• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Kaido ain't got the power shanks has showed with conquerors haki, the one power that the strongest use

would even say old whitebeard has more power

Kaido might have greater physical durability tho, but he lacks Haki compared to shanks, he says it himself how powerful haki is 😴
Yes, haki>df, but I have never seen an expression like just haki>df+haki, kaido haki is at a very high level and already sees itself invincible.

You were just talking about his lady radar earlier.
yee I know, I now remember why sanji isn't him and why he won't ever get con haki

Bro doesn't even know a kid from a woman... Bro can't even do anything to help his captain in a fight, bro needs keep stay being a cook because he's a fraud fr!! 😴

Uhh reading ch/1037 and me no found anything...

Oh this...
1037-004.png

... This shit proves nothing...

Shanks fight wasn't a toe to toe fight, it's was one sided 😴

Shanks blew up the cannon, which is only like Tier 9.
Shanks was worried that the attack had destroyed his ships, so he attacked so fast. It's a fact that the Kid didn't just eat Shanks' attack.
luffy defeated him.
I think Kaido fought with a total of 16 people, and I think Kaido was very tired when he was paired with Bajrang, he said that he responded at his own request, we know that the Bajrang attack is very slow, it will not be difficult for Kaido to react.
Oh this...
1037-004.png

... This shit proves nothing...

Shanks fight wasn't a toe to toe fight, it's was one sided 😴
Uhh, mate why?

Uhh, mate why?
read it carefully and think a little and connect the dots and you'll know why

I think Kaido fought with a total of 16 people, and I think Kaido was very tired when he was paired with Bajrang, he said that he responded at his own request, we know that the Bajrang attack is very slow, it will not be difficult for Kaido to react.
stated gear 5 overwhelmed kaido, the strongest creature.

Hmm? You just made something make no sense, by trying to not make sense of something that made sense

Basically skill issue. 😴

Back