• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He first scream from the heat then laughs it off
D9-ED5199-B9-A5-4914-AB86-31-BDC6372042.jpg

He’s completely fine afterwards and deflect kizaru’s lasers

297-A2926-4715-46-F7-A911-92-AB799-B4859.jpg

This is like saying Luffy "completely fine" after Kaidou's destroyer of death Bauga. It obviously did noticeable damage.

Not comparable at all, Luffy is visibly damaged there… and he’s not laughing the hit off as if he’s fine from the hit

How far is King getting in this gauntlet? Round one he regenerates health and stamina after each fight, round two there is no regenerating of health or stamina after each fight

image.png
I wonder if the Seraphim know their own Lunarian weakness.
granted I would still say King wins until the Seraphim mature a little more.
Stops at 3 in both scenarios imo

dura neg...

Then scale Franky's ap to the gorosei and gear 5's ap...
theory-on-kizarus-origin-and-df-powers-v0-6i6qgc27wyna1.png

Ain't no way this the scan also... That's a seraphim weakness, not a laser buff

well think like this... Jinbe is number 3 on the strawhat crew 🤷‍♂️ and sanji number 4... it is what it is 🙈

WAITT!!!!!!! Ain't no way I'm seeing an absolute insane switch up

Bro didn't believe in sanji when sanji needed him most, didn't you say kizaru mid diffs sanji..?

You still believe that?

I hope they animate Kizaru's laser/light abilies satisfying af
52EB971FE21657C87B0C2734F7B8E5B8727A7DE1
E9E655A09C32AAFBD54ABE4263AF7089B8CBC227

1090-014.png
1090-015.png

Just hopefully they don't buff him against gear 5 or anything

Yknow, two of my favorite Sanji and Zoro moments are in Sabaody and Thriller Bark.

Sanji, in Sabaody, goes "He's still hurt, and he has to see that Warlord's face again? That sucks ass, man."

Zoro, in Thriller Bark, explicitly makes Kuma give HIM Luffy's pain, forcing Sanji not to take it.

If they hated each other like people think, this would not happen.

Yknow, two of my favorite Sanji and Zoro moments are in Sabaody and Thriller Bark.

Sanji, in Sabaody, goes "He's still hurt, and he has to see that Warlord's face again? That sucks ass, man."

Zoro, in Thriller Bark, explicitly makes Kuma give HIM Luffy's pain, forcing Sanji not to take it.

If they hated each other like people think, this would not happen.
They very much have a "vitriolic buddies" type of friendship.

Back