• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw guys

Do you think Zoro and Sanji individually can push Big Mom to her Soul Amped Version?
Zoro definitely

Sanji? Idk, I need to see him really go all out against a god tier first like Zoro's gotten the chance to. His feat of destroying Kizaru's beam was very impressive, but not enough to say he can push Big Mom into becoming Bigger Mom.

Last edited:
How high does Franky's radical beam scale? It put a hole in Saturn and one of the Vegapunks was worried it would mess up S-Shark too.

I've thought about this one a lot lol
I think its a really interesting scenario lol.

Lucci being an awakened zoan means he can contribute a lot more than the other CP0 agents. Since he can effectively bounce from one fight to the next with minimal lasting injury or exhaustion.

I think at a minimum, if he was there, more characters would have died. Probably X Drake and Apoo.

I think its a really interesting scenario lol.

Lucci being an awakened zoan means he can contribute a lot more than the other CP0 agents. Since he can effectively bounce from one fight to the next with minimal lasting injury or exhaustion.

I think at a minimum, if he was there, more characters would have died. Probably X Drake and Apoo.
Nah, he would've been free-for-all fighting with Zoro and King for 5 hours.

I am going to be sued for promoting another rz vs op matchup...
Don't these matches usually end up being "Skill stomp gg" for the RZ side? At least that's what I've seen and heard about RZ.

I never realized this before tonight's episode, but S-Shark used a shield of water to block Robin's Gigante Fleur attack in the manga instead of tanking it. I originally thought what was actually water was just the impact from her giant clone's strikes.

Back