• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Didn’t that Zoro beat katakuri… I think it would just be a much much easier match for Zoro to win… Goken, strong enough haki and has much better skill gg basically

Do yall think Charlotte Cracker Vs Pre-Wano Zoro could be a fair match?

Zoro can still break down his biscuits with his strongest attacks, just like Luffy needed Gear Fourth to :unsure:
I don't see why it wouldn't be fair.

While Nami said they would've brought the entire crew if they came to WCI to fight, she specifically only mentioned Zoro's name.

Also, it was agreed that Early Wano Zoro was still just Dressrosa Zoro and he could fight Denjiro toe to toe without Shusui and while still injured from his fight with Killer/Kamazo.

On second thought, it might not be fair after all lol.

It’s not like Sanji didn’t kiss a 16 year old…
Sanji declared his love for a 12 year old like 2 chapters ago.
And if you question that (boa and Luffy), then that’s simply a you problem 😴 Luffy’s brain won’t develop anymore so it’s fine
Ok, you're not completely wrong there, and I guess you could argue she had no clue how old the lad was.
They are also pirates so there’s nothing to question
Uh... what on earth did you mean by this? I certainly hope it wasn't what it implies.

Kong... I guess, since many of the top characters we know today will be included, plus we get to see how he became commander in chief, someone above akainu in both authority and strength

Cool, but meme answer aside wich other one ?
that's a truth answer... But if its going to be something that there's more of a chance that it won't be in the main story...

Then 🤔... An ancestor of zoro? or... Idk too many characters 🙉

How would a fight go against luffy vs the blackbeard pirates (Minus Blackbeard of course.) who would be the easiest to hardest fight would luffy have against them currently?

And on that question, I can't really get the thematic reason about jimbe and burgess (considering they are both the helmsman of their respective crew). outside of martial arts vs full on brute strenght (but that also falls apart since burgess is a wrestler, an actually fighting style/martial arts & a rather show-off one.)

who wanna make op profiles, kinda like a collaboration in profile making...?

Would be much faster, more progression, more understandings of each other and overall better for op as a whole 🐵

No rushing... Just updating the page whenever and small discussions in between = gg

Idk 🤷‍♂️ in my view that's one the best way to handle it I think, I've only done something similar with Eminiteable and kinda kingtempest. Seems to work (tho maybe because I already have a connection with them and a good understanding of them as well 🙈)
monkey-fight.gif

who wanna make op profiles, kinda like a collaboration in profile making...?

Would be much faster, more progression, more understandings of each other and overall better for op as a whole 🐵

No rushing... Just updating the page whenever and small discussions in between = gg

Idk 🤷‍♂️ in my view that's one the best way to handle it I think, I've only done something similar with Eminiteable and kinda kingtempest. Seems to work (tho maybe because I already have a connection with them and a good understanding of them as well 🙈)
monkey-fight.gif
I’ve got free time

Back