• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

who wanna make op profiles, kinda like a collaboration in profile making...?

Would be much faster, more progression, more understandings of each other and overall better for op as a whole 🐵

No rushing... Just updating the page whenever and small discussions in between = gg

Idk 🤷‍♂️ in my view that's one the best way to handle it I think, I've only done something similar with Eminiteable and kinda kingtempest. Seems to work (tho maybe because I already have a connection with them and a good understanding of them as well 🙈)
monkey-fight.gif
I'm studying up on calcs for a big project, I'm down for this.

Damn, already going in, should I just start the conversation group now on profile making? That's what I had planned

Or wait for some more time? Tho we can just add more people later into the group 🤔I think

Do you think this calculation is usable? Since this verse is already FTL+, so I don't think the characters will scale to this calculation. But maybe it can be processed on the verse page as a support calculation.

I will also calculate that feat...

Don't think you need to use angular sizing for it tho

And the distance between kizaru and luffy doesn't make sense, it should at least be above kizaru's height

I will also calculate that feat...

Don't think you need to use angular sizing for it tho

And the distance between kizaru and luffy doesn't make sense, it should at least be above kizaru's height
Kizaru's height is 100 pixels and the distance between them is 99 pixels, almost the same distance as Kizaru's height. I made this calculation thinking that using Angsize would give more accurate results. Unlike me, how do you plan to calculate it? If you have a more logical method, I can use the methods you suggested on my blog. You don't need to bother with calculation. Also, we don't seem to have a nice scene for the distance, some angle issues...

Kizaru's height is 100 pixels and the distance between them is 99 pixels
kizaru shoots luffy's head tho, so the distance would be around his head especially since kizaru's own head is similar level of height to luffy's head

I'm also waiting until the official translations/release are out

kizaru shoots luffy's head tho, so the distance would be around his head especially since kizaru's own head is similar level of height to luffy's head

I'm also waiting until the official translations/release are out
So should I draw the orange line towards Luffy's head? Also should i change something else?

Also should i change something else?
Well me currently I'm only going to use that kizaru for distance between luffy and kizaru... Since kizaru is far away from luffy's main body at the angle and position, I'll use a different way to pixel scale the size of his body
So should I draw the orange line towards Luffy's head?
Yee that's more accurate

Well me currently I'm only going to use that kizaru for distance between luffy and kizaru... Since kizaru is far away from luffy's main body at the angle and position, I'll use a different way to pixel scale the size of his body
Would it be better to use only the heads as Angsize? Also will you use angsize?

Yee the distance seems more accurate now
Well i used their heads for angsize and again I found the result to be 4.9c. Using their bodies has less pixel scale, so it will be more understandable. So I will introduce this method in my blog. By the way, do you think this calculation can be used as a support calculation?

Today is Sanji's birthday

This is actually a really nice animation, I really appreciate how Sanji acts, because that's how he really would. He's eating all the stuff Luffy gave him for three reasons imo. He doesn't want to waste any food, he appreciates the work Luffy put in, and he wants to encourage him to keep it up. Sorta taking on Zeff's role as a parental figure.

who wanna make op profiles, kinda like a collaboration in profile making...?

Would be much faster, more progression, more understandings of each other and overall better for op as a whole 🐵

No rushing... Just updating the page whenever and small discussions in between = gg

Idk 🤷‍♂️ in my view that's one the best way to handle it I think, I've only done something similar with Eminiteable and kinda kingtempest. Seems to work (tho maybe because I already have a connection with them and a good understanding of them as well 🙈)
monkey-fight.gif
Is anyone making profiles for Kiku and Raizo?

If Oda made a short story/one shot of any One Piece character (like kishimoto did with Minato on Naruto) wich one you wish he would do ?
Definitely... wow, there are actually so many choices. Dragon, though. Direct parallel with Kishimoto.

Back