• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Lets do a challenge guys

Give me the 3 Best Feats of Zoro in the series in your opinion
In terms of feats I think are the coolest, generated the most hype:

“Nothing Happened”

Bisecting the Pica Golem

Learning Goken.

All of which were extremely impressive at the time, but aren’t like his best feats currently. Since that would just be his wano feats listed out lol.

Give me the 3 Best Feats of Zoro in the series in your opinion
Willpower feats of surviving death

Zoro learning breath of all things/Shishi sonson (exploded himself forward in terms of swordsmanship)

Zoro overpowering people's haki with his superior haki

That bit where Sanji gets mad about Hiyori or whoever being into Zoro should've been Zoro and Kiku instead. I don't remember that whole thing, so my memory is probably innacurate.

That bit where Sanji gets mad about Hiyori or whoever being into Zoro should've been Zoro and Kiku instead. I don't remember that whole thing, so my memory is probably innacurate.
That's a transgender tho... And I think he would've laughed at zoro instead...

Of course you’ll say this… that’s sanji’s character, we’ve already seen it happen
If you think Sanji looks at Kiku the same way he looks at the Okama, you're delusional. Plus, he looks at them like monsters specifically because he's afraid of wearing a dress.

He looks at the Okama like they're monsters because they look hideous bruh. It has nothing to do with the dress.
Nah, he was running specifically because of that, he didn't get scared about how people looked in other cases. I mean, he wasn't pissing and crying at Wadatsumi.

If you think Sanji looks at Kiku the same way he looks at the Okama, you're delusional. Plus, he looks at them like monsters specifically because he's afraid of wearing a dress.
Guess so 🤔… then he would just not get mad or anything, via his whole women radar thing
Idk why you specified "true body," they aren't Pain, how many people have two bodies? But anyway, it's a pun based on Kaidou's words, and I'm hilarious.
Yee I know… just wanted you to flesh out the joke 🙈

well yeah he was running cuz of the dress, but they're ugly as hell
And he also hates them…

even when trying to help him, I think it’s more so… he dislikes them because they put a bad rep on girls? Or something? Sanji is kinda a confusing character
0598-007.png

I don’t think he actually hates them but… idk man it’s hard defending sanji’s character 😅

Yo guys, fun question, what's y'all favorite Sanji and Zoro funny interaction? Either canon or non canon is fine.
Predicting it now, someone is going to do a bit about them boning.

Anyway, it's gotta be the end of the last "Hey, Zoro, if I lose my humanity... I need you to kill me" scene.

Back