn't break through the Biscuit Shields, which actually have G3rd scaling feats

Biscuit Shields have the feat of Scaling
0837-003.png

Another thing is this
0878-012.png

Assuming this is the "tanked G3rd" feat, this is with Mochi, which means that it's not natural dura, which means Oven doesn't scale off of it

So no one in the Charlotte Family's durability scales, which means Base Sanji doesn't scale, which mean that the only people there who scale are

Gear 3rd Luffy, Doffy's Strings, DJ Sanji, Awakened Kata, Issho's AP and dura, Cracker's AP, Soldiers' AP and Shield Dura.

That CRT's Values​

With the split of the AP from those characters, they would scale to 6.32 TT

The Main Values to Work off of for Now​

845 Kilotons is the one that most people scale to for now, so it's important.
With the 32x multiplier, it'd be 27.04 MT
With the 2x multiplier, it'd be 54.08 MT
With the 2x on that again, it's 108.16 MT
Law's slice is 204.6 MT
Oven's AP is 312.3 MT
Half of GTs is 6.32 TT
Full God Tiers is 12.64 TT

So it'd be

845 Kilotons
27.04 Megatons
54.08 Megatons
108.16 Megatons
204.6 Megatons
312.3 Megatons
6.32 Teratons
12.64 Teratons

Last edited:
So no one in the Charlotte Family's durability scales, which means Base Sanji doesn't scale, which mean that the only people there who scale are

Gear 3rd Luffy, DJ Sanji, Awakened Kata, Cracker's AP, Soldiers' AP and Shield Dura.
Katakuri's regular mochi abilities scale as they matched Luffy's gear third and overpowered it. Luffys durability scales as he took hits from him.

Also something to mention is the fact of how this scaling effects Luffy's profile:
- Luffy blocked the hit with an elephant gun, but due to the fact he has the grizzly magnum his full rating with gear third would scale to 12 TT.

Similar case with Boundman where he used the Leo Bazooka, and for the King Kong Gun it's a 4 times multiplier off gear third so it's rating would be 25 TT.

Last edited:
They scale to half of BM AP, but then Grizzly Magnum and Gear 4th would scale to Big Mom fully (which doesn't quite make sense since Kaido, Big Mom's peer, is able to one shot Gear 4th) and King Kong Gun scales to 4 times that of Gear 3rd, making it stronger than the Yonko (although it technically exists in a vacuum iirc so it may not be too outrageous).

This is what we get with what Emin brought up.

Also, I thought they we're scaling to half of BM's punch which in turn is half of her power?

This is sort of why I wanted to get a lot of the basics out of the way before we delve into the potentially controversial scaling changes. (Though I can understand why that'd be the bit people are most eager to discuss)

They scale to half of BM AP, but then Grizzly Magnum and Gear 4th would scale to Big Mom fully (which doesn't quite make sense since Kaido, Big Mom's peer, is able to one shot Gear 4th) and King Kong Gun scales to 4 times that of Gear 3rd, making it stronger than the Yonko (although it technically exists in a vacuum iirc so it may not be too outrageous).

This is what we get with what Emin brought up.

Also, I thought they we're scaling to half of BM's punch which in turn is half of her power?
yeah thats weird

Katakuri's regular mochi abilities scale as they marched Luffy's gear third and overpowred it. Luffys durability scales as he took hits from him.
Luffy never took a hit from the super large Mochi abilities.

I fail to agree with those huge punches being relative to the smaller ones that Luffy took, unless you mean the smaller awakening boundman ones
Also something to mention is the fact of how this scaling effects Luffy's profile:
- Luffy blocked the hit with an elephant gun, but due to the fact he has the grizzly magnum his full rating with gear third would scale to 12 TT.

Similar case with Boundman where he used the Leo Bazooka, and for the King Kong Gun it's a 4 times multiplier off gear third so it's rating would be 25 TT.
Yeah I don't agree with this.

Having any Luffy technique on the level of a Yonko is a big no, especially G3rd only

Luffy never took a hit from the super large Mochi abilities.

I fail to agree with those huge punches being relative to the smaller ones that Luffy took, unless you mean the smaller awakening boundman ones
He took smaller awakening boundman ones as well.
Yeah I don't agree with this.

Having any Luffy technique on the level of a Yonko is a big no, especially G3rd only
I agree that it's a big no, but that's an issue with this scaling method that needed to be brought up as based on how it currently got accepted and is applied that's how it would work.

I didn't know Issho had an actual Small Country level+ feat that don't revolve around Dressrosa's size, that it something worth remembering when i will make my own CRT involving him.

Anyway, i am not completely sure about scaling Gear 3rd Luffy and Diable Jambe Sanji to Big Mom, but since Oda himself conferm it i guess it can be used, and for who i think should scale without doubt:
  • Doflamingo (At least with Strings and Awakening, and via scaling from Issho).
  • Issho (As he could match Gear 3rd Luffy's in their brief fight).
  • Cracker (Both Biscuit Puppets and himself as he could harm Gear 4th Luffy with his sword).
  • Smoothie (As it wouldn't make sense for her no not be comparable to other Sweet Commanders).
  • Katakuri (He didn't need to use Awakening to easily match Gear 3rd's Luffy).

I have some things to say about the whole Gear 3 Luffy and Diable Jambe scaling to Big Mom but I'll make a post on it tomorrow once I've gotten some of the work of the sandbox out of the way first.

Hey I'm just bringing up what's on the profile already. I say Issho scaling but it's more like Zoro thought he could fair better than Gear 3+2 Luffy.

I'd rather not discuss new forms of scaling like that until we've settled the basic stuff first, as I mentioned in the OP.

And you're also right that we shouldn't have too many threads open at the same time.

My proposal is that first off we draft up a new list of values for the characters using as much of the existing scaling as we can, basically replacing the values that many of the characters already scale to so we'll have a clearer picture of where the characters stand after the revisions. Once that temporary draft has been created, we can start re-examining the scaling to see which characters need changing.
845 Kilotons
27.04 Megatons
54.08 Megatons
108.16 Megatons
204.6 Megatons
312.3 Megatons
6.32 Teratons
12.64 Teratons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back